The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 15-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute
Koi from power angel

Look:6/10(look like pic but face not as small and sharp)
Body:7/10(big bone type)
Boob:6/10(enhanced C)
Bbbj:9/10(requested for 2 cim. 2nd time she blew me for 30 mins. No deep throat and din suck me dry when I come)
Fj:nil.
GFE: 5/10(she dunno English)

Worth a rtf? Properly, promo rate is worth the 2x cim.
Old 15-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109298 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: A Weekend Bonk

Background
“Toy was from Isaan. I have no idea that she is doing back in Thailand but this is her first visit her to sg and also her first time in this line” Toy

Featuring Stable

Booking was handled by Bro Tom and this stable is very experience. They are not new and I personally had tried this stable many times.I do not know what other response to them, but so far, all has went off smoothly and it was nicely done. Lastly, it would like to thanks bro Tom for the efforts and fixing up the booking.

Featuring Actress

Pics accuracy: 90 % similarity, look much better in real
First impression: cute, sweet and nice young lady what you will want to pamper

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 14 March 2015
Time of Action: 1800 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible for all
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ and 1X light massage
Position tried: riding, carry bonk and missionary
Room's Condition: big cosy room with nice scenery, bed with frame but no attach toilet
Toilet Condition: look ok and all equipment and towel all in good condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109298 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Notes: Mistake is a learning process.Some of the words are written in “thai” meaning. Pls correct me if i am wrong.

Actress Details

Looks: “phom yeo” long hair and cute
Breast: small size and nice to suck
Body: “tor lek” petite, slim and skinny
Skin tone: “dam dam” consider middle dark type
Ass: nice butt with lot of meat
Pussy: hairy
Legs: sexy thighs and butt
Pussy: small, wet and Tight
Tattoo: no

Ice- Breaking
Shower: lots of “Song kran” action during our shower
Communication: her English was quite ok
Chemistry level: high level
GFE level: lot of cuddling and hugging
Characteristic: chatty and jovial, like a small gal

Sextistics
Massage: simple massage, with enough strength
Foreplay: suck her nipple,lick and tickle her body
Frenching: did not try
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ Skills: consider not bad with lot of tongue action
CIM: never do
Moaning: innocent and sexy moan
Moan Volume: high, I think next door can hear
Facial Expression In FJ: enduring, shiok and innocent look
Fj: carry fuck, missionary and riding
AJ: She do not do AJ

Verdict
She has a friendly and patient attitude. She will be worth the try but is not my RTF type. Those who fancy the feeling of making love with a young school gal. She will be an ideal choice.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Happyman78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Koi from Power Angels

This girl deserve an FR from me.

http://www.power-angels.org/forum/index.php?topic=75.0

Stable: Power Angels
Name: Koi
OKT response: Quick
Location: Near public transport, room and toilet is nice and cozy. Single storey
Damage: $130

Here comes my 100% honest review of the girls (some OKT/bros don't like my FR, so that explains my sub 20 points, but I dont care as sharing is caring):

Looks: 9/10. (Refer to pic, this is the one where you won't be disappointed once the door is opened. There is abit of discount from the pic, as the face is less oval V, slightly more round. But still hot looking. Wears makeup)

Body: 8.5/10 (Curvy and hot. That skin is so smooth that once touch, will erect. Slight tummy fat, happen to most FL who came to SG. Nicely done tattos on belly)

Boob: 8/10 (Enhanced C, big! Although I am boob lover, I am not fan of enhanced. As expected from the pic, I can tell it is enhanced alrdy, which turns out to be correct)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Strong sucktion, non-stop)

FJ: 8.5/10 (Very obedient girl, any style u want)

Massage: 10/10 (Now here comes the bonus, massage is really good! Not the piano and quick type you get. Her tiny little arm got the strength)

Communication: 6/10 (Problem here, her English very limited. But could Google Translate)

GFE: 8/10 (Despite comm problem, she really tries)

Overall: 8.5/10

Final verdict
With that Great Looking Face + Good Massage + 2 FJ + Good Attitude on that price, what more do I want?
In Dome 2, massage + 1 BJ alrdy $90, or 1 FJ for 120-150. Plus, they could be ugly MILF. I am fully sextified (except for enhanced boob), and revitalized after the session. Koi could make me cum twice in under 1hour, not a feat can achieved by most FL. Finally, good luck booking her, as I book at lunch time, and only got my slot at dinner time

