The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 09-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY EVERYONE & SINGAPORE!!!!!
All go out and plant Singapore flag!
相信我吧新加坡!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
So popular but yours is the first FR, really selfish bros many many out there

Saw the updated photo and video, which really makes her look older from the original photos posted. Doesnt look like 19, lol. But the honesty is appreciated, rather than get a surprise when the door opens.
bro.. i think part of her appeal is also her bright cheery character. if you see her devilish smile in front of you, 19 or not also not important liao. maybe name also forget liao. hahaha.

Hers is syt look.. you won't regret trying one. (but you need to get a slot first... )

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 09-08-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post

This one is a good example of how hard it can be. She looks really hot and naturally pretty in the pictures. My small head also wants to take charge and book already. I'm surprised at the bad comments about looks. Of course she's clearly no SYT, but I would expect a very pretty girl from those pictures. Of course service and attitude is something you can't tell from pictures. A smile makes any girl prettier, sour face the opposite.
The filter / photoshop level to me is sky high. Real very different photos. If you don't believe me go try yourself and burn $
Old 09-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 15
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Thanks for your FR bro! Yes Techno was very good. Already missing her
Give me techno and she will be bonk silly from me, destroy her by giving her a hard bonk and finishing off with COF if she can or if not in cd
Old 09-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 15
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
The filter / photoshop level to me is sky high. Real very different photos. If you don't believe me go try yourself and burn $
Now a days all photo shop ones that's y all look so nice and cannot believe until see the person that is how okt earn if not who will book. Like for example M the real person so so only but when u see the photoshop photo is OMG for some carrots la but to me is 6/10 only and u see the price $180. Before okt show the live photo is all photoshop photo one. If it's nice no need use Photoshop nice means nice cui means cui
Old 09-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
All go out and plant Singapore flag!
I just want to plant the pole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
I believe you bro. Just saying I understand bros who still book.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Now a days all photo shop ones that's y all look so nice and cannot believe until see the person that is how okt earn if not who will book. Like for example M the real person so so only but when u see the photoshop photo is OMG for some carrots la but to me is 6/10 only and u see the price $180. Before okt show the live photo is all photoshop photo one. If it's nice no need use Photoshop nice means nice cui means cui
Maybe works out to be cheaper and better to fly and chiong in Bangkok instead of taking such sad risks?

There you can see actual person, chat and decide...
Old 09-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give me techno and she will be bonk silly from me, destroy her by giving her a hard bonk and finishing off with COF if she can or if not in cd
Hahaha! Her boobs are magnificent. Also great GFE
Old 09-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109298 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix language of English, Chinese, Hokkien and Thai

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
This stable is honest, trustworthy and honest. Their operation style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and give very clear instruction. Long time no support them already and this is not my first booking with them and I have a good impression with them as they never fail me and no hiccups in any of my booking.

Date/Time/ Type of Bonk
08 Aug 2018 @ 2030hrs for 90 mins

Location/Type
Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location. I can only share with you that place was discreet and will be easy to access by own and public transport. Not difficult to find and the condition was quite ok not the very old type. Don’t expect those very posh type of location or condition. Room does not have individual toilet.

女神: Dara

样貌:★★★★★
The pics accuracy was real but I am sure she book better in compare to the pics. She wear mid make up and she have those wild in bed look and i would consider her ah lian kind of chio. She more in late 20s

Lady Background
Dara was form Issan. I understand from here that this is her first trip to SG working for this stable. This is her first trip in SG working for this stable. She work in a hair saloon back in BKK.

to be continue…….

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109298 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

身材:★★★★★
Dara have long straight highlighted hair. She have rather “dum dum” skin type which belong to mid- dark type. Her figure was nice and her body size was “lek lek” and petite type which I like it. She have small neh neh, I don’t mind cos I not a breast lover. She has a some tattoo at some part of her body with stomach navel stud. She has scar on her body as she was honest to tell me that she give birth before.She have a nice perky butt for doggie and her pussy was hairy but was nicely patch which is good for a good paint.

蛇吻:★★★★★
After shower, we dry ourselves then there was not much of a frenching. The only hot frenching that make me steam is the time i want to left, she suddenly jump into me and we kiss and french like long lost lover.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
I saw KY and she was preparing it before the session but I told myself I will make sure I make her siebei wet and no need to use it. She start to blow me and i was busy groping and fondling her body. Slowly, she push my down and I suck her small neh neh follow by she gave me a good catbath. Suck and lick my nipple and every inch of my body gao gao while my finger was busy touching and rubbing the outside of her clitoris. We change to 69 and i gave her a good tongue lashing. I give her a long flick and suck on the lips then to the inner of her clitoris. No smell at all. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, she shiver and hold me tight as it goes it. After that I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging. She start to let out another round of long, loud and high moan as I do in and out deeply.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was really good. But it was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking and sucking the shaft and dick head.The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Occasionally, she also suck and lick my balls and the side of my balls arousing me.Holding on to her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke at one point that i almost choke her and then we proceed to make love after that.

