The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 12-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
dcbomb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried toy from LaxAffaires today very satisfied with her service. I don't give points as I feel it is very subjective to personal preference I will just give my honest comment and review.

some good points about her is she is a very playful girl will try all means to break the ice. like showing her phone photos, facebook and etc trying to have interaction. She like to hug and her moan is quite nice to hear.

She ride cowboy very well she shake like machine gun. Havnt had such good ride from this cat FL. Very accommodating willing to let me bang her in missionary for quite long no complain at all.

Appearrance Her figure is slim and petite very small type, like poly student, look same as 2nd photo. her boobs is small A+ may be just right for her size. altho slim she still has some butt. overall meat at the right area. not for boobs lover.

The negative. she dont kiss or french often. The bed seems abit bad condition the spring is quite hard and squeeky.

RTF: yes. I gave her some tips she seem very happy and hope to see me again unfortunately she leaving on 16mar most likely wont have the time.

Last edited by dcbomb88; 12-03-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
cunteater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Caroline from Laserbabes is a very sweet and friendly lady who speak good English, nice to chat with and she really hard working lady too. Her service is good, I hardly will come 2 shots but she did make me come 2 shots. She have a very nice figure with C cup boobs which is very nice to squeeze and suck. Feel very satisfied and happy after the session with her. Very good recommendation !! Buy her some thai food and you will be service well!

Look : 8/10 (Sweet looking girl like to smile)
Boobs : 9/10 (C cup, Very delicious)
Body : 9/10 (Sexy body with smooth and fair skin)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Can bj for long time)
Fj: 9.5/10 Hardworking, try very hard to make me come 2 shots. Claps
Massage 10/10 Solid thai massage, love it so much
Overall: 9/10 Very satisfied. THUMP UP!!!!
Old 12-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jack1414 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tempted to try nut from DH.

anyone can share your experience xD
Old 13-03-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

late FR for milly from xclusiv3

orginally wanted to go for another girl but got problem with the okt, end up now he play punk and tio block. so fuck it and them. wont do business with them again.

end up, my bro happyman89 jio me go. we looked for many stables together and decided between 2 stables and ended up choosing xclusiv3 since he bonk milly before and ask me to go for her while he want to try pearlyn.

story cut short, we met and went up. knock knock, after awhile pearlyn open the door. from her pics, her impression is as if she is a super chio, yet short girl. but she's not! she's very tall, slim and look like pic, so is also very chio.
anyway as for milly, average height, slim, look like pic. what you see in the pic, what you get. that sweet smile and big eyes.

at first, thought i would get the upstairs room since bro happyman89 said he got it the first time. but i didnt, got the living room one. as i walk in, saw lauren using her phone outside. if you like OL, lao chio kind, then you should book lauren.

got into room, chit chat abit, strip, hanky panky, shower. very SOP. during shower, she wash you every inch of your body. will kneel down to even wash your feet. while wash your back, give little bit shoulder massage. some body rubbing in shower also. use thighs to rub 2ic.

got to bed, very SOP. nothing special worth mentioning.
cat bath, blowjob. switch.
she got b cups, dark nipples, a bit of nipple hair. =(
went down to paint and finger a bit. small bush. no smell.
caps on 2ic, start missionary. she got this technique where she use both her thighs put in between you and grab hard. change doggy and first shot here.
by then, i was sweating like fuck. like just finish running. i didnt know why, then i check the time and realise i had been bonking her in 2 positions for nearly 30mins. like wtf....... i also didnt know.

at this point, she keep saying shes tired. and ask if we can just sleep, i say ok. but i was sweating like a lot and she noticed, so she take towel to wipe me. but i buay ta han. so sticky. so i asked to shower again. and we went to shower. smae shower sop shit....

second round, went back to bed. she still saying she is tired. so we cuddle for about 10mins. i ask her if she know how massage then she say ok she will do it. her massage is very nice. feels very girlfriend massage kind. got those feeling. after she said finish, cuddle a bit more. she ask if just 1 shot can or not, so i ask for cim. she says ok. start to blow for like 10mins straight....

