The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Thanks for the detailed review, bro. Tempted to try her. I thought someone else in the forum mentioned she not staying alone.
She jz moved 3 days ago. Understand her previous place was qt far from MRT, this one much more accessible.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 18
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by horav28 View Post
Hi, anyone tried Yue-er from slg?
Tried once, looks like in the 40s. Doesn't look the same in website picture.
Decent massage. The rest below average
Old 08-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Crypster25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Which yuki/carol ur talking abt, very interested to try. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Finally got the time to make appointment with Yuki/Carol last night. Reached there on time, sms her, but no reply. Almost left the place after 15 mins when suddenly she sms back. Apparently she felt asleep and didn't hear my sms. Must be too tired. She apologised and I gave me instruction to her new place. She just moved in 3 days ago, nice clean apartment in FP area, 5 mins from MRT. Stay alone.

Went to shower and she joined in to clean my didi. Nice petite body with perky B cups breasts and nipples. Very proportionate to her syt body, especially with combined with nicely shaven pussy (Body 8/10). She has a pleasant look, not gorgeous, but definitely won't reject (Look: 7/10, she looks pretty tired, probably as she just woke up).

Started massage with baby oil. She knows how to massage, cover all parts of my back, arms, hands, and legs. Just not enough strength for me (I like strong massage), but still quite relaxing (Massage: 6/10). Especially as she massage while standing in front of me and I can peek to her nicely shaven pussy!

When comes to the sensual, this is where she really scores very high. Started with finger teasing and cathbath from my ears, all the way down my back. I opted for BBBJ package (note that BBBJ is $120 for 60 mins, HJ only $100). She asked my to lift up my butt on doggy positions and started to lick my balls and shaft from below. Nice and slow at the beginning, and started gaining speed. As I was on top and she was at lying down position, I can thrust my did to her mouth and caress her breasts. Changed position, and I laid down as she continue to blow my didi. The sight of her body was really heavenly and I started to roam her pussy, gentle digging was allowed (please be very gentle as she's still new). I can't hold much longer and came very quickly. It was too quick and she was a bit surprised, lol! She felt bad and offered if I want a second round. Of course I said yes!

She washed her hands and wipe clean all my cum and washed her hands. Then gave me a relaxing head massage before starting round 2. I usually struggle to come 2 times but she was really trying her best. Gave me another amazing BBBJ. Then she poured the baby oil on my groin and lower tummy and also on her body and breasts and started to gave me BM and BF (although hers are only B cups and can't do proper BF, it's still quite a sight to behold, lol). She then did HJ on cowboy position with simulated sex. I got to harass her breast and came after quite some time. She was very patient. No rush at all (Sensual 9/10).

I clean myself and left her place. All in about 65 mins (I was the one who rushed as I'm late for another appointment). There's no awkward moment even though we started on the wrong foot as she felt asleep. Best is she can communicate in simple English which is a big plus due to my poor Mandarin. Very high GFE (GFE: 8/10).

Like other bros said, I think she's an ang pai in the making. Hopefully she can maintain her service and attitude not like other syt when her business starts to pick up. She's top of my list for now and will definitely RTM. Please take care of this gem!
Old 08-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypster25 View Post
Which yuki/carol ur talking abt, very interested to try. Thanks
This one:
http://www.sglocalmassage.net/yuki/
http://sglonelyguys.com/carol-massage/
Old 08-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
horav28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
Tried once, looks like in the 40s. Doesn't look the same in website picture.
Decent massage. The rest below average
Thanks, will skip
Old 08-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
She jz moved 3 days ago. Understand her previous place was qt far from MRT, this one much more accessible.
Thanks bro for sharing!
Old 08-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Seems like Donna has left? Any Bros here know anything abt it? Can't seem to contact her. TIA!
She just went back home for a break, should be coming back I guess. As to when coming back only she will know. surely u will see updated when that time comes
Old 08-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Jumping on the bandwagon for Amber (LTD/PMC). I was a little dubious, given all the rave reviews - I was wondering how true they all were - but tried her anyway. Zero regrets. She's friendly and cheerful and hard working, with great massage and great sensual.

Location: 8/10. Discreet, clean, stays alone. No MRT anywhere near, parking may be tough too. Served by buses.

Looks: 8/10. Pretty, nice body, great smile.

