The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Bro Vaxvms what bring you here?? I am so happy to see your posting on this thread.

Are you going to station in hk like bro Mcmuff??? Then both veteran can apply PRC green cards then can guide all HK bros to CP heaven....
come here to read ur happening story in HA HA club
Old 17-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh sorry... hh club = hei hei club. Forget about HA HA although same management but the club house it bad. The hh club house is quite happening on Wed. and Thu nite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
Old 17-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh sorry... hh club = hei hei club. Forget about HA HA although same management but the club house it bad. The hh club house is quite happening on Wed. and Thu nite...
Actually the correct name should be HEE HEE CLUB, but the management translate it to Hei Hei Club (I supposed is close to Cantonese pronunciation). In chinese it should be Xi Xi (Hee Hee). Both supposed to team up to be "HEE HEE HA HA" CLUB.

Actually both cater to different category of peoples. So I suppose bro Vaxvms is keen on HA HA club..

Cheers
Old 17-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkon
Thanks Bro PussyBuster for your tips. Will Bro Sebast be in HK soon? He looks like an old master. Will definately PM you when I get to HK. Looking forward to having a few beers with you & other HK based bros. and learn how to handle those HK girls. Lets hope lady luck is with us.
Hahaha..me truly getting old liao..so will soon retire within these few months...Bro Pussybuster will be the best braveheart to bring you around and he is always having lady luck..so you should join him for one of those club hoping...

No problem for me to join you for a drink..am still able to enjoy that even when I retire.When will you be in HK?
Old 17-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
HA HA club??? lunch tomorrow. prawn noodle near my working place? on boh. tell me more... kekeke...
Old 17-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Samster

tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Normally it all really depend on lucks. One thing for sure you need strong determination and do not give up when only get rejected once.

Hope all those tips really useful to you...
Must salute the legendary braveheart. Bro pussybuster. must learn from you. kekekeke
Old 17-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
No problem for me to join you for a drink..am still able to enjoy that even when I retire.When will you be in HK?
Bro sebast97, still haven't got chance to lim kopi with you. paiseh. really tied up with many stuff before I went CP early jun and after I'm back from CP. one day kopi ok.
Old 17-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Falkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha..me truly getting old liao..so will soon retire within these few months...Bro Pussybuster will be the best braveheart to bring you around and he is always having lady luck..so you should join him for one of those club hoping...

Thanks Master Sebast. We will definately meet one day. A man will never retire. Can only get better with age, like good wine. I am looking forward to meeting Braveheart and the Master to learn the ropes. With you guys around, sure will have fun. Cheers
Old 17-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro sebast97, still haven't got chance to lim kopi with you. paiseh. really tied up with many stuff before I went CP early jun and after I'm back from CP. one day kopi ok.
Bro Tirak99,
Ya..seems that we are playing catching, I free you not free, you free I not free..maybe we should meet in CP, or HK. Haven't heard from you since you left for CP on 4th June. Where are you now? In SG for your project or you are back in HK already??

Call me when you are free....for kopi and prawn noodle or wanton mee also can..you still have my number boh? Lunch also can leh.
Old 18-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

You are making me burst out in tears and laugh. How can veteran like you be retired it like sun will never be up on north....

Remember you have prophesy to be fulfill 1) CP girl (apple) need you 2) turn CP land to more heavenly places for all bros....

How can you retired when prophesy is not fulfilled? You are our saviour and i pray you as divine in my heart.

I might be braveheart but not saviour to all bros. We need you our greatest sex god.....

Quote:
Hahaha..me truly getting old liao..so will soon retire within these few months...Bro Pussybuster will be the best braveheart to bring you around and he is always having lady luck..so you should join him for one of those club hoping

Old 18-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Samster

Do not salute me those are bullshit nickname for me.. I am not legendary braveheart i am just zilch...

As long you are not mute, you can do same thing like me.

If you happen to drop by hk we can tried it out together... It so easy like learning ABC..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Must salute the legendary braveheart. Bro pussybuster. must learn from you. kekekeke
Old 18-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are making me burst out in tears and laugh. How can veteran like you be retired it like sun will never be up on north....

Remember you have prophesy to be fulfill 1) CP girl (apple) need you 2) turn CP land to more heavenly places for all bros....

How can you retired when prophesy is not fulfilled? You are our saviour and i pray you as divine in my heart.

I might be braveheart but not saviour to all bros. We need you our greatest sex god.....
Well, when you have to go you have to go..when its time to retire we have to retire..even though retired we can still make some contribution and have kopi or wanton mee with brothers. I can even retired with my Apple or Orange, or Pear, in CP and offer more contribution. Maybe set up HH club in CP, or Zouk discotheque there.
Can also set up Aromatherapy or Korean Sanzaka style massage parlour there...any brothers keen to invest can register with us..hahaha

You will still be the leader in HK and continue to help other brothers and newbies to cheong there..
Old 19-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Samster

Worrr.. Everyone is talking out retired. I think me need to go for fully retirement. Any pension from WL since we contributed so much....

Kopi and wanton mee not again i rather you buy me beer in Joo Chiat.
Both of us are carnal, at least we can look at the vietnam ladies than eating wanton mee and drinking kopi in Singapore...

Bros sebast you are philander and consider carnal. I think still long way before you call off for retirement. A leapord never change it spots. I rather you spend more time in CP and hk to turn our funland into paradise land...

Quote:
Well, when you have to go you have to go..when its time to retire we have to retire..even though retired we can still make some contribution and have kopi or wanton mee with brothers. I can even retired with my Apple or Orange, or Pear, in CP and offer more contribution. Maybe set up HH club in CP, or Zouk discotheque there.
Can also set up Aromatherapy or Korean Sanzaka style massage parlour there...any brothers keen to invest can register with us..hahaha

You will still be the leader in HK and continue to help other brothers and newbies to cheong there..
Old 19-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro Tirak99,
Ya..seems that we are playing catching, I free you not free, you free I not free..maybe we should meet in CP, or HK. Haven't heard from you since you left for CP on 4th June. Where are you now? In SG for your project or you are back in HK already??

Call me when you are free....for kopi and prawn noodle or wanton mee also can..you still have my number boh? Lunch also can leh.

kopi and prawn noodle or wanton mee can i come?
Old 19-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

remyken coming back next friday rite?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1