The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 21-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
The g7 epidemic got so many bro infected. And you said none?

Some guy who rawed g7 told me he ganna herpes in addition to chlamydia combo meal. Yes I agree that all customers of g7 should get tested at dsc.
This was already discussed in previous comments in this same thread that's why I refer recent as in context of "time" which is none. I can't and don't comment about bros who got STD 'cause who knows, I can say whatever I want if Im positive or negative in forums except if someone send me some test result as proof. I have known some bros who got infected while fighting but they have history of Dome1 and some random FLs in the corner so who knows. I RTF every now and then in GL atleast twice a week and got tested regularly, so far so good. But I have vaccination in some disease so I guess I have additional layers of protection lol.
Old 22-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Vain is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
This was already discussed in previous comments in this same thread that's why I refer recent as in context of "time" which is none. I can't and don't comment about bros who got STD 'cause who knows, I can say whatever I want if Im positive or negative in forums except if someone send me some test result as proof. I have known some bros who got infected while fighting but they have history of Dome1 and some random FLs in the corner so who knows. I RTF every now and then in GL atleast twice a week and got tested regularly, so far so good. But I have vaccination in some disease so I guess I have additional layers of protection lol.

What time does this house open
Old 22-04-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for 2038G28

Looks: 7/10 Honestly she looks like those professional receptionist. Her hair was tied up and she had the k-pop bangs. Very cool kind of gal. Face also pretty. Looks to be about mid-late 20s? Has a good smile.

Body: 7/10 Slim and stands at about 1.62m. Some baby fat but nothing too bad. natural B-Cs? I like how they sagged lol. Ass is nice and perky, got recoil. Ass to waist ratio is okay too, not Kardashian standard but good enough. She's also not a skinny legend like G7 was. Some tattoos on her forearm and shoulder.

GFE: Pretty commercial, don't go for her if you're looking for some sweet poly girlfriend type. She's very professional which may be better for some bros. Able to speak basic English and good Chinese.

French: Fluent, not commando but got tongue.

BBBJ: 7/10 Not green. Can DT. Not sloppy enough for me sadly. Her technique is more fast furious up and down all the way kind. Constantly spitting into tissue paper which killed the mood for me. Brothers who like to just sit and CIM will like this better.

AR: Have, auto intiated. Not a big fan so I won't rate this.

FJ: 8/10 Fit. Bounce on my 2IC for like 5 minutes (no grinding). Missionary was okay. Finished in doggy, the view from behind when I pulled on her arms was good( can see the muscle in her back). Flexible and knows how to move with you. Some moaning but it wasn't the highlight.

RTF: Yes. Good face, slim and good (natural?) body, and no black face. Solid choice overall, no need to sacrifice anything for $60 per shot. Saw that she had those office thick black glasses hang by the light switch, maybe I'll ask her to put them on next time.

Saw G20 on the way in, might try her first. Boobs look good but the face abit gong even with glasses on.
Old 22-04-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Number 30 is it syt ? Can’t seems to find FR on her
Old 22-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any new FR on G18?
Old 22-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Ron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone tried G27 ?
Old 23-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Anyone got any special from the new girls le? Pm to share =)
I think too early to tell.. haven't seen any FR for the other girls as well.
Old 23-04-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
I think too early to tell.. haven't seen any FR for the other girls as well.
Cheongsters have wisen up now.
With so many treating here as information desk without any contribution by themselves.... who would want to post FRs ?
If I find a gem..... I'd rather keep quiet coz I know her Q will be long and it will be difficult for me to book her again if I post her FR.

Let the OKT clones post the FRs..... as they have been doing in the past.
Old 24-04-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Cheongsters have wisen up now.
With so many treating here as information desk without any contribution by themselves.... who would want to post FRs ?
If I find a gem..... I'd rather keep quiet coz I know her Q will be long and it will be difficult for me to book her again if I post her FR.

Let the OKT clones post the FRs..... as they have been doing in the past.
I thought the same at first but at the same time I suppose it's defeating the purpose of this forum in itself and I don't think that's wise either esp landmines are everywhere nowadays, GL has never been this mined before. The new batch of this house have been busy ever since I left last week and no FR's been shared about them. Ill drop by tmr since I came back already. Gem or landmine lets care to share, even myself got zapped for bad FRs and/or messages on landmines on other houses
Old 24-04-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me i like to share my experiences and also considered a bonus to the girls who gave me good service

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 24-04-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

G28 bbbj is really one of the best I tried. Coupled with her looks from that angle. Wow. Cim material but not sure if she does it.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Peterb0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do we give trip ? I sometime give $10 .
Old 24-04-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Hkhv1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try G20.
All good as per other bro FR.
But the look not really my type and almost feel nothing when pumping …
Maybe my brother too small….
Old 24-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Girl 22

One of the worst service in GL. Fucking like a dead fish, dont even offer shower and show fucking black face throughout session like owing her money. Will never Rt for this bitch.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokey View Post
FR for Girl 22

One of the worst service in GL. Fucking like a dead fish, dont even offer shower and show fucking black face throughout session like owing her money. Will never Rt for this bitch.
There is already a negative fr on her and she is always here sitting when I here. Also showing black face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1