Massage: 9/10. Seriously spa-level quality. I was quite pleasantly surprised. She was wearing bra/panties throughout.

JG: ?? - I'm no expert but it felt pretty great.

Sensual/hj: 9/10. Bra came off, good roaming, good stroking.

She's in the $110 slot, and she's worth it. Definitely worth checking out.
Old 08-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Jumping on the bandwagon for Amber (LTD/PMC). I was a little dubious, given all the rave reviews - I was wondering how true they all were - but tried her anyway. Zero regrets. She's friendly and cheerful and hard working, with great massage and great sensual.

Location: 8/10. Discreet, clean, stays alone. No MRT anywhere near, parking may be tough too. Served by buses.

Looks: 8/10. Pretty, nice body, great smile.

Massage: 9/10. Seriously spa-level quality. I was quite pleasantly surprised. She was wearing bra/panties throughout.

JG: ?? - I'm no expert but it felt pretty great.

Sensual/hj: 9/10. Bra came off, good roaming, good stroking.

She's in the $110 slot, and she's worth it. Definitely worth checking out.
Thanks for MR. Looks like another good JG to be considered. Anybody else tried her JG and can comment? Btw, how's the roaming, 3G or 4G?
Old 08-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Sharing a gem with gentlemen Bros who qualifies. Pls PM me for details. Gem is leaving our shores soon So need to protect playground.

Area G with ample parking near MRT and good food nearby.
Petite and bubbly with very good service attitude (10/10). Face (8/10) my type. She aspires to be a air Stewardess but lack of height. Hygiene (10/10) New change of towels with every session. Roaming 5G (10/10) auto strip down to naked so you can admire her smooth young girl body with her au natural bosom and responsive nips. HJ (9/10) she knows how to make a man cum TWICE. Cat bath (8/10) her tongue works magic. BJ/BBBJ (7/10) good effort. GFE (12/10) she has very good service attitude. Is very bubbly and friendly. No commercial feel at all. Damages $110.

Bros who are sincere. PM me and will share contact after verification. A Gem deserves our support. Let reward her for her hard work and entice her to come back to our shores. She is considering after CNY next year. But undecided. If u want to write a MR for her just quote my post. She is worth protecting.
MR on this girl as requested.

I respect the conditions set by bro 11, so I shall not reveal the identity of the ML except she does advertise her services on both wolf and SLG.

Location is right smack in the heart of Area G but parking wasn't too difficult.

Looks: 7/10 Frankly not the type of looks that I fancy but passable I suppose.

Body: 8.5/10 Definitely young and nubile body. Smooth skin and no visible excess fats.

Boobs: 8.3/10 A very nice B boobs that are nice to grab and fondle. Soft and of a nice shape.

BBBJ/CIM: 8/10: Opted for BBBJ/CIM one shot instead of 2 x HJ for the same price. Patiently done and she positioned herself in such a way I have free access to roam every bit of her body (5G). However, I am not a skilled player so unfortunately I couldn't get her high and wet, so I just focused on playing with her boobs and nipples. Good licking and slow sucking of the bro makes the BBBJ experience a pretty nice one.

GFE: 7/10 Overall, she does try to make small talk, is friendly and attentive to customer's needs. No shortchanging of time and does request to attend to calls when necessary.

RTM: No. I have nothing against her, really. She is nice girl that truly provides a good service that I think many don't really bother to these days. It's just that I am dead sucker for looks and that alone simply can't make me want to RTM.
Old 08-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Great MR bro!
Told you she's a gem. Her GFE gaogao.

And for those who saw a previous report - according to her, she doesn't do FJ. Not even with top-up.

Quote:
Finally got the time to make appointment with Yuki/Carol last night. Reached there on time, sms her, but no reply. Almost left the place after 15 mins when suddenly she sms back. Apparently she felt asleep and didn't hear my sms. Must be too tired. She apologised and I gave me instruction to her new place. She just moved in 3 days ago, nice clean apartment in FP area, 5 mins from MRT. Stay alone.

Went to shower and she joined in to clean my didi. Nice petite body with perky B cups breasts and nipples. Very proportionate to her syt body, especially with combined with nicely shaven pussy (Body 8/10). She has a pleasant look, not gorgeous, but definitely won't reject (Look: 7/10, she looks pretty tired, probably as she just woke up).

