The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Young Fart,
I agree with you when I was still playing around. Now I no longer have the problem as all these activities are things of the past. Ha Ha
Walau eh... things of the past... then you me to prepare 7 virgins.. Oh I see, you want orgy lesbian acts.. so kinky nowadays you are.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
johnny_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
johnny, as for me, i prefer outcall service because i think it's a more safe and efficient way. anyway, i've done it in the past few months.

i usually choose maria's service. She's an honest and warm-hearted lady. the most important is that she always do her best to find the right girl for me.

there're three choices for you: normal service, advanced service and first-class service.

the charge of normal service is rmb 500 plus taxi fee, usually rmb 50. most of the girls in this level have good qualities. you can tell maria your demand according to your preferences, such as age, face, shape, heigh. maria can find a right one for you. usually, i choose maria's normal service as it's a low-cost but good-quality choise for me, haha...

the girls of advanced service are very very good. age: 18-26, net height: above 168cm, sweet, slim, fair and smooth skin, ... some of them come from high-level club, such as the famous tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. its charge: rmb800-1200, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

the girls from first-class service are first-class, haha. age: 18-26, net height: above 172cm, very pure, innocent and sweet...most of them are models of tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. it's charge: above rmb1500, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

by the way, you can also try lily's outcall service. some bros of this forum think it's not bad, but i'v not tried yet.

and if you want to get service directly at the massage center, i know some good massage center. the nearest one to your hotel is close to guomao(国贸, world trade). the girls of it are good quality, three of them are chinese girls, another three of them come from Keria. They're all tall and sexy. but it's a bit diffcult to find it. you can pm me after arriving in beijing. maybe i can take you to the massage center.

finally, hope you have a good time to beijing, johnny.
Hi bro 2-0-1-2,

Many thanks for your information and advice. It is much appreciated. I am looking forward to gg for a good massage and maybe outcall service.
Will PM u once i reach beijing. Will be going there for a conference, so should be free in the evening. Many thanks in advance.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tommy tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
johnny, as for me, i prefer outcall service because i think it's a more safe and efficient way. anyway, i've done it in the past few months.

i usually choose maria's service. She's an honest and warm-hearted lady. the most important is that she always do her best to find the right girl for me.

there're three choices for you: normal service, advanced service and first-class service.

the charge of normal service is rmb 500 plus taxi fee, usually rmb 50. most of the girls in this level have good qualities. you can tell maria your demand according to your preferences, such as age, face, shape, heigh. maria can find a right one for you. usually, i choose maria's normal service as it's a low-cost but good-quality choise for me, haha...

the girls of advanced service are very very good. age: 18-26, net height: above 168cm, sweet, slim, fair and smooth skin, ... some of them come from high-level club, such as the famous tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. its charge: rmb800-1200, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

the girls from first-class service are first-class, haha. age: 18-26, net height: above 172cm, very pure, innocent and sweet...most of them are models of tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. it's charge: above rmb1500, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

by the way, you can also try lily's outcall service. some bros of this forum think it's not bad, but i'v not tried yet.

and if you want to get service directly at the massage center, i know some good massage center. the nearest one to your hotel is close to guomao(国贸, world trade). the girls of it are good quality, three of them are chinese girls, another three of them come from Keria. They're all tall and sexy. but it's a bit diffcult to find it. you can pm me after arriving in beijing. maybe i can take you to the massage center.

finally, hope you have a good time to beijing, johnny.

Hi, Im new here in Beijing slightly over a month or so. Could u or any bros out there kindly advise me where i can go for massage that come with special or full service too? Its really kinda hard to find i feel in beijing, at least for me.

Much appreciated =)
Old 08-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
season is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes I am a member for 8 years and more. I have been a member since delphi days. I have just been a lurker and reader. I do not contribute per se until I met this mei2 recently. I believe Clichy is herself or her friends. The entire mei2 infrastructure for all take-aways are connected somehow. They are overlapping in some sense but each of them have their own set of girls as well. I have others in my list who are part-timer and students who come to beijing once in awhile during holidays to make $$$. Anyway I am just here to help her out. Give her a try. No guarantee. Just try for yourself.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone ever tried the 800 RMB girls from Maria? Are they better than the 500 RMB girls (the only ones I tried). As all pictures are fake, I'm always afraid she sends the same girls for different prices. I would be glad to read about it!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_tan View Post
Hi bro 2-0-1-2,

Many thanks for your information and advice. It is much appreciated. I am looking forward to gg for a good massage and maybe outcall service.
Will PM u once i reach beijing. Will be going there for a conference, so should be free in the evening. Many thanks in advance.
ok, hope i would be in beijing at that time.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy tan View Post
Hi, Im new here in Beijing slightly over a month or so. Could u or any bros out there kindly advise me where i can go for massage that come with special or full service too? Its really kinda hard to find i feel in beijing, at least for me.

