The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 19-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1976 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
I was zapped multiple times and was called an asshole and a bastard. just sharing my experiences and reviews. Zaps as much as you like
Thank for sharing bro. Don’t be sad by all zap zap, tmr I go up ur points
Old 20-06-2023, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
I tried to pm fellow Bros here for ctc. Since i am over at TPY for work and got 3 hour to spare after. But since i did not get any reply. I manage to find S*** S** on my own by walking around. The lady at counter told me to wait 35 mins, so i went for lunch and went back, this time she tell me wait 15min. So i was waiting under the block, after 12min, i thought i can stay in the spa to wait, but she told me to wait another 15min.

So i gave up and went to a tcm joint nearby. The tuina was damn powerful, my back and neck ache was relieved. While massaging me, the ML boob was pushing on my head, and while massaging my arm, she put my arm between her tigh and constant rubbing was done. I assume this mean it will have special, especially after massaging my tigh, she tore the dispose pant and touched my kkb a few times. When i touched her, she told me this is a clean joint. The awkward silent, but she say is normal as a few customer thought that way. And some even grobe their breast. I felt so guilty and apologize, but the ML continue to massage me professionally. Then came the weird part, we hear soft female & male moaning sound coming from the next room XD. Then both of us became very quiet with the remaining 10min. I recommend the massage even though i did not manage to "unlock" special!

Then during evening someone intro me to go 1** TPY there, which another bro told me dont go there with reason i am not sure, So did not try.
Bro cam pm this tcm shop and ml name if u have thks
Old 20-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 0
SnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyeo View Post
Over at the local FL drome section , EVERY SINGLE REAL NEGATIVE feedback are being deleted.

And many times u get local FLs asking for higher and higher prices then u go there ended up she looks like sai. Why? becos the admin allows real negative feedback to be deleted.

Next time even if FL or ML is HIV positive, I think we also will not be informed
here also same. those thread that advertise new joints, negative feedback post will get deleted.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 0
SnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Saw her once at the shop when booking other ML. Hard to match up to the photo Must be from her younger days. Anyone tried Mo你卡 can comment on her looks and service?
looks i feel don’t look like her fb photo at all lol, but still acceptable lah. as what few bros says, her massage is good, will RTM.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
Hi bros, alot of PM and thanks for the support. and i even got some zapped LOL

I did not inform her but i assume some bros already doneit.
For now, i will stop for 1 month and go full HIV test first.

It's usually subside with 1 week or 1.5 weeks after meds. so i believed Kimi will too? (Hopefully)

Of cos disappointed that i got this, needed to hide the $700 spent from my wife.

i am just saying, if u visit her during the same period as i did, just do some simple check, i just happen to got it. maybe u did not.
Well.. she’s still advertising as per norm. Anyway some of bros may recognise her formerly working at Jalan Besar
Old 20-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 12
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

please stop asking me about the joint. I received death threats and more zapped and scoldings from more users than users who encourages.

Last edited by cranberryzom; 20-06-2023 at 07:33 PM.
Old 20-06-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Well.. she’s still advertising as per norm. Anyway some of bros may recognise her formerly working at Jalan Besar
Was she used the name “Ning Ning” at Jalan Besar?
Old 20-06-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
she is going to RTC soon. i heard is this month. i could be wrong.
Bro yes cfm - she is back already
Old 20-06-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
oxygencaed is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello bro, i receive alot of PM and feedback on this blk 125 ZK

Some saw always creampie and with enough money, cfm can do wat you want.

i just want to advise people, avoid this place for 2 week

i think not hard to find another place for 2 weeks right? wait till they go see doc and cure themselves. then chiong go back again. Stop the spread.. another bro just PM me, he also kena and send Dr tan.

please, stop going for 2 weeks only, pretty sure u guys can keep ur kkj in pants for just 2 weeks. or got elsewhere play first

Quote:
Hi bros, alot of PM and thanks for the support. and i even got some zapped LOL

I did not inform her but i assume some bros already doneit.
For now, i will stop for 1 month and go full HIV test first.

It's usually subside with 1 week or 1.5 weeks after meds. so i believed Kimi will too? (Hopefully)

Of cos disappointed that i got this, needed to hide the $700 spent from my wife.

i am just saying, if u visit her during the same period as i did, just do some simple check, i just happen to got it. maybe u did not.
Old 21-06-2023, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hello bro, i receive alot of PM and feedback on this blk 125 ZK

Some saw always creampie and with enough money, cfm can do wat you want.

i just want to advise people, avoid this place for 2 week

i think not hard to find another place for 2 weeks right? wait till they go see doc and cure themselves. then chiong go back again. Stop the spread.. another bro just PM me, he also kena and send Dr tan.

please, stop going for 2 weeks only, pretty sure u guys can keep ur kkj in pants for just 2 weeks. or got elsewhere play first
Same ML???
Old 21-06-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Was she used the name “Ning Ning” at Jalan Besar?
That’s right
Old 21-06-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
Same ML???
Yes the question is whether the fellow brother got it from the same ML. If it’s from different ML of the same location meaning already spreading. Be safe guys.
Old 21-06-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

anybody visited Viet R*nny recently in her toa payoh shop? last time used to be at amk, now still wearing the very nice uniform

wondering if any FR or if services are same?
Old 21-06-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Jimmyeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
You RAWed her?
there is another ML in the same shop.. I think is Lisa ?

Wanted to arrange a session with Lisa but after seeing that 1x5 ZK having spread I did not go ahead.. lucky i read this thread ..

But i wonder the STD spreads thru BBBJ or raw or capped FJ?
Old 22-06-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3181 / Power: 13
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babel0210 View Post
anybody visited Viet R*nny recently in her toa payoh shop? last time used to be at amk, now still wearing the very nice uniform

wondering if any FR or if services are same?
I already banned her in amk, $$ faced gal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1