The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetish Joe View Post
Good afternoon bro alvin36...
oh i didnt knw she is the "avoid" thread...
but... i find her ok leh.... when i decided to go in for her... i ask hw much? she quote $50... so i went in..
Surprised to learn H11R12 Carol is on the blacklist.

According to my record, she was "amicable, very chatty, chatted with me for a while after the action was over", in terms of service she was also OK: catbath, AR, BBBJ, various FJ positions...

So at least my visit was good. No black face whatsoever. However it was on Nov 24 09, so her attitude might have changed a little bit since then...
Old 08-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Yesterday cock itchy so decide to go banana leg relieve....Reached there around 1.30pm and walk see so many house until sweat like hell...Wah! so many brothers also same same walk in walk out of every house...maciam playing treasure hunt...
Discovered so many popular gals not available(1mth leave)...sian 1/2 In the end decided to try H2R5(mun Mun)

Face: Very Aunty
Figure: Ba cai
Boobs: 8.5/10(nice firm, C-cupped)
Ar: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Cim: almost...but didnt manage to cum
Fj: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Maybe....

Overall comment: Recommend for milf lovers and boobs lovers. The bbbj was awesome!!!!Really enjoy it but didnt manage to cum due to some other factors..BTW, She mentioned She is going on 1mth next week....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 08-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Ada H16R10

This afternoon, I was on a mission, to RTF Ada! I wasn't sure what to expect, if she working or not, but when I reached PT and go straight to her room, it was beyond my expectations.

As I entered H16, I went through the bend to the backlane, and I saw several Bros looking into Ada's room. Jolly good! She's in for the day to work! As I approached, to my surprise, nobody wants to go inside! What the hell are they looking at? I look inside, then I saw Ada bending over cleaning her basin, showing her voluptous hips! So I thought, WTF, this ain't a peep show! So I ended it, in less than 5 seconds I straightaway go inside, don't care! Show is over boys!

I reported to Ada and she was also surprised. She wasn't aware that a number of Bros were feasting on her, haha!

We started the session by chatting a bit. Now I have confirmed that she has a work permit. She told me she got stomach aches which is why she didn't report for work lately. But now she is back!

We stripped and washed but before going to bed I embraced her and tried to kiss her but she won't allow. Only a peck on the lips and no frenching. I lick her erect nipples for a while and then we went to bed. Catbath ensued, then some ball sucking and licking then AR. BBBJ was next and after a while I pulled her legs a bit gesturing to her that I want to do 69, and she willingly obliged, all this while my hands were playing and fine tuning her responsive nipples! Damn her pussy never tasted so good! No KY! Good girl! I licked and licked her clean. After 69 I laid her to bed to paint her wet pussy. Not satisfied by this, next up, she was on all fours and I was licking her asshole clean! I can hear her light moans and later, she cannot tahan, I stand on her bed while she BBBJ me some more with her arms up and her hands reaching for my nipples! Now it is me who cannot tahan!

Finally she cap me and she went to doggy position, I told her to lie down as I don't want doggy. I wanted to see her face, lick and suck her breasts. It's been a while and I missed her, so doggy will have to wait, maybe in my next RTF session. So on with the FJ segment. I go in slowly while I lick and suck her fully erect nipples, shiok! Then faster and faster.....piak-piak-piak.....and there she blows!

Another fantastic session, and I must say (again) that of all the ex-GL WLs in PT, it is Ada that I RTF the most! I don't know what it is but she always, her pussy, manage to suck every ounce of my sperm when I come!

Overall rating of 8.5/10, I had a great time and wanting for more. Until next week.....

Cheers.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
... then she AR me with by lifting up my leg follow by capping before fj. i pump her in 3 positions... me on top, she riding me and doggie. the best fj is doggie... why? 3 reasons... first is while i pump her... i was looking at the mirror at the side wall... second is her ass is quite huge... third is the piak piak sound when i fuck her. (damn... im in the piak piak club already) haha...
Haha! Bro MrBombastic, please accept my warm welcome to the club! The "Piak-Piak Club"! Haha!

Good wasn't it! While bonking and hear the sound effects, shiok cannot tahan sure one I come!

Quote:
... now i realise that there are many ladies in pt for us to discover. ada provides a value for money service!
Yes Bro, there are! Now PT rocks! Not like before from 2005 - early 2009, so boring. Then ex-GL WLs migrate, suddenly my playground alive again!

Quote:
... by the way... does anyone try H16 R16 - Carol (CAT50) > GL CAT80 "Korean Beauty Looks" *HOT* before?
Ok, that would be me. My first session with her was still back in H03, it was not up to my standards, sorry. Compared to Ada or Amy, I'll go for them both, hands down. I have never RTF Carol. During our sesions she was quiet, I try to chat my way into her but she was just "dead fish". Then she give me service, SOP lah, I return her the favour, but no moaning, nothing, she is more dead fish! How? I almost didn't come, thanks to my most reliable sex organ, no, not my little brother, but my brain (yes, and it's a fact hehe), I managed to come in no time!