做爱:★★★★★
We did not try alot of position, we start will riding then iI pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. It get louder when it deeper and faster. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. After that, I carry her up for a bear hug fucking. She hold on to me so tight that i give a very deep and fast penetration on her. Then i change to missionary and I hold on to her leg high and and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position for a deeper thrust. She held on to my hand tightly. I accelerate my speed to the fastest. Lastly, i change to doggie, hold on to the side of her hip and i look into the mirror while bonking her in doggie. It make me high and i push her hard hard and deep deep and she let out sound of “piak piak piak” and the moan was stereo surround. Her expressions make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I control my speed and thrusting then I ram her fast and furiously before both of us sweating and i collapse on top of her and shooting all the soldiers out. The bed of stain with our love juices and I think those gal outside was giggling about the moaning when i walk pass them to the toilet.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

整体: ★★★★★
I can said it was really sanook sannok mak mak. She can be consider as the RTF type. For those who don’t mind give birth before and like small petite size lady with small neh neh, I would recommend to try her. She will not be here for long, so faster make your booking now.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Smashing FR from Naka_Timo aka Thanos as usual!
Old 09-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nowadays girls use filter every time they take a selfie even if only for their own use lah. Posting on SBF of course also use. But yes there should always be at least one live photo, then at least you can compare.

Last edited by bigcauk; 10-08-2018 at 07:01 AM.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lupcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys. My virgin post. FR on 336 from ILT

Booking: Super quick response. Booking confirmed within the short time I was in the toilet cubicle lol

Location: central without guards. Ideal for me. Shared bathroom, some lady from another stable using the toilet and I had to wait for 20 mins. Not a big deal though, as while waiting i was fondling with her already lol

Looks: honestly, don’t really look like picture. Maybe 40% resemblance. Nonetheless, I think most people won’t reject, will give a 7/10. Looks like late 20s, slightly makeup without blemish on face (at least I didn’t notice). Typical Thai girl look and tan but don’t really bother me.

Voice: a bit too low for my liking. I prefer teh teh kind lol..

Body: around 1.65m, slim and fit with a small lower tummy but not very obvious. She said she runs/swims/dances. her thighs quite hot, Slim and long. Small but perky butt, very nice to grab

Shower: scrubs you clean, from top to bottom

BBBJ: not bad but cannot last long. Around 5 mins

Paint: no rejection, trimmed bushes, no smell. I only painted for a few min

French: nope... maybe I got bad breath?

FJ: tight and wet. No need lub. Note to OKT, I think she uses baby oil for lub which I think not so good for Latex cd? Use water based luv better..

Rtf? Probably no because she’s going back next sat!
Old 09-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bella - BKK
Just met her today. She’s a sweet lady with beautiful face and long leg. It would be perfect if there.s no mark on her tummy. After the door was opened, she welcome me with 2 big enhance neh neh, which make my eyes glue on it . Quickly proceeding shower and came to bed action. I opted for CBJ, but she did it well. Even though she wear braces, you wouldn’t feel it at all when she took my rode inside her mouth.FJ was quite standard. Changed few positions before entering her back door. It was quite tight and after few minutes, I couldn’t control and release my load. Left happy man!
Old 09-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Jewel - BKKGem
A detail on encounter with this rendezvous with this hottie

The place I meeting her is quite central and when I meet her she open the door and this beautiful girl with wavy long orangy hair is waiting for me. Looking at her ni the eyes I find her pretty and dunno where I have seen her. Her eyes attracted me when our glance meet and pause for a moment. I smiled and say hello and honestly tell her she suay. "You know thai?" she say as she lead me up the stairs. I walked behind her my attention was on her pantyless butt cheek in her short pants.She is also wearing a pink top showing her round boobs.

When in the room we have some small talk but most of the time we are exploring each other body warming up. We wanted to shower but before that I play some korean songs which to my surprise she can sing. " Romantic huhh?"

