The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabteo View Post
today? 6pm? how?
I am fine after dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
okok, new bird, next week when I go hanoi, i meet up with you and buy u drinks and dinner and train u to be old bird, okok? Pls PM me ur contact number.
Wow can train me too?
Old 08-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am fine after dinner.

Wow can train me too?
okok, we do Tri-Force training... next weekend nhe!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 08-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
okok, we do Tri-Force training... next weekend nhe!
Dun tell me, fly aeroplane again....
Old 08-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun tell me, fly aeroplane again....
Next week, you come down to HCM meet Hurricane and me?

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 08-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Next week, you come down to HCM meet Hurricane and me?
Hopefully I can make it.... will update u guys if going. Anyway, u have so many ba xa with u.... u will be busy busy busy.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully I can make it.... will update u guys if going. Anyway, u have so many ba xa with u.... u will be busy busy busy.
Sorry, only one. The rest are friends, firends, friends.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 08-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry, only one. The rest are friends, firends, friends.
Hmmm.... these "friends" are interesting....
Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

Received a lot of PM and went out with some samsters in Hanoi. This posting is not direct at any person but just Naemlo's rules of engagement.

For PM,
1. Do not ask me for gers' contacts. I am not a pimp or OKT.
2. Do not ask me questions which can be found in this thread.

Misc,
1. Do not tell me eat anything. Tell me straight what you want to eat.
2. Do not tell me cheong anywhere. Tell me what you like, example soft music with gers or loud disco. I encountered a few times, commented this place is boring.
3. Show some sincerely, buy me the first meal or drinks. The next will be shared. You can always dun look for me if you are unwilling to pay for it.
4. Do not call me last min. Inform me earlier cause I myself also have my own life.
5. Do not call me after 9. Life is simple in Hanoi, sleep early. Everything close early at about midnight. So if you call me at 9.30, by the time we meet is 10 plus. I dun want to go and close shop.

Bear in mind the following, so dun ask me what to do. You tell me what you want.

1. Local KTV starts in the afternoon and closes at about midnight, if you intend to pick pretty SYT, you have to go before the Vietnamese men knock off at about 4. If you thinking of going in the evening, then you can go ahead without me. The reason is simple, prettier gers are chosen and what left are leftover. I met some samsters who pick gers like choosing wife. In the end, moody, complains no ger. Also my Vietamese is almost nil so dun ask me to help get the ger out for bonk.

2. Boss and Hanoi KTV starts at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. Gers are definitely prettier and more expensive. Most speaks English. This place will be expensive, a night will cost about 200USD for a cheap bottle of whiskey or Brandy and gers hours. I dun go this place unless it is for business. So if you want to go, either you can go yourself or you pay for my share. Of cos I will pay for my own ger tips and bonk.

3. Japanese KTV starts at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. Gers are attractive and most speaks English. There is an entrance fee per person and bottle of whiskey or brandy is cheaper than Boss or Hanoi KTV. Gers earn money by tips and lady drinks.

4. Most Pubs start at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. There are few pubs with attractive waitress who will company you chat and drink only. Do not ask me to get them out for a night. You need a lot of time to get them out unless you are like my idol, Richard Gere.

5. Disco in Hanoi start at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. I seldom go cause the blast from the speakers are just too loud.

6. Hanoi GL open till very late and has lots of ugly gers so I dun go there. If you want to go, u can go alone. I'm tired of samsters choosing wife there.

7. Massage palour closes at about midnight. Most offer HJ, dun ask me about BJ or FJ.

8. BBBJ joint closes at about midnight. It is simple joint. Go in, a ger cleans your dick, HJ follows by BBBJ, HJ again till u cum. Tips the ger and pay the owner.

3 companies taxi you can take in Hanoi. The rest depends on luck, they just love to adjust their meter.

1. Mai linh
2. CP
3. Hanoi

Will amend or add more details as time goes by.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Received a lot of PM and went out with some samsters in Hanoi. This posting is not direct at any person but just Naemlo's rules of engagement.

3. Hanoi

Will amend or add more details as time goes by.[/COLOR]
muack..muack...
Old 10-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
muack..muack...
si mi lan.... si mi muack muack??
Old 12-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=naemlo;5009143]
[COLOR="Red"]3 companies taxi you can take in Hanoi. The rest depends on luck, they just love to adjust their meter.

1. Mai linh
2. CP
3. Hanoi

add one more - Morning Taxi... not bad... and cheaper..
Old 12-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabteo View Post

add one more - Morning Taxi... not bad... and cheaper..

Is it? I didn't notice this taxi. Normally I just flag any taxi that comes along. If the meter jumps too fast, I will just pay them the fare he supposes to earn.
Old 13-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
si mi lan.... si mi muack muack??
Hi, Hanoi rain till flooding as reported on news?

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 13-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, Hanoi rain till flooding as reported on news?
Nope.... I went out, nothing happen.... it is still hot and humid but it did rain in the morning.
Old 13-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nope.... I went out, nothing happen.... it is still hot and humid but it did rain in the morning.
the place u stay is High Ground lah.. if u just go downstairs to eat ur chicken rice then u have no idea what happened at all!

http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/News/Pag...713100102.aspx

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1