later she just say condom. so caps on and start to pump her again. this time, she cowgirl me. then reverse cowgirl. remember that i said she is skinny, as she cowgirl, her butt bone keep hit my thigh, very pain =(
anyways keep fuck til i cum in doggy again.
afterwards she told me she came 4 times. i didnt really notice but sometimes during cowgirl she did jerk and stop a bit..... at times take my hand make me grab her boobs, so grab it REAL hard

after finish, shower, somehow this time she more playful. dressed up, and went to living room to wait for bro happyman89. he told me pearlyn doing her beauty therapy so must wait abit.
during this time, i notice their house not much food, all they eat is white rice and egg. alot of cup noodle/packet noodle also.

she going back on 15th anyway

TLDR;

Looks: what you see what you get
Body: slim
Skin tone: tanned, keep complain she veyr dark
Boobs: b, nice to grab
Tattoo: none
Shower: sop
Frenching: not much. light kissing. keep looking up to make you kiss chin.
Fingering: allow, and wet.
BBBJ: soso ba...
FJ: active, cum many times
CIM: allow. asked for it since she complain tired but end up she offer condom so why not
Massage: feels very gf massage
RTF: sunday going back
Old 13-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
shokatsumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pearlyn from Xclusive

Prince bro was responsive as always. location is very discreet. Had an awesome time with Pearlyn. It was a little awkward as the other ladies were in the living room though. Highly recommended!

Looks: 95% resemblance ( more tanned than in the pictures but very pretty.)
Body: 9.5/10 very sexy body and proportions , my type of style. And dont let the pictures fool you she may look petite but she is tall.
Boobs: 8/10 big enough for me; a handful.
Frenching: yes! alot of initiative from her which i like
FJ: 9/10 moans were arousing and was quite hardworking when cowgirl
BbbJ: 10/10 that look she gives you when she is working on your tool is something you cant miss!
GFE: Very high GFE. trust me.
RTF: Soon when my vit M recovers. hopefully in time before she leaves
Old 13-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shortlisted a few babes.
Any bros have FR on SherbetBoBo / Ashley, Laserbabe Carolyn / Trudy, NaNA6969 Icezy, Vipthaiclub Mango?
Old 13-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR sometimes differ across diff ppl.So best is go try out first hand.
Old 14-03-2015, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - APRIL @ MAMASAN

Just realized I didn't post an FR after my first visit last week. Here is a quick FR for my RTF today.

Looks:
What you see is what you get. Nice and sweet looking girl. Relatively fair and a smile that melts you heart. Puts on make up and long eye lashes with glittering eyes.

Body:
Slim, fair, smooth skin and no blemishes. Didn't spot any tattoos. Nice perky solid ass - the kind that when you smack a solid sound is produced (did that a couple of times )

Boobs:
NATURAL. Towards the big full B Cup. Enough to cup my big hands and soft. Nice light brown nipples.

Catbath/Massage:
I don't usally requet for massage but April started off with a nice sensual massage. Used her body to rub all over mine and even even managed to sneak in a boob fuck.

Catbath is one of the best I had. Spends quite a long period of time doing this and her soft tongue just finds its way to my nipples, chest, abs and every inch of my torso.

BBBJ:
Wet, slow and sensual. Not the deep throat kind but sure gives a good long blow that made me super rock hard.

FJ:
Feels like one of the more natural ones ever. Doesn't seem to do it just to make you finish but also to ensure that we take our time enjoying each other. Slow and steady, started with pecks on the lips turned to frenching as we got on.

Ever willing and comfortable with any position. From missionary to lotus, to Doggy, side spooning and our favourite; the flat doggy. Went in balls deep and April took every inch of me. Natural moans and seems like she also does it to enjoy herself.

GFE:
Definitely one of the tops for GFE. April will just cuddle with you like a puppy in the rain. English isn't her strongest point but action speaks louder than words. Bros that can speak some basic Thai, can definitely hit it off big time.

RTF:
ALREADY did!

Once again, thank you Bro Simon for the girls.
Old 14-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

lingfengzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by percival View Post
Anybody tried kaleen and Juley from sakura spa?
Pictures are amazing but, well I got trust issues...

