The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
maybe it is magic spa time to shine nao.. lol

Hmm magic spa huh? Haha at sentosa plaza? Any good WL to recommend there. Heard over there is below RM200
Old 03-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=zazzy;13388118]Hmm magic spa huh? Haha at sentosa plaza? Any good WL to recommend there. Heard over there is below RM200 [/QUOTE

We are talking Bluewave here, magic spa all Vietnamese not interested
Old 09-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaiZai9999 View Post
Now only manage to have time for some FR. Visited BW last weekend. I cant find any magic number like 177, 138, 122, 50, 55. Felt a bit sian dy. Are they quitted or all not around that day?
As I'm a bit tired that day, so decided to go for oil lady and ask captain to intro. I dont know his name though. At the end he gave me no.39.
I think they not have many package ladies working for them now. I was there early @ 3.30pm and have to wait until 6pm to have available slot for package lady. The captain keep asking me to take OL or ML instead. I even saw in the canteen how he try to con two young newbie sitting next table into taking OL and telling them they are "new" package ladies. As I have been there many times and recognize the ladies, he cannot pull that trick on me.

Btw, forget about booking 177 as she is "fully book" everyday and her slots are only available for the captains' favored regular customers.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 12
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I think they not have many package ladies working for them now. I was there early @ 3.30pm and have to wait until 6pm to have available slot for package lady. The captain keep asking me to take OL or ML instead. I even saw in the canteen how he try to con two young newbie sitting next table into taking OL and telling them they are "new" package ladies. As I have been there many times and recognize the ladies, he cannot pull that trick on me.

Btw, forget about booking 177 as she is "fully book" everyday and her slots are only available for the captains' favored regular customers.
Today only 12 wl, probably due to sg50 many expect not much business. Was here last sunday, many ang pais available so this sunday just happen many not come.

Cuz I have business meeting tml here in jb, checked in to bw at 2pm. Phoned captain and made booking at 5pm. Nua till 4 plus went down and visit my regular wl. Finish job went back upstairs watch ndp and rest awhile.

Later meet captain go supper and massage together. Dunno taman sri tebrau market there those clean massage joints got happening after midnight or not. Later go try. Wish me luck.

Anyway lately nv try much new wl at bw. So far tried 96, 103yiyi and 110 no time to fr them yet. Any fr for 70? Saw 168 many times really tempted to try but kia kia cuz too many bad fr
Old 09-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZaiZai9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
Today only 12 wl, probably due to sg50 many expect not much business. Was here last sunday, many ang pais available so this sunday just happen many not come.

Cuz I have business meeting tml here in jb, checked in to bw at 2pm. Phoned captain and made booking at 5pm. Nua till 4 plus went down and visit my regular wl. Finish job went back upstairs watch ndp and rest awhile.

Later meet captain go supper and massage together. Dunno taman sri tebrau market there those clean massage joints got happening after midnight or not. Later go try. Wish me luck.

Anyway lately nv try much new wl at bw. So far tried 96, 103yiyi and 110 no time to fr them yet. Any fr for 70? Saw 168 many times really tempted to try but kia kia cuz too many bad fr

you go try 168 la. 1st time and will be last time too. No kidding. I tried her bcos of the look. The service is really si beh jia lat. This cannot, that cannot like a princess
Old 12-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pm me the contact no of the gbw spa please ?? Thanks in adv
Old 12-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun go bw can go where sia
Old 13-08-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feel like going bluewave chiong. dunno bros got any good recommendation. seems like review of the place not so gd
Old 14-08-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
dun go bw can go where sia
Bro, 100% concurred with you.

Although bluewave is not the best in terms of everything as compared to other health centres but at least it has an acceptable standard on the following:

1) good and many selection of girls. (sometimes have part-timers)

2) more choice on services like traditional massage, oil massage or package sex.

3) above average canteen food

4) recent upgrade of the theatre fabric seat

5) super good location within 10 mins walk from custom complex

One more reason you will like to know why bluewave location the best is that you can receive spore Telco signal (NOT ROAMING), so for those cheongsters who curi ayam 偷吃 can rest assure that his wife/girlfriend will still think that he is still in spore because by hearing the ring tone a person will know whether is it a local spore ring tone or a roaming msia ring tone. But of course he must also apply MACS so no need chop passport then the wife/gf will not find out laaaa .....

Unless the samster is using whatapps to communicate with his wife/girlfriend then it is fine for him to go other health centre to curi ayam which are further away as whatapps do not state the location of the user. But make sure he needs to switch off his mobile when he enters msia because spore & msia have collaboration on roaming for both side automatically.
(you will receive a lot of sms from msia Telco the moment you reach msia custom)

That is why I could not think of a reason not to go bluewave .....
Old 14-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is one of the Best!UltraSeven is one of the Best!UltraSeven is one of the Best!

how much to apply MACS? and what is the criteria? ahaha
Old 14-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 14
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
how much to apply MACS? and what is the criteria? ahaha
Hi bro, its only RM30 at both checkpoint. Note that the validity of the passport must be for more than two years. personally i feel it's more straight forward to do at Tuas Malaysia custom checkpoint. JB custom more yaya papaya.

