The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Really interested in the Kiss Bang. Already tried all sorts of sex in my travels. Is there some google maps advice on how to find them ? I tried searching Kiss Bang on google maps and I don’t seem to find them. I guess they won’t be listed simply like that.
Old 29-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
Really interested in the Kiss Bang. Already tried all sorts of sex in my travels. Is there some google maps advice on how to find them ? I tried searching Kiss Bang on google maps and I don’t seem to find them. I guess they won’t be listed simply like that.
Upped you +120.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Even typing "gain anma" to google will result in the website
How lazy can people be
well well, some people just like spoon feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachelous View Post
The website has pretty clear directions along with photos, bro.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped you +120.
power bro, few years no see you at 120 power liao
Old 29-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
Check your PM bro, merry xmas happy new year
Old 30-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kangtao in Busan?
Old 01-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
doodleme19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Between gain anma, kingyo anma and fish anma, which has the typical fair, pretty Korean girls with good service?

Have limited time and budget so have to be selective.

Appreciate your input. Thanks
Old 03-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
agilera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodleme19 View Post
Hi bros,

Between gain anma, kingyo anma and fish anma, which has the typical fair, pretty Korean girls with good service?

Have limited time and budget so have to be selective.

Appreciate your input. Thanks
If you want club experiece, Ga-In will be the best but you want typical 1 on 1 sex with pretty girl, Kingyo would be a good choice.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

agilera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At the end of the year, I brought my friend to Ga-In. I already had an experience of the club system. My friend was a virgin to that orgy experience hahaha. We had sex with Korean girls on the floor together. I was familiar with the system, I just enjoyed it but my friend seemed to be shocked by the scene that he was seeing. But he got addicted by this so soon. He didn’t care about other guys or even me and had a good time with his girl. Watching other guys sex is interesting but watching my friend’s sex is more and more interesting. We will visit Ga-in again soon or later. Honestly, my friend keeps talking about Ga-in everyday.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Macmadmax100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agilera View Post
At the end of the year, I brought my friend to Ga-In. I already had an experience of the club system. My friend was a virgin to that orgy experience hahaha. We had sex with Korean girls on the floor together. I was familiar with the system, I just enjoyed it but my friend seemed to be shocked by the scene that he was seeing. But he got addicted by this so soon. He didn’t care about other guys or even me and had a good time with his girl. Watching other guys sex is interesting but watching my friend’s sex is more and more interesting. We will visit Ga-in again soon or later. Honestly, my friend keeps talking about Ga-in everyday.
Planning to visit soon... Will be my first time, not sure how the system in G-In works but do they have private rooms?
Old 04-01-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
You got him addicted. Hahaha. Nicely done😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by agilera View Post
Old 06-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nenepok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gotta spend 4 days in Seoul.

Need advice on whether in call or going to gain anma is better?

Thanks
Old 06-01-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
ompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macmadmax100 View Post
Planning to visit soon... Will be my first time, not sure how the system in G-In works but do they have private rooms?
They have private room. You can request at the reception if you prefer private room.

Anyway, the club / orgy floor have rooms, so you can do foreplay at the club open area and then ask the girl to go into the room for sexplay. The rooms have glass door so its transparent.

If you can, go around midday / afternoon. Many of the girls are cuter at afternoon.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
ompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nenepok View Post
Gotta spend 4 days in Seoul.

Need advice on whether in call or going to gain anma is better?

Thanks
Go visit Gain 2 times and Kingyo / Castle / Pearl 2 times. One for each day.

Price will be cheaper than in call but fun level is still maximum.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

hardphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new year! I had my first fuck in Korea at Ga-In. Some bros keep asking the location of Gain. Please see this site then you will see the path to Gain. w w w. gainanma.c o m. I usually visit anma at night time but this time I and my friend stormed Gain even at the noon. My partner’s name was Hyejoo who had extremely sexy body. My friend fucked whose name was Hosoo with very tall height. Her style looks good but I prefer Hyejoo’s body. On the club floor totally five couples including us had orgy. Then I had great time with Heyjoo in the private room. When I had sex with Hyejoo my friend and his partner watched our sex at the door. This is Gain club. This is why the guys. Get wild.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
zachelous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzachelous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in Seoul to end the year and decided to check out the anma scene.

First up was Ga-in, they seem anxious to ascertain what nationality you are before letting you in, even if you're Asian-looking. I'm fairly tall so I guess I was paired up with the equally leggy Now. The action starts in the lift and continues on the club floor, then if you prefer you can do the deed there or upstairs in a more private room. Now was really eager to please and service was definitely top notch. This was around evening time, and the quality of girls around was pretty good.

Decided to pay a daytime visit to Kingyo because I heard you can choose your girl there. However, I'm not sure if it's because I went in the morning but I wasn't given a choice (was assigned Seline/Selina). I'd definitely rate Ga-in over Kingyo, as seems to be the general sentiment around these parts.

Overall, was not a bad experience and one you should try if you're ever in Seoul. If you'd ask me to rank it among my travels in 2019, I'd still prefer the London scene or the FKK clubs in Germany. But if you're looking for a Korean girl, it's not a bad punt at all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1