The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

dam so much things happening at formosa. i was planning a trip next monday or tuesday. now not sure if i should be staying that the hotel
Old 22-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
AkhiAustralia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, as in my previous post i wrote that i will soon be leaving for my virgin trip to Batam. I have tead a lit of very usefull posts by a lot of nice people on this thread, thankuou Again. Here is what i am planning:

Landing in Singapore Airport 8Pm, looks like its going to be too late to catch a ferry after i get out of airport .. would be around 9ish...

Planning to book a Hotel in Sillypor near the Airport and catching an early.morning ferry to Batam. If i am correct no ferry to batam centre from Airport..

Getting a taxi 100k+ to Lai Lai Hotel 4 nights booked 2 rooms as my friend tagging along.. (not a chongster)

Day 1 decided to just visit Gold Bird to see if i like something .. Food and inhouse lai lai massage till bonking time when my girl arrive.

Day 2 Thinking of visiting premata Inda to try the quality there. If not like Goto another BJ.. then try Massage around DC area... maybe try kyeza b2b.

Day 3 Check the booking joint near DC

Day 4 Re visit one of the previous above joints. Get massage either inhouse or if i feel like exploring.

Have food and catch ferry again back to sillypore Airport

Total budget for Choning $500 Sillypore Dollars. Including tips

$200 for food and snacks.

Hotel prebooked separately.

Any advice or something i understood wrongly i would appriciate a lot.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Hmm,i tink u shldn't extend. Save the fight for another day.
I have chosen to fight today and 2morow,hehehe...i am extending another night,bro.

Today 22.10.2015 around 11am,rate at 9700/SGD. Rate at 445pm at 9770/SGD. Its Indo time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_mouse View Post
Hope that you will have a good n blessed trip in Nov 15.
Thank you bro. This trip isnt exactly a bad trip,but more of a not-going-according to my original trip plan.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Is it true that Permata Indah charges more for the same girl on weekends? For example, one that costs 800k on weekdays will cost 1 mil on Fris and Sats. Any bros able to verify?
Every booking joint practice that,bro.

The way i look at it,it depends on which girl you are picking. Usually they will up the price for their hot girls during peak time but these usually happens during super long weekends,holiday eve aka Red Hot Day (thats what they called it).

Always bargain down on any quoted price.

For Permata Indah incident,it also depends on which Mami you encounter. There are 2 mamis and a papi,one mami speak Chinese,1 dont. The Chinese mami (who dont look Chinese) charges a higher amount. As i mention before,a girl retailing at 800k can be mark up to a higher price and then written in their company record book at 800k. The mami or papi can just "swallow the extras".

Hope that helps answer your doubts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
dam so much things happening at formosa. i was planning a trip next monday or tuesday. now not sure if i should be staying that the hotel
Hey,bro. Long time no see.You shouldnt be worrying too much about it if you plan to stay in Fomrosa Hotel. Just avoid my "special" room. The "happening" room is just beside my "special room". Thru out my trip,all girls over my 3 nights (3 different girls) with me really scare like hell cos someone just pass on staying beside where we sleep in the days before,hence my original trip plans was more or less disturbed. And words are spreading within the booking joints too and there are many parts/version of the story from all over.

This is like a CSI Batam trip,hehehe...

More details will be in my upcoming 21st Batam trip summary.

Note : Avoid my "room" for the time being and the neighbouring ones.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
U Malaysia lang ah? Park in harborfront carpark Lo..

Harbor front to harbor bay is nearest to Nagoya
thanks for info bro

beside formosa hotel, are harmoni hotel or novotel convenience ?

Last edited by mrgolden; 23-10-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Old 23-10-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any recommendation of spas or massage near harris waterfront?
Old 23-10-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilang View Post
HarbourFront Bus interchange, the car parks on the left and right both hourly charges S$1.00/hr, cheaper than harbourfront car park or Vivo city. Overnight parking charges 10.30om till next day 7am capped at S$4.00. Park there cheapest. One thing is, now use barrier, so u need cash card reader.
Actually I always park free within walking distanCE to habourfront...just tat one need to do hiking down the slope n hiking up when returning n car will be super dirty.. ^^;
Old 23-10-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkhiAustralia View Post

Planning to book a Hotel in Sillypor near the Airport and catching an early.morning ferry to Batam.
I Rather u book a hotel near habourfront ..lol
Old 23-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bros Nono1973 and Newyorker88 for your inputs.
Old 23-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kkeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandiwismangan View Post
I just came back from batam for a night stay, ocean have 3 new package all in full service, what interest me is this XO package (the most expensive of all their package) for rp 850,000, the recep call it Mandi Kucing (or Cat Bath) its full body massage plus boob massage plus shower together plush pouring honey on your body and she will lick you up all over plus sex and finally showering again to clean up. Very good and worth it.
Bro can I have the address of ocean, is it ocean Hill hotel or by the name of ocean spa. Thx alot
Old 23-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeong View Post
Bro can I have the address of ocean, is it ocean Hill hotel or by the name of ocean spa. Thx alot
Address is practically useless in Batam cos most taxi driver or motobike taxi wont know the location even if you show them one. Try looking for Ocean massage from below (click on the Spoiler Button) :

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=32874

If you are new to Batam,below is for your reference :

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=32897

My signature links leads you to a newbie guide on the above link too.

Good luck,bro.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 23-10-2015 at 11:06 AM.
Old 23-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai Lai is a rundown hotel
Harmony hotel a better choice
Old 23-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Which road lead to Heaven??
In Sg there is only 2 road to Heaven, Jln Bahar and Manda Road.
In Btm only hv stair way to Heaven in Hell. Visit Newton and Pasifik Disco at night, u will be in Heaven. Next morning u will be back in Hell, as specially if u take the morning ferry back to Sg.
Old 23-10-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeong View Post
Ocean massage is next to the Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Look out for new morn bakery, a few shops away, towards the sea side.. beside panjang pub, n the resturants

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The "happening" room is just beside my "special room". Thru out my trip,all girls over my 3 nights (3 different girls) with me really scare like hell cos someone just pass on staying beside where we sleep in the days before,hence my original trip plans was more or less disturbed. And words are spreading within the booking joints too and there are many parts/version of the story from all over.
If my planning is to stay at Formosa, which room shall I tell the counter staff that I should not take? .....suppose if they thought they can give me the happening room, I can reject straight away. Many thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread