The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Baotohk is the most stupid samster I have ever come across in my decade in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To quote your old post is to prove to everyone you are a liar and a hypocrite!

When comes to a scum of the earth like you, I will vigorously bombard and prove you wrong. For others, I would just move on and may forgive but I wouldn't forget.

You don't even dare to admit all these mundane stuff online like a man and got the cheek to try to cover up (but in vain), I really feel sorry for those people who have dealings with you in the real world. Tsk! Tsk!

Now you tried to pull Omnia in (previously you quoted korean) hoping he will support you. Come on, be a man and fight your own war. Let me tell you, I do not regard Omnia as my friend after the last saga. I only regard him as a samster who could comment and review wl objectively and in an unbiased fashion. I would not hesitate to credit any samster when credit is due.

You would be better off and make yourself looks better if you fade away quietly. Am afraid you exposed your own stupidity and weaknesses time and again. LOl!

Nobody is dragging others in the argument but you . There is no need for me to prove your typical loser approach of name calling and telling fantasy story.

If you are hard of hearing and fail to understand proper sentences, just remember i don't need ego boosting recognition like you are pursuing in this forum.
And i am a virtual character here with no friends.You love to associate your enemy's friend as enemy and enemy's enemy as friends. One moment you are enemy and suddenly you become on talking terms.Not sure who is the real hypocrite.

There is nothing for me to gain unlike your hidden agenda in using your online persona in real life.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: What's good for goose is also good for the gander

Quote:
You should advise your Baotohk buddy not to preach those stuff in his siggy if he can't do it ... he is a disgrace to mankind, so to speak.
Stop looking at my signature and getting sore.
I always thought you love the attention and self fulfilling your role as a bitch as following me.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Once again, your words here can be applied to another "holy" Geylang preacher. Lol
I find it hard to believe....Who can be like the bitch? He is original and claim to be clone-less and noble!!
Old 05-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
whyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to behold
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

BG please stay!!!!
Old 05-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
Thanks BronzeGod, tried BOBO 1612 and it was excellent.
Nice tits, frenching, service. All confirmed.

She asked how I know to book her I said internet someone said good things about u and she giggles, cute.

Please pm me any more recent ranks for big ball ball and good service frenching wl if you don't want to post public.

And :
" BronzeGod, I miss your awesome rankings " 😁😁😁
Thanks. Definitely, for this thread I started, I would try not to recommend something that'll cause disappointment.

I am not perfect but I do want brothers to enjoy only the best Geylang has to offer.

You should try my other recommendations too in this thread.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post
BG please stay!!!!
Thanks bro!
Old 05-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once again, your words here can be applied to another "holy" Geylang preacher. Lol
You are right to say there are more than one preacher in this forum. Baotohk the scum is the worse off as he does not do what he preaches. And he does not know that he himself preaches like a bitch. LOLl! I shall bombard him later on his posts later after I touch down. Need to catch a flight soon.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are right to say there are more than one preacher in this forum. Baotohk the scum is the worse off as he does not do what he preaches. And he does not know that he himself preaches like a bitch. LOLl! I shall bombard him later on his posts later after I touch down. Need to catch a flight soon.
Brother let's focus energy on FRs ... thanks !
Old 05-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
and here you have, a form of narcissism and arrogance - in your own fashion, you somehow need to sneak in a statement that you are flying here and there - like as if you are some international high flyer.

Narcissism whether outright or a disguised "humble brag", is still narcissism when you try to elevate yourself to a certain "status" here in the forum.

It fools no one.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
and here you have, a form of narcissism and arrogance - in your own fashion, you somehow need to sneak in a statement that you are flying here and there - like as if you are some international high flyer.

Narcissism whether outright or a disguised "humble brag", is still narcissism when you try to elevate yourself to a certain "status" here in the forum.

It fools no one.
Attention seeking bitch will never change his characteristics.....

Sometime people like him needs to state his "achievement" to make himself feels good. It's the same as how he gives itself a pat everytime.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Brother let's focus energy on FRs ... thanks !
Looks like you like fake FR!!
Old 06-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Looks like you like fake FR!!
haha.....nice one!
Old 06-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Attention Seeking Whore aka ASW!
Old 06-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 19
et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!

BG PLEASE STAY!
Appreciate your sharing
Thanks.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
haha.....nice one!
Be careful .....he will label you as my buddy and then lecture you using his "seniority"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1