Skye from pacific is damn cute too.
Any bros wanna share?
bro,trust me,sakura spa from laksyboy isn't good for u,but few girls from sakura spa is pretty,depend ur lucky。I got a stroy with sakura spa yesterday night。it's so funny。
I book yona first blood yesterday evening,when I reached place,let me wait about 45mins,never mind,I want first blood。when I went up to room,I cannot see yona ,I had to wait for 10 mins again。never mind,I thank it's worth to wait。after yona open another room door to see me,she wear towel ,I saw a man hide behind door。I thought she had a customer and just finish fucking with him。if u saw this,how did u feel,bro?then I went back and so disappointed。I asked okt reasons。after he called yona,he scolded her and told me the man was her boyfriend,he picked up yona from airport and drived her to this place。she wear towel because she just finished shower。can u believe this?never mind ,I said I was coming next time ,but just give me promotion。the okt said it's not his fault,cannot give anymore ,and he said I bullshit with him。
it's so funny ,u know。I believe the
man isn't customer ,but I thought she was fucking with him ,when I was waiting for 45mins outside。and he said me bullshit。
by the way,condition of room is so bad and uncomfortable。only bed in the room,and location is beside road,it's so noisy。
Old 14-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

lingfengzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by percival View Post
Anybody tried kaleen and Juley from sakura spa?
Pictures are amazing but, well I got trust issues...

Skye from pacific is damn cute too.
Any bros wanna share?
trust me ,bro,it isn't a good choice for u。but few girls from sakura spa is pretty。
I book yona first blood yesterday evening。after I reached the place,I had to wait about 45mins,never mind,I want her first blood。after I went up to room,I cannot see yona and I had to wait 10 mins again。never mind ,I thought it's worth to wait。when yona open another room door to see me,I saw a man hide behind door。if u saw this,how did u feel,bro。I thought she had customer。then I was so disappointed and went back。I asked okt the reasons。he called her and scolded her。he said the man was her boyfriend ,he picked up her from airport and drived her to house。when I saw yona wear towel ,she just finished shower。I believed the man isn't customer。but I thought she's fucking with him,when I was waiting outside for 45mins。I cannot accept this。it's not first blood。
then I said I was coming next time and asked more promotion。the okt said it's not his fault ,cannot give anymore。and he said I'm bullshit with him。so is it my fault?it's so funny。
by the way ,the condition of room is so bad and uncomfortable,only one bed without nothing in room,and the location is beside road ,it's so noisy。
Old 14-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

Met up with Belle after work last night.

Thanks bro dave from FMSK-OA

Here's my FR

Looks : 7/10. She has that GND looks, Sweet young lady looks with a small tattoo

Body: 7/10. She is skinny and petite. Tight and firm. Boobs are not too big, suitable for her frame.

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: Did not try as I was too in a rush to get blown and to bonk her liao

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ is quite sensual. Her fellatio skills are above average, and gives very wet head hehe... Occasional deepthroat but sounded like she is gagging so I stopped inserting my brother all the way through.

Pussy: 8/10 nicely trimmed, small wet and super tight

FJ: 8/10. Great moaning,after bonking for a while, realised she is also enjoying the process. Only did doggy-style and missionary.

GFE: 7/10. Speck simple english only and nice strong feel

RTF: Certainly, when she back next time

In summary, a very likeable lady who is accomodative and friendly.

Please take good care of this gem.
Old 14-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Mango from vipthaiclub

I've been out of the scene recently due to the CNY holidays and busy work schedule after returning. So first session after a long spell. Totally was not disappointed.

Let me start by saying that her photos online do not do her justice at all. She looks way way better in person. Since my session was on her first day of arrival she looked naturally a little more weary but her attitude was 11/10. She apologise for redness in her eye as she didn't get enough rest and had to remove her contacts. At this point I was thinking, no contacts and her eyes already look so gorgeous, imagine with brown contacts (which she usually wears).

I'm not usually a blowjob kinda dude but boy, not a single contact did her teeth make with my flesh at any time. She took her time to hover around my cock before attacking it like a lioness stalking her prey. She takes her time to start kissing down from the neck to your thighs. To the bros who tried before me, they will surely vouch for this.

I shan't reveal too much about our session but as I told the OKT this was one of the better girls I have tried. Do take care of her because she is too eager to please.

Looks: 9/10 better than photos
Body: damn sexy 9/10 - her boobs are enhanced but I am more than ok with that
Timmy: no fats, flat and smooth 8/10
Skin: smooth and I would say she's rather fair for a Thai girl (not dark)
Attitude: awesome 11/10
Blowjob: 10/10

The sexy, moaning and that look that she gives you, almost in pain but relishing every single one of my thrusts. 9/10. The fuck itself met every expectation I had. From missionary to spooning to doggie to the cowgirl.

Anyone that tries her and feels that she's not what I said it was. I invite you to drop my points. Brothers please take care of her, first time in SG and she is not in this line of work back home.