Started massage with baby oil. She knows how to massage, cover all parts of my back, arms, hands, and legs. Just not enough strength for me (I like strong massage), but still quite relaxing (Massage: 6/10). Especially as she massage while standing in front of me and I can peek to her nicely shaven pussy!

When comes to the sensual, this is where she really scores very high. Started with finger teasing and cathbath from my ears, all the way down my back. I opted for BBBJ package (note that BBBJ is $120 for 60 mins, HJ only $100). She asked my to lift up my butt on doggy positions and started to lick my balls and shaft from below. Nice and slow at the beginning, and started gaining speed. As I was on top and she was at lying down position, I can thrust my did to her mouth and caress her breasts. Changed position, and I laid down as she continue to blow my didi. The sight of her body was really heavenly and I started to roam her pussy, gentle digging was allowed (please be very gentle as she's still new). I can't hold much longer and came very quickly. It was too quick and she was a bit surprised, lol! She felt bad and offered if I want a second round. Of course I said yes!

She washed her hands and wipe clean all my cum and washed her hands. Then gave me a relaxing head massage before starting round 2. I usually struggle to come 2 times but she was really trying her best. Gave me another amazing BBBJ. Then she poured the baby oil on my groin and lower tummy and also on her body and breasts and started to gave me BM and BF (although hers are only B cups and can't do proper BF, it's still quite a sight to behold, lol). She then did HJ on cowboy position with simulated sex. I got to harass her breast and came after quite some time. She was very patient. No rush at all (Sensual 9/10).

I clean myself and left her place. All in about 65 mins (I was the one who rushed as I'm late for another appointment). There's no awkward moment even though we started on the wrong foot as she felt asleep. Best is she can communicate in simple English which is a big plus due to my poor Mandarin. Very high GFE (GFE: 8/10).

Like other bros said, I think she's an ang pai in the making. Hopefully she can maintain her service and attitude not like other syt when her business starts to pick up. She's top of my list for now and will definitely RTM. Please take care of this gem!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Should try on hair trimming and handjob by Meng Er.
Lazy to trim ownself, so search ML here. Tried WangLi before this. So this round, gave Meng Er a try.

Attitude is superb nice. Feel like going home after a tired day. She will help you undress, help dry up after bath, even lap on your foot !
Trimming session is good. At first abit scare will got hurt, as i go for “botak” there. After 1st few cut, feel comfortable on it. And she Will sometime give little bro teasing ! Haha !

Sensual teasing and handjob. Will straight offer you B or maybe C boobs to feel. Her nipple quite big 🤣🤣. After release, still will give your jelly-ed legs massage ! That what i like. Normally after released, no any further action from ML.

I would said very worth it for that price. Would rate 8/10.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/guo-guo-massage/

Visited GuoGuo again a couple of days ago......haven't seen her in a while, she seems to have gotten cuter and more playful! Greeted me at the door and immediately jumped onto me. Pouting her lips and staring me in the eyes,she ask me 那么久不来找我!Before I could reply, she quickly gave me a big peck on the lips and drag me to the room.... GFE Max!!

After the shower, proceeded with the massage...was done with pretty good strength. I think she has improve on this since the last time. But the highlight is really still the sensual part. By now she is already fully naked and started her legendary catbath with the nipples and slowly extending to the entire body. Occasionally you can feel her breathing down your neck and whispering into the ears ......BY this time, my dick already marikita! In her cutesy voice, she just broke out in giggles and say 那么快就硬, 我都还没出招呀...next is the highlight, after doing some cleaning on the little bro, she quickly position herself in the 69 position and started on the dick. Starting with some quick licks around the balls, very soon my whole shaft was in her mouth....soon it was game over, exploded the entire load in her mouth and she was still sucking through till the last drop..Heavenly feeling!! Those who have tried it will know

Overall ratings:
Looks: 8
Massage: 7
Sensual: 9
BBBJ/CIM: 10
GFE: 10
Old 09-11-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Quote:
saw that the ads had removed bbbj. Anyone know if she is still offering bbbj?
Old 09-11-2017, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Crypster25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
saw that the ads had removed bbbj. Anyone know if she is still offering bbbj?
Bro, she still offering Bbbj service under
sglocalmassage.org/yuki/
I'm having my appointment later this afternoon and have confirm with her those services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1