Thanks for reading, up me if like me FR. I only need to get back to ~20points
Old 15-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1414 View Post
tempted to try nut from DH.

anyone can share your experience xD
I RTF her quite a few times since she first came. Just saw that she's back so will definitely be looking forward to seeing her again. Her GFE is really high. Slightly on the plump side with nice soft round tits. Her English is really good for someone like me who doesn't know any Thai. Hope this helps!
Old 15-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Koi from Power Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman78 View Post
This girl deserve an FR from me.

http://www.power-angels.org/forum/index.php?topic=75.0

Stable: Power Angels
Name: Koi
OKT response: Quick
Location: Near public transport, room and toilet is nice and cozy. Single storey
Damage: $130

Here comes my 100% honest review of the girls (some OKT/bros don't like my FR, so that explains my sub 20 points, but I dont care as sharing is caring):

Looks: 9/10. (Refer to pic, this is the one where you won't be disappointed once the door is opened. There is abit of discount from the pic, as the face is less oval V, slightly more round. But still hot looking. Wears makeup)

Body: 8.5/10 (Curvy and hot. That skin is so smooth that once touch, will erect. Slight tummy fat, happen to most FL who came to SG. Nicely done tattos on belly)

Boob: 8/10 (Enhanced C, big! Although I am boob lover, I am not fan of enhanced. As expected from the pic, I can tell it is enhanced alrdy, which turns out to be correct)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Strong sucktion, non-stop)

FJ: 8.5/10 (Very obedient girl, any style u want)

Massage: 10/10 (Now here comes the bonus, massage is really good! Not the piano and quick type you get. Her tiny little arm got the strength)

Communication: 6/10 (Problem here, her English very limited. But could Google Translate)

GFE: 8/10 (Despite comm problem, she really tries)

Overall: 8.5/10

Final verdict
With that Great Looking Face + Good Massage + 2 FJ + Good Attitude on that price, what more do I want?
In Dome 2, massage + 1 BJ alrdy $90, or 1 FJ for 120-150. Plus, they could be ugly MILF. I am fully sextified (except for enhanced boob), and revitalized after the session. Koi could make me cum twice in under 1hour, not a feat can achieved by most FL. Finally, good luck booking her, as I book at lunch time, and only got my slot at dinner time

Thanks for reading, up me if like me FR. I only need to get back to ~20points
Hi bro, any chances that we're acquainted? LOL

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 15-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Happyman78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Koi from Power Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman89 View Post
Hi bro, any chances that we're acquainted? LOL
Rather than I am 11yr more senior, lol no!
Old 15-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Met up with Mango for action this afternoon

Thanks bro from VIPthaiclub
Here's my FR

Looks : 8/10. She has that GND looks, Sweet young lady like your 1st love. identical to photos

Body: 7/10. She is skinny and petite. Tight and firm. Size C/C+

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: I only allowed kissing

BBBJ: 7/10. Her BBBJ is quite SOP. However can see that she is trying to make you comfortable.

Pussy: 8/10 nicely trimmed, small wet and super tight. No smell

FJ: 8/10. Great moaning. Did doggy-style, missionary, cowgirl & reverse cowgirl. Shiok arh.. Can request for other pattern..

GFE: 8/10. Can speak simple english

RTF: Certainly, next wk

In summary, a Gem not to be missed..

http://www.vipthaiclub.com/vipthaicl...-babymango35c/

Please take good care of this gem.

Last edited by fieryguy80; 15-03-2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old 15-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 15
normal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samsternormal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session wif Jolie this afternoon. She have nice shoulder length dye read coloured hair. She smell nice as she is a non-smoker.

My FR for her

Looks : 8/10 (gal nxt door)
Ht : abt 1.56m
Figure : slim( well maintained)
boobs : Bs(Firm Nice Tits)
Bbj : 8/10 (gd suction and very wet plus alot of teabagging as well)
Pussy: 8/10 (very wet and tight, nicely trimmed)
Fj :9/10 (open to try any positions; likes doggy the most)
Gfe :10/10 (i had to wipe her lipstick which was all over my mouth)
Rtf : yes, before she go back

Thanks bro FMSK-OA for the arrangement.
Old 16-03-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightfold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Koi from Power Angels
http://thesbf.shop/showthr...&highlight=koi

Thank you bro Freddy for the arrangement and quick sms response.