RTF: immediately.
Old 14-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable

OKT: Bro Lax.
Respond Time: Less than 2 mins.
Organizing: Excellent.
Service Attitude: Excellent.
Info Sharing: Excellent.
Contact No: 8622 0666
Whatsapp: 8622 0666

Accommodation Type: Apartment (Single Level)
Area: B
Accessibility: Easy via Public or Private transport. Car park available.
Condition: Clean with air con.
Room: Big and spacious. Nice view of CBD.
Bed: A lot of noises while bonking. Time to change one.
Toilet: Clean and spacious enough.
Facilities: Additional full length mirror and a stool or chair will be great. Cosplay will be another good addon.
Towel: Big enough for big sized bros.

Lady's Statistics

Stage Name: Candy.
Type: 100% SYT.
Picture Vs Live: Confirmation of real pictures used. Live person looks more beautiful.
Body: Slim with a very small tummy.
Height: 155cm.
Skin Tone: Normal Chinese color.
Skin Texture: Smooth.
Boobs: B. Suits her overall.
Pussy: Small Bush. Tight.
Ass: Not Flat. Nice for doggy.
Characteristic: Hyperactive, Humorous, Straightforward, naughty and chatty.
Attitude: Excellent. Always on the move. You dont have to initial as she will be doing all that.

Scoreboard

Shower: 3/5
Quite SOP here. no wow factor except she makes it feel like you are showering with your GF.

Frenching: 4.2/5
Lots of kisses and tongue locks. In shower, room or during FJ and laying on the bed. She seems to like it a lot.

Tigerbath: 3.5/5
Nice foreplay on her side. The GFE is strong while performing in this section.

BBBJ: 2.5/5
Only BJ. I give her a pass because she showed efforts and not just a 2 mins BJ. Her tongue movements is good. If only it was a BBBJ she could have scored 3.75 here.

Painting: 0/5
Didnt perform on her.

Fingering: 0/5
Didnt perform on her.

FJ: 4.2/5
She scored high in this area. She is a very horny girl especially when you up your speed. The faster you bonk, more likely she will orgasm. We bonked for about an hour while changing various positions. She told me she cummed 5 times and i believed her because i can feel her pussy become sticky and wet whenever she said she came. She is second lady that i have encountered who can cum so many times during sex. She like doggy and i think she love missionary too with legs closed. It was a very sextisfying sexxion for both of us.

Moan: AV SYT type. Soft.

Endurance: Normal.

GFE: Extremely high. Lots of kisses and pecks from her throughout the sexxion.

Booking Difficulty: 4/5 Almost always fully booked.

RTF?: Yes she is worth RTF.

OVN Material?: Yes

My Review

I think Candy is a good bonk. No commercial feeling at all. Bros who love to bonk SYT, she is a good choice. If you are new to this scene, you can book her for some positive experience. Dont worry about being shy as she will lead you. If you are a boobs or BBBJ lover, i suggest you look for another.

Credits

Lastly i will like to thank bro Lax for arranging this wonderful sexxion.
Old 14-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried xclusive's Vivi? Hmmm

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 14-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Fr for Frida of Laserbabes

Looks: 9/10 (looks better the photos posted to me)
Body: 9/10 - slim/natural/tight
Boobs: cute small Bs
BBJ: 9/10 - Her bbj is the fast and furious type unlike the slow and sensual bbj that I like, but it was still pretty good and she kept on blowing until I told her to stop. This is one girl who really loves giving bbj
AR: 10/10 - One of the very rare once in the blue moon FL who gives AR. Asshole totally got raped by her tongue
FJ: 10/10 - I feel that this is where she excels the most, she knows how to take initiative and lead in some positions but she also knows how to be submissive and let me take the lead, she is also accommodating and tries her best to please.
Attitude: 10/10 - very naughty, she keeps giving me that mischievous smile with a raised eyebrow, wa steam!
GFE: 8/10 - Her massage is pretty good, after first shot she flipped me over for massage. Oh ya, and this is one strong girl! She gave me a shock when she actually lifted me off the floor before shower, she wanted to show off her strength and showed me her gyming photos lol. Her massage was so good that I fell asleep. Woke me up for round 2 but I'm a one shot man so she bbj me until I came. This is one seriously hardworking girl. I told her no need and wanted to go shower but she pulled me back to bed and insisted on blowing me till I came. Left the place a happy man of course
Rtf: yes if vitamin m allows.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1