The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
I introduced a friend down to find her, he got it on the first try but agree the minimum she will accept for FJ is higher than the norm.
Your friend has better luck. I told a friend I tried her and he too went. She rejected his request of BBBJ or FJ even after he insist a few times and offered more money, she told him she never do all these services. At first she tried sweet talk my friend into taking what she offered but after my friend still insist, she told him to change a gal if he only wants that and got another gal in, and still insist my friend must tip her a bit for time wasted. She is just too selective when it comes to offering who what services, so bros trying her please go with lower expectations.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Thats a good news to me. I will try to insist if I get her next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
Your friend has better luck. I told a friend I tried her and he too went. She rejected his request of BBBJ or FJ even after he insist a few times and offered more money, she told him she never do all these services. At first she tried sweet talk my friend into taking what she offered but after my friend still insist, she told him to change a gal if he only wants that and got another gal in, and still insist my friend must tip her a bit for time wasted. She is just too selective when it comes to offering who what services, so bros trying her please go with lower expectations.
Just to clarify, this friend of mine did visit her a few times before at her previous workplace but he stop visiting after she keep refusing his request. He decided to visit her again after I told him she moved to a new joint and this time she agreed after he topped up quite a bit. He did say that he will not RTF as he got what he wants and the service just SOP to him and for that amount he can get better quality gal.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

I rest my case. She told me to ignore these fake reports and need not go defend her honour. It's not the first time there are allegations online targetted at her and she know how to handle them. She is very sure of what happen behind closed doors between her and customers, fake reports of what she doesn't do will sooner or later be exposed as customers will not get what is written.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
happy_c0w is Cool - loads of Potential

alamak, you all ah talk until machiam she goddess like that! lol saw her yesterday, other than her melons, nothing else to see, haiz. wake up people!
Old 07-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_c0w View Post
alamak, you all ah talk until machiam she goddess like that! lol saw her yesterday, other than her melons, nothing else to see, haiz. wake up people!
I guess different people different taste.

See only, never try? What was she wearing yesterday? I went recee, saw a MILF who met the descriptions but she ignore me so cannot confirm if it's her. I don't have budget go trial and error. If that's the gal whom everyone is talking about, like you, I too find her to be normal, not as power as what was described, her only strength is her tits look big.

Last edited by JJMagic; 07-12-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Got cheated at one of the joints. Drag me in psycho me for one hr massage. Go in press press 6 7 times. Thn pop question. Quote me 150 and say it's the norm in there. Reduce the price to 90 then do full service.

Looks: so so
Boobs: big ard C
Attitude and skills: dead fish. Lie there and make me do the job. Finish in half an hr. Never bother to continue massage or what and send me packing home.

Will not go there ever.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
happy_c0w is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
I guess different people different taste.

See only, never try? What was she wearing yesterday? I went recee, saw a MILF who met the descriptions but she ignore me so cannot confirm if it's her. I don't have budget go trial and error. If that's the gal whom everyone is talking about, like you, I too find her to be normal, not as power as what was described, her only strength is her tits look big.
nah nv bother to try, she was wearing jeans and white shirt showing half melons lol.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_c0w View Post
nah nv bother to try, she was wearing jeans and white shirt showing half melons lol.
Same MILF I saw, in fact I saw her three times yesterday. Once when I smoking downstairs and she was driven to work, once in the shop and once at night was she got onto a car. It's two different guys and cars I saw sending her to work and after work. Guess there are much more love sick bros being KC and conned by her out there.

Agree she not as power as what was described, will think twice now.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Same MILF I saw, in fact I saw her three times yesterday. Once when I smoking downstairs and she was driven to work, once in the shop and once at night was she got onto a car. It's two different guys and cars I saw sending her to work and after work. Guess there are much more love sick bros being KC and conned by her out there.

Wah, 2 drivers leh...to bro who is being kong tao pls wake up la...she utimate love will be yusolf ishak $$$$$ who i love as well
Old 07-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wow bro u whole day there ar power lar
Old 07-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Wkdgq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check these out at proof
Old 07-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same MILF I saw, in fact I saw her three times yesterday. Once when I smoking downstairs and she was driven to work, once in the shop and once at night was she got onto a car. It's two different guys and cars I saw sending her to work and after work. Guess there are much more love sick bros being KC and conned by her.
Such events are common and a norm for her. I've personally seen many different guys sending her to and off work, delivering meals drinks etc. I heard from her ex colleagues my fair share of stories of guys sending gifts, flowers and money down to her former shop for her.

Share two of my experiences I encounter with her, hope it break some gong tao.
1) It's the first time we met outside her workplace. I visited her the previous day at her workplace, it was late and she was already in her CVs. She told me the following day is her off day and ask me out since we never been out before. I said ok and we fixed a time to meet, she gave me her address so I can pick her up. Next day, I reached early but never inform her. Then she text saying she is at home, overslept and just woken up, will need sometime to get ready, so I replied ok take your time, I've not reached yet. I sat in my car and a very short while later, a car stopped and she & a guy alighted. They were damn loving, held hands, hugged, kept kissing while walking and waiting for the lift. She was still in her CV clothes for the previous night. A while later, the guy came down. In the next lift, she came down too and carefully peeked if that guy had left. She hid in a corner until that guy left then call me asking where am I. She was still in that same set of clothes. I walked out of my car to show am I and she still say sorry, overslept as too tired at work yesterday and her roommate don't let her sleep, keep chatting etc.

2) I was her last customer that night and she asked me to give her a lift back. Drove her back and send her upstairs to her door and yes we were holding hands, hugging and kissing, acting loving all the way. Instead of driving off, I parked in a proper lot and went off to get some drinks and smokes. I was relaxing in my car when she text saying she finished shower, going to sleep now as it's been a tiring day at work so she will not be calling me later, once she woke up will call me etc with the usual mushy gd night msgs n kisses. After I finished reading it, I looked up and there she was in the same clothes, peeking at I where I parked my car earlier then walked hurriedly and got into a cab. The next day, she called me after she reached her workplace, saying she overslept that's why called after she reached instead of the usual after she woke up. I bumped into her that night again, wearing the same clothes with a guy at a club.

This gal is really good at telling lies and making up stories, so those in her trap please beware and hope you all wake up soon.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

siaoliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why this girl so pop now there sure a lot of ppl knn con by her
Old 08-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cure View Post
wow bro u whole day there ar power lar
Not there the whole day. The first 2 times is I was there to recee myself as no one was willing to share her exact location and I was curious about her after reading the reports here. At night was just lucky, I was walking to meet friends for drinks nearby and she happened to walk out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoliang View Post
Why this girl so pop now there sure a lot of ppl knn con by her
After I saw her in person, really dunno why she can be so popular, she is just a normal looking MILF to me, not as power as what was described in the reports. In fact, in the joint I saw her, I saw another two ladies who look much more delicious than her.

Last edited by JJMagic; 08-12-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

siaoliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro understand now I think she will not be as popular as b4 since so many negative feedback abt her that bad for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1