Date: 10/3/2015

Looks: 9/10 (look better in person. Was totally mesmerised by her when she opened the door to welcome you.)

Body: 9/10 (Curvy and Hot. Soft and smooth skin. Nice tatoo at tummy area but she always tried to cover it whenever i tried to take closer look it and said she is fat... haha)

Boobs: 8.5/10 (Enhanced or not i not sure but the pairs are definitely soft and bouncy)

Shower: 8/10 (SOP. She is shy but slowly we broke the ice)

Massage: 9/10 (Start off with massage. very good strength, not piano type)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Good suction. She also works on the balls area making both 2IC and balls area super wet... damn shiok)

FJ: 10/10 (she is also accommodating in various positions. During missionary, she closed her eyes, bite on the towel before her and enjoyed the pleasure. then she started to suck her own finger looking at me when i started to thrust hard, i put my finger into her mouth instead as i thrusted harder and this moment is how i released my 1st shot... cannot tahan the expression she gave . Too tired for 2nd shot although she tried very hard to make it happen. )

Cuddle/French: 10/10 (Like to cuddle and french alot)

GFE: 9/10 (She dunno english. Despite that, her good attitude and service greatly overcomes that)

RTM: Definitely will.

Guys, one more week before she returned back. Please take good care of her while she is still around.
Old 16-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
daozai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jolie from fmsk-oa

Asked okt for someone with good massage skills and recommended Jolie to me. Indeed she is a masseur in kl but only provide hj there. So I am lucky I guess.

Face: 75% like photo, with brace
Body: fair, average size, nice butt
Boob: B, soft, extremely sensitive pink nipples
Massage: super good, I don't mind paying for massage only.
Bbbj: slow good suction, no teeth feeling
Fj: get high easily when you lick her nipple and pump her at the same time.
Gfe: good gfe. Can chit chat. They stay in hotel whole day so I guess very bored.
Old 16-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
~Hacks~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~Hacks~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro dave from fmsk for arranging minnie for me last night.

Reach the location. Quickly open the door let me in, intro herself then we have some small chat.She straight away take off all her clothes and asked me to bath with her. Washed my cock very clean and have a quick and little kissed in the bath room, when she tease my already hard little cock.

After bath, went to bed. Started to french and rub her boobs. They are just nice in shape and size. Very nice gf feeling as she hug very tight and treated me like bf. After that, she started to catbath me from my nipple and moved down to suck my cock. Her sucking skill is quite good and sexy.

Rest in bed and wait for the second round as the first was too fast, wrap in towel, out for the shower,cannot stand the way she look at me when she is out and wrapping in the towl so seductive and bitchy. Soon she is sucking my cock. After that we do a 69 position, when she suck my ball hard and I lick and finger her tight holes till wet wet.

Soon she became very high, keep saying “fuck me” . Cap me and I started from her on top then to missionary and finish off with doggie style. Told me she like doggie very much. Her pussy was very tight and feel very good to fuck. Make a lot of noise and make me very proud. After cum out, continue to hug me like bf and make me so happy. She went to clean up 1st while i lie on the bed rest for a while. She came and lie beside me and hug me until time almost up before allowing me to go and bath.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 – curvy and nice shape
Boobs: 7/10 – should be around 34B
Frenching: Yes, very girl friend feeling
BJ: 8/10 - Good suction, deep throat and good licking
FJ: 8/10 – good moaning. Very tight pussy, good response
Overall - 9/10 an enjoyable bonk…
RTF – if there is a chance Yes.
Old 16-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute
Mabel from mms

Mabel from MMS

Look: 9/10( my cup of tea. I would describe her as cute and pretty)
Body: 8/10( young, smooth skin with fair skin tone.
Boobs: 8/10( natural Bs. It's is rare nowadays to find non-silicone)
Bbbj: 7/10( give her credit for her willingness and effort. She is not skilled in this, but her other factor make it up)
Fj: 8/10( sweet love making with a uni gal. What else can I ask for?)
GFE: 8/10 ( KC trap alert! Beware bros. Be firmed but rewards her accordingly)

Overall: I am satisfied.

Worth rtf? Yes, for making out with a SYT gal.

Tip: treat her with care and as a gentleman and you will be rewarded with a session you will never forget.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Mabel from mms

Anyone tried the $$$$$$$$$$ gals?
Old 16-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Mabel from mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post