The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Haha.. know what, actually is not going bang for months, now should be the best for hiv, std test..
Windows period will be over for all.....lol
Old 09-05-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
This is not a surprise especially airborne viruses. Blood and semen are best transport mechanism for viruses.
circuit breaker made every individual short circuited

this is what most of the girls predicted

commercial sex gonna be history soon
Old 09-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
circuit breaker made every individual short circuited

this is what most of the girls predicted

commercial sex gonna be history soon
It will be back .....just not so soon
Old 10-05-2020, 02:50 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To my supporters, sorry GL150 WLs are collatoreal damage. But they not working anyway and all going back lah. No harm done. I'm sure a much better deal awaits them than Ah Pek town and bangla dorms. 70/80 don't come.

With the majority of GL customers being poor Ah Peks, GL is going down. Their combined spending would probably just be enough to sustain a barber shop. Now where is GST Turgid when you need him? Turgid, when you get out of jail for that 55yr old auntie, got a busload of your Ah Peks buddies here need to bring to Juliet Beauty House and Sala Salute. They like 2 shot, AR and frenching.

Please make arrangements with them via traditional way of phonecall and sms. Allanooi is a classic case of how you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Last edited by 123hu; 10-05-2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Who lets the mad dog out �� maybe boss created This clone and make it a way to keep SBF alive �� or maybe his fl business really taking a hit bad no customers limited supplies of imported fls since lockdown �� all signs of pressures landed upon him poor him cannot sleep ranting around like a old man ��
Old 10-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

This is the most entertaining view of the forum. A dog being muffled
Old 10-05-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

CB always caused insanity. Different men has different way of releasing. For him, getting attention for being a nuisance gives him orgasm.

His writing style reminds me of someone though.....the loser that went into hiding

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps...

But what I find really strange and curious about him is how his attitude towards the GL150 industry generally appears to have totally changed...from one where he gave support to the WLs he liked and was basically ambivalent towards the OKTs (2015 -2018)...to one where he now seems to want to see the GL150 industry close down altogether and this would appear to give him great joy(2020)...

No doubt he is entitled to post what he likes(just like anybody else)...but what I can't understand is why he now appears to hate the GL150 industry in general and the OKTs in particular? ...Why all this hate, nastiness and vitriol now?..

The way he is behaving now, you would think GL150 OKTs had caused him some kind of pain, suffering and grief?...

To provide some context and insight...below is a snapshot of his past behaviour(2015-2018) before his sudden change of attitude in 2020...
Old 10-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4835 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

30 women arrested for suspected vice activity, 19 men fined for breaching CB measures after police raids

The Singapore Police Force (SPF) conducted a three-day island-wide operation from May 4 to 6.

Police officers conducted "coordinated raids" on various locations including HDB housing estates, condominiums, massage establishments, and a hotel, SPF said in a statement on May 10.

30 women and 19 men implicated

A total of 30 women, aged between 19 and 48, were arrested for suspected involvement in vice-related activities.

A total of 19 men, aged between 19 and 85, were found in the premises that were raided.

As they had left their residences for non-essential activities, they were each fined S$300 for breaching safe distancing measures, SPF said.

SPF said that it will continue to take "tough enforcement action against criminal activities, including during the Covid-19 circuit breaker period", and advised members of the public to "take the circuit breaker measures seriously".

Vice activities increasingly conducted in residential estates
The statement from SPF said that vice activities are "increasingly being conducted in residential estates".

This trend has been facilitated by online platforms where vice-related services can be advertised.

SPF said that vice activities in residential areas has caused "significant disamenities to residents", and has compromised their "sense of safety and security".

Members of the public encouraged to report suspected vice activities
SPF also said that members of the public should report any suspected vice activities, and that all information received will be kept strictly confidential.

This can be done via the Police Hotline at 1800-255-0000 or online at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness.

Penalties for property owners, tenants
SPF also warned of penalties for property owners and tenants who allow their premises to be used for vice-related activities.