We naturally say "shower" get ready for shower but somehow we do not let go of each other as we continue our touches on each other body swaying to the rythm of the song. I move to carress her boobs which are enhaned but the nipples are work of art that is long and pointed. She can feel my slight hard on and she reach to feel it smiling" so fast horny?" she looked at me. ( She is 160/162 cm I slightly taller so our eyes met often)

As we stripe down (for shower??, haha I think not) Though most of my attention was on her beautiful face, I have a chance to explore and look at her body. Besides her Cup C enhanced boobs she is not slim type of girls though she is not fat also. just proportionate.her arms have handle that can grab but is firm flesh that is really nice to hold. Her hips are more rounded but still good to hold. (see below for the pix I think her body look like)

But her face and her body really getting turn on and I can feel our sexual energy rising. We put down the towel and we continue kissing. and kissing each other body. she started to moan and her pussy push against my hips taking the signal I also pust my hard rod to to rub her pussy. We forget about shower and BBBJ but just DFK and she tip toe to mount onto my cock.I hold her hips and waist to support her as we are both standing and she thrust her pussy into my cock as I feel her pussy getting warm. She is moaning louder and suddenly she stop and turn arround I tot she wanted shower but she wanted me to enter from behind and also hold my hands to cup her boobs. I coordinated my thrust with my finger playing with her nipples. She gettin very high after some thrusting and she wanted doggy as she go on all 4s on edge of the bed. I am standing and thrusting from top which make her moe and more excited. and with the spanking of her butt I can feel her pussy start grabbing my cock.
Guessing she have cum and wanting her bring her waves of orgasm I turn her around and enter her in missionary. I continue to thrust but posiitioning in different angles. See her face I dunno she was in pain or not? So I slow down and ask her okay? No pain? she say dun stop good good. I looking at her face suddenly rem way that BTH face look like HK Cat 3 actress Loretta Lee.

I also BTH and keep thrusting her and send wave of orgasm for her.Her pussy tighten then relax and thighten again as I can feel my sweat al over her body. I sloow down a bit and decide though I am 1 shot man I will just cum as she really enjoying the fuck seeing from her reaction to looking to french me.
I positon my cock so that my cock head will rub against the entrance of her pussy so we have max sensation. After some thrusting of different angles I can feel the cum all fillng my postrate. i pick up speed and hold her head tight to make sure she dun knock into anything as I turn on turbo. Out moan should be very loud and my hot cum finally shoot out. I continue to pump as my cock was still hard and all the cum was realease. we lay there for a1 min and she take tissue to wipe my sweating body and I do likewise for her.
I look at the time and it was 35 min. quite fast for me to shoot in 35 min

TBC

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 09-08-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2
Jewel BKKGem

Finally after 35 mins I get to shower and in toilet I talk to her and find out more about her. Continue to talk when in room as we lay in bed knowing that she and sister own a salon and she actually drove a pickup that looks damn cool.

Actually I was thinking should I talk all the way but as we were taling we are rubbing each other body. Though she have some stretch mark on her stomach her body is fair for a thai and very smooth, Makes me started to feel I want her as our eyes meet. It just feel so natural to french her. and kisses down the body. Again I enter her missionary but this time I enter her slowly making sure that her pussy entrance is fully feel my cock entering it. Though slow I push my rod deep as she let out a gasp of estacy when ever I push deep. I can feel her enjoying this more that fast thrust. Slow deep thrust in different angles. The feeling of her pussy tightten and grabbing my cock is bring me to cloud 9. As I try different angles I find one angle make her pussy wettest and tighthen the most. She was grasping for air in that position, She hug her leg and later do a V sign with her legs then folding deck chair position. I dunno how long I spend in that position but she must have enjoyed herself totally as her pussy is now really hot. She moan uncontrobaly and say she say she cummed which I joked say I know you cum so many times liao she smiled.

At that point I thinking shall I just call it a day as is almost all action.So I ask her you on top? Judging from her reaction she quite okay to continue fucking. Maybe is me controlling the pace so shes not totally shagged out. She mounted me and I can see her pretty face.

She ride me furiously wanting to cum. I can feel her pussy tighten. But at the cow girl position she use KY, we have been fucking like about 1 hour liao so that is very good. Her face like loretta lee make me also BTH. THough I am quite shagged I decide to take over and thrust into her pussy. Looking her her face I also wanted make her cum and also cum into her. so I continue my thrusting. THen I alsow down motion for her face to come near so I can french her as I cum. I take my time to build up the momentum as we furiously french each other. Finnally I let how a cry as I cum. same as 1st shot I continue to thrust upwards so every single drop of my cum is realease.

After she use wet tissue to clean the tip of my cock we go bathe and when I leave my lover place it is exactly 1.5 hours

This session is one of best session bcos I only 3 girls ccan make me cum 2 shot, and she is only one can make me cum 2 shot in 1.5 hours. The chemistry is great and action from start to end with only 20 min for shower, tcss and changing clothes.

Jewel is a great girl for one to feel comfortable with, everythng with her is so natural.

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1