If you wish to do it in Singapore at a higher cost can refer to the link below
http://www.asiatraveltips.com/news15...astTrack.shtml
(The Singapore MACS branch counter is located at Third Link’s office at No.1 Tanglin Road #03-07/08 Orchard Parade Hotel (Singapore 247905). Tel: 6733 4207. Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.)

MACS is good cos can save passport pages and our COs wouldn't know when we go in

u can check more information at the link below.

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/m...ce-system-macs

hope it helps. Cheers
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -
Old 14-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 14
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Bro, 100% concurred with you.

Although bluewave is not the best in terms of everything as compared to other health centres but at least it has an acceptable standard on the following:

1) good and many selection of girls. (sometimes have part-timers)

2) more choice on services like traditional massage, oil massage or package sex.

3) above average canteen food

4) recent upgrade of the theatre fabric seat

5) super good location within 10 mins walk from custom complex

One more reason you will like to know why bluewave location the best is that you can receive spore Telco signal (NOT ROAMING), so for those cheongsters who curi ayam 偷吃 can rest assure that his wife/girlfriend will still think that he is still in spore because by hearing the ring tone a person will know whether is it a local spore ring tone or a roaming msia ring tone. But of course he must also apply MACS so no need chop passport then the wife/gf will not find out laaaa .....

Unless the samster is using whatapps to communicate with his wife/girlfriend then it is fine for him to go other health centre to curi ayam which are further away as whatapps do not state the location of the user. But make sure he needs to switch off his mobile when he enters msia because spore & msia have collaboration on roaming for both side automatically.
(you will receive a lot of sms from msia Telco the moment you reach msia custom)

That is why I could not think of a reason not to go bluewave .....
fully agree bro. where to find young lovely tender malaysia chinese who can leave you long lasting beautiful memories at RM200+? Despite the multiple increment in bonk fees thruout these few years it's still worth it as the RM is falling. Today rate is RM 2.91 to SGD$1.
Geylang also not that cheap. Furthermore this one comes with food, hot pool, sauna, TV food, facilities etc.
sometimes i do I hope that all the bw gals go to work at NZ Spa at ZON, it would be the perfect setting haha

by the way, any new numbers to recommend? hehe
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -
Old 14-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Bluewave in Jb

I am here to post a very sad and FR. My friend and I happily wanted to go bw ytd to have good good time. So we set off our trip happily but ended very sadly.

Reach there, took package, met this Captain C*** B** Fauzee. Based on bros recommendation asked for 177 and 168. but both dont have, ask him intro us syt slim one. told me 72, 88, 92. Me and my friend confirm with him many many many times cfm good ah syt slim, he said ya confirm gd. knn so went ahead.

Sekali still need wait 1hr, so we ok nvm, go soak water eat a bit.

Our turn, went in room wait for girl. Upon see the door opens, nbcb to my horror, totally different sia, mine was 72, no offence to the lady la, is the C*** BYE CPT FAUZIL KAN BU BIN C*** HAI, total mismatch.

so bo pian, paiseh reject, will make the girls feel bad. MY FR, the NEH BIG, BUT so is the TUMMY, the backside not big not firm, cos the thigh too big covered the backside. I dont mean to be so bad la.... I pity the girl also, so I also played on.

Looks: 5/10 (Young)
Massage:8/10
Boobs: 8/10 B to C size. Big, nipple big also hard.

BBBJ: 9/10. Good, but keep telling me not hard leh, bu ying de leh. Of cos la.... xiao jie.... honestly, i no mood, how to hard for you....

FJ: 4/10. Dont need si me FJ, 5mins and I am out of the place

GFE: 3/10 Totally no mood for this GFE
AR: 9/10 My hole nearly turn white I believe
RTF: No. mai la mai la. tolong dont like that treat me.

But honestly, other than what I said above, her service is good. The catbath also good la .

Humble FR.

I will never forget the CPT C*** BYE FAUZIL BIN C*** HAI!
Old 15-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so 177 and 111 feedback to me is that many guys here knnccb dont know how to wash their own cocks! have a lot of smegma. in case u dont know wtf is that, go google image. i am sure you will experience what the girls experience....

177 tell me malays are very clean.. can u imagine ppl tell u malay more clean than chinese? throw face.... n somemore some guys after dip in pool still so dirty...

111 tell me some fuckers cock so smelly until she wna vomit...

now u know why girls only give u cbj....

btw 168 will only french and allow guys to touch her if they are young and above average looking... she ask my friend to brush teeth then can kiss her... he handsome la but looks late thirties.. this is my goodwill to u guys...

I quit bw alr
Old 15-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

btw my friend and i give 122 nickname. aircraft carrier. we both dont dare try.... we small helicopter only...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1