The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
OVN Namo SexAmazon

Safest day of the year. 55555 Damn crowded leh. Anyway b4 i start on Namo, u need to know this Cha hor is quite pretty. I can imagine if Cha is my gf hor i think maybe my ear will kana pull many times 5555555.

Using Grade ABCDU

HD mean outstanding 55555
A mean good
B mean above average
C mean ok soso only
D mean fail
U mean ungraded due not try

Look: B with makeup C without makeup

Not white skin but thai tan. Cha is whiter than Namo. I guess Namo is photogenic cuz i seen her other pics. Real person discount but she really wearing that big big spec frame to greet me 5555. Hair is short lah hor. More like a GND to me.

Body: B -

Not skinny not fat. I don't like bah bah hor. She still ok. Tummy a little bit not so obvious.

Boobs: B

Original B Cup i think. 2 hands grab is enough just nice. Throw your face on it also ok. 5555

Bbbj: U

Never try cuz busy other.

Fj: A

Clock total 3 shots. I do most of the work 5555. Very wet n given the time we together can clock 3 times mean im quite sextisfied.

Styles Completed: 3

Pussy: A

Hair growing liao 555555 did paint abit. Cum n wet the bed she.

GFE: A

I like it when she move close to me hug me. Then will hold my arm.

French: A

Start with kiss then french. Those loving passionate type for me.

Hug sleep: A

Good 5555 enjoy her hug me n also i hug her zzzzzz short time sleep together but the hug feels like a long time.

Shower: A

Know how to clean front n back. I think she know massage leh cuz she soap n massage my back quite shiok. Then use her body rubba me. She quite fun in shower for me.

Additional Comments

This Namo is on short trip. Dome1 this week got quite a number of chiobu. To me hor Namo is like an ordinary girl. Simple n good heart. Actually her friend jio her work one but that friend nv make it. I think she can be quite fun. Basic english ok. Service wise n gfe etc i must say she is up to there. Not commercial feel but machiam like your small gf n u big bf take care her n she willing to do for u. She previously is work disco in maysia n from pattaya. We had a great time since she can drink also.

I am Funboi aka KOVN.

Bro funboi, is this FR for Namo or Cha?
Old 09-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
The need is same. To shoot out
Yes that need is same haha. But not every bro is as skillful as u leh
Old 09-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
just skillful in writing
Old 09-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros who has Opal’s wechat contact can pm me? TIA!
Old 09-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Yes that need is the same but there are other needs and the means to get there differ. Bro Kaiserdome I like your policy. 👍🏽

Quote:
Jewel - BKKGem
A detail on encounter with this rendezvous with this hottie[...]
Bro staminadick, fantastic FR for Jewel, reads like a novel. Sounds like an amazing session, this is what it's all about. 👏🏼👏🏼
Old 09-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 8
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold
FR on FL AMP from Stable MERCI HOUSE

Stable: MERCI HOUSE

FL: AMP
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=697551

First time booking from this stable, so far so good, smooth transaction.

Looks: 80% like pics. More Thai Tanned. Slightly Big Boned. Quite Tall abt 168cm.

Boobs: Natural B cupped with big dark nipples.

Body: Some tummy fats. Lots of pregnancy stretch marks ard waist and butt. Has a big nice open winged owl tattoo on front waist/lower tummy area. A few Thai Scripts tattoos on her back. Definitely a MILF.

Comms: Her English is better than most FLs, can converse without using google translator.

Showering: Very attentive and good showering service. Cleaned me up like a King during all 3
Showers. Soaped me well, rinsed me well, rubbed my cock and balls sensually and even finger
sliding my shaved butthole too 😊👍 Front and Back all well taken care of. Towel wiping my
whole body nicely, bent down to wipe my legs 1 by 1 too, excellent 😁 Had some light kisses.

Frenching: Nope, she don’t French with me. Mostly light kisses. We did french once only
before FJ2. Maybe she was turned on thus allowed once only, haha.

Catbath: She gives v good catbaths. Kiss and munch my nipples nicely, then slowly kisses
down my body and licked my belly button 😏 Kisses my thighs before going for the rod 😎👍

BBBJ: After the good catbaths, she BBBJs me awesomely. I enjoyed 2 sets of catbaths and
bbbjs from her, each bbbj was solid 5 mins. She’s into Pop Culture man 😁 Love the way how
she sucks hard to find my balls with her mouth and POPS them up 1 by 1 a few times loudly!! 👍
She then likes to suck my cock hard to the top section, up & down fast then ends with a POPS
loudly out again and smiles at me lol nnb hahaha 😂 Deep throated my cock a few times up and
down. Few sexy eye contacts here and there. I took long breaths watching her blows, quite
dong buay tiao haha I just enjoyed the blowing show man, best seat ever!!

FJ1: After BBBJ1, she rides me nice and slow while I slightly jerked and rocked her up & down
like a boat. Fondled and Grabbed her boobs while she rides on me. She then pulled me over for
a quick missionary and I settled it within mins.

AR: Nope. She almost give me an AR during BBBJ2 after I lifted up my legs like froggy. She
licks down beyond my balls and scrotum but didn’t go further abit more into the asshole 😅 hahaha wasted. Nvm.