But do try her, no harm in doing so, maybe she improve already. I am confident she is nothing like the other Carol - H11R12.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, Lai Lai is on 1 month mandatory leave, start work 30 August.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
I know I said my arm pit can wait but any others that lick arm pit to recommend...?
Old 08-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Amy H16R15

I was craving for her yesterday, Amy, and thank goodness I was not disappointed!

As I approached her room, there was a commotion in the back lane, a group of Bros looking into R10. I don't usually waste my time in such activities, so I went into Amy's room immediately as she was readily available! I thought to myself, this is going to be good!

Indeed it was! I gave her the fee, we strip and staight go to washing! We chat along the way, while she washing and stroking my little bro and I caressing her breasts and teasing her inverted nipples. Oh, total hard on! This is what I like the most with Amy, she friendly and accomodating, some more always smile!

So after wash and dry, she laid me to bed and started her routine. Her catbath was so shiok, lick and suck both my nipples until I have to lift my body from the bed! Damn!

As she went down I can feel my body shaking and twitching, bloody hell I am so horny I want to bonk her already but must control and let her be on her way, still to early anyways, session just started and cannot bonk just anyhow haha.

She kissing my inner thighs and went to my balls literally putting them in to her mouth. I thought she was going to swallow me whole! Her sucking and licking ability was just so powerful! After my balls she give me AR, oh boy, the more I twitched! It didn't take long and she was back to my balls! Good clean-up job, I thought to myself. Then she cap me and went to attack my dick who was pointing upwards the whole time. Her BJ pace was like start slow, then go faster, then go hard on my dick that I would lift my hips and go with her rythm. Damn I was mouth fucking her. Then she will let go and I rest my hips on the bed and start all over again from slow, fast and hard! We would do this for about 3 times until I really cannot tahan and I would tell myself, enough! If I don't stop her she will continue the whole process again and again and probably until I blow my load!

To distract myself I ask her for 69, she will allow but not that great because she will position herself so that you cannot lick her asshole, can lick her pussy only.

So on to FJ I positioned her squatting on my dick for cowgirl. Slowly go in to find the rythm and once found we were on our way! I like cowgirl because of the loud piak-piak sounds, similar to what I do with Katty H10R10. Damn so shiok! Piak-piak-piak plus me and her moaning, it didn't take long and I finally let go of my load! Yaaaah!!!

Overall I rate it at 8/10, no frenching and so-so 69 but superb BJ, pity she don't give BBBJ. Smoker, yes, I don't mind. RTF, of course!

I thank you,
Old 09-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
comeOnbaby is Cool - loads of Potential

hello to all. never been to pt before, which lady in pt do frenching. pls advice thanks.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Went to PT today..
Try my luck before the "7th Month" which starts tomorrow.

H02 R03 - Sally

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Catbath: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $50
RTF: Yes!!

Have a nice day!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

When down this afternoon and the place was flooded with people. Wanted to try Super today but she not working. Went over to H14 for Violet also off. H2 R16 also off light... Basically, all the doors were closed and the place were full of bangla who stand and block the doorway. Mostly asking for price and see see only. End up eating pig organ soup near to Lavender Food ctr. On my way there, saw a new hair saloon, think it is call Stylish Hair Saloon, Saw one chio bu inside. Think next time go for a hair-wash... Anyone have update on this saloon... Cheers.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
When down this afternoon and the place was flooded with people. Wanted to try Super today but she not working. Went over to H14 for Violet also off. H2 R16 also off light... Basically, all the doors were closed and the place were full of bangla who stand and block the doorway. Mostly asking for price and see see only. End up eating pig organ soup near to Lavender Food ctr. On my way there, saw a new hair saloon, think it is call Stylish Hair Saloon, Saw one chio bu inside. Think next time go for a hair-wash... Anyone have update on this saloon... Cheers.
Good evening all bros n seniors...

hahahaha bro scorelan mayb that saloon got "SPECIAL"

cheers
Old 09-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetish Joe View Post
Good evening all bros n seniors...

hahahaha bro scorelan mayb that saloon got "SPECIAL"

cheers
I tink dun have. Onli the young girl chio...
Old 09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
boyboyccs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, nvr being there, wanted to try?
but just asking, do they clean/wash up after serving the customer?
i meant for the sake of next customer...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
I tink dun have. Onli the young girl chio...
hmmmm... ok i see... mayb 1 day go for a wash 1st den go pt wash the other head.. hahha

cheers
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboyccs View Post
hey, nvr being there, wanted to try?
but just asking, do they clean/wash up after serving the customer?
i meant for the sake of next customer...
hahahha bro boyboyccs.... u mean the saloon or pt...??
saloon... i dun know... but for pt.... of course the wls will wash up for the sake of other customers lo

cheers
Old 09-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
boyboyccs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i meant PT.
all the thread just say HxxRxx, inside seems like only a bed and basin, no bathroon to wash up..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1