Property owners, including HDB flat owners, must ensure that such activities do not take place, and should "exercise vigilance and look out for suspicious or dubious tenants".

Those who knowingly allow their premises to be used for vice-related activities are liable to be prosecuted under the Women’s Charter, SPF said.

If convicted, they face fines up to S$3,000, imprisonment for up to three years, or both, with harsher penalties for repeat offenders.

Penalties for agents or pimps
As for those who are found acting as agents or pimps for vice activities, SPF said that they could be fined up to S$10,000 and imprisoned for up to five years.

Meanwhile, errant massage establishment licensees under the Massage Establishment Act, where they can be punished with a fine of up to $10,000, imprisonment for up to two years, or both.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1589121807
123hu your stables FLs kena raided boh?kekeke🤣 don’t cry Hu Hu Hu infront of judge just plead guilty hor
Old 11-05-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1589121807
123hu your stables FLs kena raided boh?kekeke�� don’t cry Hu Hu Hu infront of judge just plead guilty hor
Well he also did not share his FL stable Recommendation. Just come here in GL threads and ridiculed customers and chide GL OKTs and WL with armpit hair so maybe he is also a GL client or ex-client.

Anyways like a broken record, ah Pek this ah Pek that and then very bad Room deco very bad okt bad WL.

I think he is reflecting his bad experience, got into a old house, crappy room, got a WL not to his liking, asked for extra services did not give him, quarrel with WL and came out of room, other customer and okt laugh at him. So he develop the hatred for all.

I guess there will be another 2 page rebuttal coming.
Bro Baotohk suggested view is the best, ignore function.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Online stables used to be good; DFantasy, Loveseed and SexyThaiBoobs were my favs; they were very steady pom pee pee and protective of their clients. After they exited the market, I have yet to enjoy the same level of customer-oriented service from online stables. There was an FL OKT who kept me waiting for over an hour when I arrived; his excuse? He overslept. There was also a stable run by "Ah Lian" for young Malaysian FLs; wonder if she's still operating. She took very good care of me.

Actually ah peks have the best life; retired (or almost) and can spend my money any damn way I please. You don't need fancy schmancy apps to live the high life; just a credit card with nice travellers' perks will do. The occasional "favour" from my RM is an added bonus.

Ah pek, and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well he also did not share his FL stable Recommendation. Just come here in GL threads and ridiculed customers and chide GL OKTs and WL with armpit hair so maybe he is also a GL client or ex-client.

Anyways like a broken record, ah Pek this ah Pek that and then very bad Room deco very bad okt bad WL.

I think he is reflecting his bad experience, got into a old house, crappy room, got a WL not to his liking, asked for extra services did not give him, quarrel with WL and came out of room, other customer and okt laugh at him. So he develop the hatred for all.

Old 11-05-2020, 02:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
steady pom pee pee...You don't need fancy schmancy apps to live the high life
Old 11-05-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

His mother lost her job at 1649 and he is still bitter over it. Just allow him to whine and whine to help him with his mental health.

By the way, he can't afford and only sit around the brothel to pretend he is an expert.

Now that Gl is closed, he is beginning to show signs of withdrawal by acting negative
Old 11-05-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps...

I have been around SBF since Delphi days and seen just about everything there is to see, so nothing surprises me anymore.

That said, still need to ask why is there all this anger, hate, nastiness and vitriol?

As always, I shall leave it up to all the other Samsters out there to draw their own conclusions.

Stay safe guys
Hormones raging teenager display all kind of emotions especially with their sense of entitlement.

Anyway, just treat him as a source of entertainment while we wait for the country to open up.

Stay safe and healthy always
Old 11-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Hormones raging teenager display all kind of emotions especially with their sense of entitlement.

Anyway, just treat him as a source of entertainment while we wait for the country to open up.

Stay safe and healthy always
Teenager? I see most of these posts are by uncles either talking up themselves (eg this uncle DPower who always like to talk about his old dick in every fucking FR, i just skip all of his posts now) or jerking off each other (eg. thanks to my bros, shoutout to my bros etc).

Joke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1