Much appreciated =)
hi, bro, i've replied your pm. did you get it? a bit difficult to find as it's not a big centre, hehe...
wish you good luck!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy tan View Post

Much appreciated =)
sorry, tommy, i'm busy the two days. so reply late. there're many massage shops along the road but most of them only provide hj. i've tried many. maybe only the one is good, low-cost but high-quality.

if you choose chinese girl, 200 yuan only for fj, 300 yuan for fj plus bj. if you choose foreigner, they seem like Korea girls, 400 yuan for fj plus bj. do you speak chinese? you'd better not let the boss know you're a foreigner. if do, might up its rates...

because got service directly at shop, so i was afraid of china gong an, so a bit rushed.

the shops there seem to have the same look. i dont remember any special, sorry.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Bluey6116 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Beijing right now and i need some action man. Anyone has any recommendations? Id like a good massage as well as a happy ending with a leggy lady. Anyone?

Please PM me. Thanks!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jarjarbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

New here. Just started life in BJ. Gonna be here for 2 years for attachment. Am working near Traders Hotel area, any good recommendation for good massage with entertainment? Appreciate all of your guidance!
Old 12-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarjarbing View Post
Hi all,

New here. Just started life in BJ. Gonna be here for 2 years for attachment. Am working near Traders Hotel area, any good recommendation for good massage with entertainment? Appreciate all of your guidance!
Search the thread brothers... alternatively go to Beijing KTV thread and join the social group there with Bro Mark Lim. Bro Mark is a long time Beijing old bird.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarjarbing View Post
Hi all,

Brother,

I join Bro Pink Floyd to give you my two cent worth.

Surf the two following Threads

Beijing Recommendations
Beijing KTV

There are a lot of information in these two threads. Many of us started this way.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
davis99sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi all bro,

I just engage Ah Mei and request her to send 500RMB full service girl (BJ, FJ) and she sent one girl.

When girl come, she just rush and take off all the clothes. Then cap on and start FJ. How can?

Then I call Ah Mei and ask why? Her reply is that this girl is only FJ only and if need BJ + FJ, need to send one more girl. She ask another 500 RMB again..

Total rip off and settle the girl for 300RMB and no mood already..

Be careful all bros out there, if you want to engage them mention well of all service. Please reject them at door steps if they are not your sexpectation.. My two cents worth.. I am now total no mood for any adventures..

Any bro out there can advise me better contact to try. I will be in Beijing for this whole week.. Thanks..
Old 12-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, welcome to the dark side of Beijing. You should have spent some time reading on this thread, then you will know who is the most reliable OKT. It's not too late to call Lily to check out Ding Ding or Wendy, the 2 ang pai from Lily's collection.

Happy bonking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis99sg View Post
Hi all bro,

I just engage Ah Mei and request her to send 500RMB full service girl (BJ, FJ) and she sent one girl.

When girl come, she just rush and take off all the clothes. Then cap on and start FJ. How can?

Then I call Ah Mei and ask why? Her reply is that this girl is only FJ only and if need BJ + FJ, need to send one more girl. She ask another 500 RMB again..

Total rip off and settle the girl for 300RMB and no mood already..

Be careful all bros out there, if you want to engage them mention well of all service. Please reject them at door steps if they are not your sexpectation.. My two cents worth.. I am now total no mood for any adventures..

Any bro out there can advise me better contact to try. I will be in Beijing for this whole week.. Thanks..

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Justino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros...! I will be in Beijing Early November during Halloween for business trip!

Please help me.. give me few cents..

Any recomended KTV, Massage Parlour, F**k House, Out Call Services...? and also the rates? Is it safe to cheong in Beijing?

Give me some tips bros...!

It would be great any one will be joining me...
PM meeeeeeeeeeeeee....! !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1