Painting: She allows and she loves it!! 🤗 After BBBJ2, I asked for a 69. I lick, paint and munch
her shaved pussy furiously like no tomorrow!! Fast and slow, up and down, in and out!! After 69,
had her lie on the bed this time for me to catbath and eat her pussy!! Licked and sucked up her
boobs, all in my mouth, sibeh song!! Licked and teased her belly button as well. Then, munching
down for her oyster. Lifted up her legs so that I can lick better and tongue fuck her sensually.
Had her feet rest on my shoulders and I just buried my whole face deep into her pussy damn
shiok man 😊 I love it so much!! She totally enjoys it 😘

FJ2: After my catbath and painting, she opens up a condom to wear it on my cock. She needs
my cock in her pussy now! I slide my cock up her pussy to cock tease before inserting it into her
for missionary. Pumped her slow to hard for 3 mins before switching to stand doggy. She moans
softly, weakly and dearly. Stand doggy really cocked her good, she moans louder and “Oh No
oh no” also moans out when I accelerates into High Speed Pumping Action. Another 3 mins of
stand doggy and we are done haha she totally rolled over on the bed after the stand doggy 😅 I
comforted her with a job well done gesture by holding her knees and butt haha smiling away
happily.

GFE: Good. She obediently lies on my left chest for me to sayang her like a GF during the Rest.
Her left hand keeps auto roaming ard my body sensually, keep fondling and caressing my blown
cock, don’t want to let it rest after FJ1 haha 😅 Her touch is so arousing.

Overall: 8/10

She's returning to Bangkok this Sunday, had my fun, quite a good bonk.
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Yes that need is the same but there are other needs and the means to get there differ. Bro Kaiserdome I like your policy. 👍🏽

Bro staminadick, fantastic FR for Jewel, reads like a novel. Sounds like an amazing session, this is what it's all about. 👏🏼👏🏼
first time I write this way.

Is more like as the time with the girl go on u discover more about her looks her body and what the lady reall enjoy sexually.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDude View Post
Have anyone tried Ella from BKKGem?
Had Crystal, saw Ella after the 1st shot. Then no mood for 2nd shot. Ella looks stunning but I have doubts that her service ain't that good. Some pretty girls service quite bad..
Why no mood for second shot?
Old 09-08-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!

FR for Cola - BANGKOK GEMS (09 August 2pm)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=698983

She is 21, lives in Bangkok but is actually from Chiangmai. That probably explain why she is fairer than the usual thai tanned skin.

Location: Central Area Apartment (MRT station is walking distance away)
Looks: 8/10 (IMO I think she look abit more like Hitzuki Rui than her pic)
Communication: 7/10 Cannot speak English but can French
Massage: 8/10 Initiate light massage after 1st round & her skill is not bad
Body: 8/10 - Petite size with a rose tattoo
Boobs: 8/10 - Firm enhanced C with perky nipple to suck
GFE: 10/10 - Hugged you during resting & nice smile that melt your heart
BBBJ: 8/10 Tease lick your shaft, good suction but dun seems to like CIM
FJ: 10/10 - Only tried cowgirl & sitting position but both were great
OKT: 8/10 Took abit longer time to book this morning but manage to settle it
RTF: Definitely worth the time & money
Old 09-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
first time I write this way.

Is more like as the time with the girl go on u discover more about her looks her body and what the lady reall enjoy sexually.
You have the writing skill. Sounds like you have found your muse.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
You have the writing skill. Sounds like you have found your muse.
thanks thanks. Butthe lady and session must be good first. If kanna deadfish I can only joke about it to lessen the pain of burnt pocket.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Promised Bro Jerry For FR on his Gem to show my support.
Noticed a couple of good gems back from his stables which is a good sign.

Penny from Bangkok-gems.

Live pic taken.

First impression was Awesome.
Pretty girl Fair Smooth Skin nicely dressed with make up on.
Pics are real. No doubt about it. In real actually even prettier.

Looks: 10/10 (No pimples nothing very smooth complexion fair skin. SYT actually)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural B Cup what suits her body frame)
Body: 9/10 (All the right curves and no tattoos)
Shower: 8/10 (Toliet was clean and good space for 2 to be inside together. Clean me well and lots of soap focus on groin and dick area)
Frenching: 7/10 (Light Kisses initially but still french)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Nice suction and great eyes contact)
FJ: 9/10 (Bice moans and a Cum-F-Me face looks. Looking at her beauty really wants to pound her hard)
GFE: 9/10 (Very good in English and can TCSS)
RTF: Yes might go for Tarma with Cola. Saw her also SYT.
Damage: $150/90/2
Old 09-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post

Penny from Bangkok-gems.

Live pic taken.

Looks: 10/10 (No pimples nothing very smooth complexion fair skin. SYT actually)
Shower: 8/10 (Toliet was clean and good space for 2 to be inside together. Clean me well and lots of soap focus on groin and dick area)
FJ: 9/10 (Bice moans and a Cum-F-Me face looks. Looking at her beauty really wants to pound her hard)
Penny looks stunning! Thanks for the great FR. Seems like BK Gem is back with vengeance
Old 09-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post

Penny from Bangkok-gems.

Live pic taken.

How is her painting? Bushy or trimmed?
Old 09-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Is water heater installed at the venue? Is the bed bugs filled mattress still there?

I had hot shoeer.
Not bitten by bugs but by big juicy J.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1