The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Opening odds for outright winner - PL.

Man City - 8/13
Liverpool - 13/5
Spurs - 16/1
Chelsea - 33/1
Man Utd - 40/1
Arsenal - 80/1

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 28-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Will you buy such players at obscene prices

Nicolas Pepe - £72m
Bruno Fernandes - £62m
Harry MacGuire - £80m
Phillipe Coutinho - £125m
Wilfred Zaha - £60m

So Liverpool no longer a selling club.

Old 28-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Will you buy such players at obscene prices

Nicolas Pepe - £72m
Bruno Fernandes - £62m
Harry MacGuire - £80m
Phillipe Coutinho - £125m
Wilfred Zaha - £60m

So Liverpool no longer a selling club.
Actually I think the correct question to ask is whether we need to sign any more players to seriously challenge for the EPL once again and also try to retain the CL?

Do we finally break our sad history of failing to consistently challenge for the EPL after previously coming in second?

Not forgetting that we are now probably in the best position to attract any players we want, because: we are CL winners; our finances are strong; and we have a world class manager.

So is this an opportunity missed?

Guess time will tell.
Old 28-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Pool definitely need to sign another 2 top players..
Oxlade will not be the same player as before due to his horrific injury whereas Keita does not seemed to fit into the Epl high intensity game n he's always injured. Hendo, Lallana n Wini are inconsistent players. The midfield is still the weakest link. Shaq non appearance towards the end of last season was a big mystery also.
Pool is still way behind Mcity in strength in depth imo!
Old 28-07-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool definitely need to sign another 2 top players..
Oxlade will not be the same player as before due to his horrific injury whereas Keita does not seemed to fit into the Epl high intensity game n he's always injured. Hendo, Lallana n Wini are inconsistent players. The midfield is still the weakest link. Shaq non appearance towards the end of last season was a big mystery also.
Pool is still way behind Mcity in strength in depth imo!
Shaqiri was carrying a groin injury that was why he went MIA towards the 2nd half of last season.

Lallana, Ox, Clyne and Keita are made of toufu and cannot withstand the rigourous BPL thus are injury prone..... I agree JK should get reinforcement for them.

JK should also bring in another LB as cover now that Moreno is gone.... cannot always ask Milner to cover as he is more useful in midfield role.

Alternatively, since we have an abundance of attackers with Brewster & Origi coming in..... JK can convert Mane into LB/RB as he is quite good at defending too.

Lastly, I am concern that JK intend to include 17 yr old new signing Van Der Berg into the 1st team.... we all thought he was signed for the Academy team. Is he really that good?
Old 29-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Lost 3rd pre-season game.

Liverpool signed Harvey Elliot and wears no. 67

Old 29-07-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

it's ok to loose in pre-season matches and test how good the young players are.

when all of our first team members are back then we are back at 100% level.

the first real match will be the Charity Shield match against Pep's Man City.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't really care about the results of preseason.

Concerned by how open we look though and how easily teams are getting in behind us.

We are conceding far too many goals. There is an excuse that the forwards are out but does Alisson make 'that' much of a difference to our backline because he is the only first-choice player missing from our defense.

As for our attack, we appear to have 3 types of forwards: Flair, Tricky and Passive. We're currently without 2 Flair and 1 Tricky.

What do you class players like Hendo Gini Milner Ox Lallana and Origi? All passive.

Only positive from this morning's game apart from the conditioning and fitness issues is the youngsters. Elliott Wilson Brewster Hoever all look pretty good.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like Klopp is pretty much focus on the new PL season.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ool-s-11763392
Old 30-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Liverpool have confirmed a 29-man squad for this week's training camp in Evian.

The Reds head to France from Edinburgh on Monday for a spell that will include a friendly against Lyon in Geneva on Wednesday night.

Watch Liverpool v Lyon live on LFCTV and LFCTV GO on Wednesday
And Jürgen Klopp has been boosted by the involvement of Alisson Becker, Roberto Firmino, Naby Keita, Mohamed Salah and Xherdan Shaqiri in Evian.

Ryan Kent is absent due to the illness that forced him to miss Sunday’s game against Napoli and the midfielder will be assessed in Liverpool during the week.

Evian squad: Alexander-Arnold, Alisson, Brewster, Duncan, Elliott, Fabinho, Firmino, Gomez, Henderson, Hoever, Keita, Lallana, Larouci, Lewis, Lonergan, Lovren, Matip, Mignolet, Milner, Ojrzynski, Origi, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Robertson, Salah, Shaqiri, Van den Berg, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Wilson.

Clubs are allowed to include 17 non home-grown players when naming their squads, with home-grown players defined as ones who have spent three years in an English or Welsh academy before the age of 21.

Liverpool will name 14 foreign players and 11 home grown players in the 25 man squad for this coming PL campaigns.

young players below 21 will not be in the 25 men squad but can be fielded namely Alexander-Arnold, Hoever, Van den Berg, Brewster, Larouci, Lewis, Ojrzynski, Wilson.

Old 30-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

so that means we have 25 + 8 young players available

Last edited by francined69; 30-07-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Very poor results during pre season but usually this period is used for commercial purposes.
So I'm waiting for the new season to see what we are able to do better.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
so that means we have 25 + 8 young players available
Liverpool need a big squad to play in many matches.

August
Sun 4th 15:00 Manchester City - Charity Shield
Fri 9th 20:00 Norwich City (H)
Wed 14th 20:00 Chelsea N - Super Cup @ Istanbul
Sat 17th 15:00 Southampton (A)
Sat 24th 17:30 Arsenal (H)
Sat 31st 17:30 Burnley (A)

September onwards have CL games and then international.

Dec have World Club Cup @ Qatar.

Pretty sure Klopp will focus on PL and CL.

This season also have winter break.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Very poor results during pre season but usually this period is used for commercial purposes.
So I'm waiting for the new season to see what we are able to do better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Sun 4th 15:00 Manchester City - Charity Shield

Pretty sure Klopp will focus on PL and CL.
Klopp is confident of beating Man City in this coming Charity Shield match..... he cites his record of 5 wins in the German version of it.

Is he being overconfident?
Old 01-08-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Liverpool 3 - Lyon 1

fumble by AB for a penalty, scored by Depay.

Firmino levelling the score, then an OG by Lyon

finally a cracking shot from Harry Wilson from 25 yards out to win the match 3-1

https://www.facebook.com/groups/live...9947479354722/

a good booster for the Community Shield this weekend.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1