The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
purple

Old 23-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crimsonfrog168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mentari

my first FR

have not visited Malaysia for a long time and had to visit Sunway for a biz trip. was staying at sunway when I decided to pay Mentari a visit. not familiar on the scene after an absence of 4 years, so was willing to try anything

the place I visited was a massage place in one of the old shophouses. the door was locked but the ights were on and the man sittting at the reception pressed a button to open the door when he saw me looking in from outside . I went him and asked casually what was avaiable. he said B2B at RM 108 for an hour, I asked if its full service and he mbut mentioned specifically that there were no LOK SHUI (going down the water).

the gal was ah Mei, from china . man those were big melons. A bit on the fleshy side, she was on the short side but was pleasant. she started with the massage and worked my back for about 30 mins, she did not have a lot of strength butthen again she tried her best and but it was relaxing. she was obvisouly very new and while talkative was quite shy. I keep she rested on her knees while massaging me I had to tell her its ok to sit on my buttocks which she finally did afte some hesitation. she then asked me to turn over and started to take off her clothes. she then laid down besides me and started playing with my nipples. I did the french, autoram and sucked on her nipples. After a long tired day, it was fun having a gf making out wiht you.

suddenly a female voice came from outside to tel her to take note of the time, I was mildly upset and told her not to worry and that we woud extend for another hour. we messed around some more. was complaining that it was hot - air con not working, and she suggested that we took a shower. did just that, went into the bathroom, she soap me over and used her big melons to massage me. not exactly your soapy massage from Thailand but was good enough for me.

after all that, I was really getting horny even though I was tired. asked her for a fj and she refused but did the next best thing - a bbbj. she did for a while but was not able to release. I got her into a missionary position and almost wanted to force her, but when I saw her angeic face and her sweet voice, I just couldn't bear to do it. she gave me a hj and finally managed to release.
overall a great evening - like having a temporary gf in Malaysia

ratings

Name: Ah Mei
Age 26
Boobs: b+ probably c
looks : 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10
damages: RM200 + 100 ( 2 hours)
RTF: definitely,
if you guys visit her, please take good care care of her. think she going back end of month
Old 23-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Mentari

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonfrog168 View Post
my first FR

have not visited Malaysia for a long time and had to visit Sunway for a biz trip. was staying at sunway when I decided to pay Mentari a visit. not familiar on the scene after an absence of 4 years, so was willing to try anything

the place I visited was a massage place in one of the old shophouses. the door was locked but the ights were on and the man sittting at the reception pressed a button to open the door when he saw me looking in from outside . I went him and asked casually what was avaiable. he said B2B at RM 108 for an hour, I asked if its full service and he mbut mentioned specifically that there were no LOK SHUI (going down the water).

the gal was ah Mei, from china . man those were big melons. A bit on the fleshy side, she was on the short side but was pleasant. she started with the massage and worked my back for about 30 mins, she did not have a lot of strength butthen again she tried her best and but it was relaxing. she was obvisouly very new and while talkative was quite shy. I keep she rested on her knees while massaging me I had to tell her its ok to sit on my buttocks which she finally did afte some hesitation. she then asked me to turn over and started to take off her clothes. she then laid down besides me and started playing with my nipples. I did the french, autoram and sucked on her nipples. After a long tired day, it was fun having a gf making out wiht you.

suddenly a female voice came from outside to tel her to take note of the time, I was mildly upset and told her not to worry and that we woud extend for another hour. we messed around some more. was complaining that it was hot - air con not working, and she suggested that we took a shower. did just that, went into the bathroom, she soap me over and used her big melons to massage me. not exactly your soapy massage from Thailand but was good enough for me.

after all that, I was really getting horny even though I was tired. asked her for a fj and she refused but did the next best thing - a bbbj. she did for a while but was not able to release. I got her into a missionary position and almost wanted to force her, but when I saw her angeic face and her sweet voice, I just couldn't bear to do it. she gave me a hj and finally managed to release.
overall a great evening - like having a temporary gf in Malaysia

ratings

Name: Ah Mei
Age 26
Boobs: b+ probably c
looks : 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10
damages: RM200 + 100 ( 2 hours)
RTF: definitely,
if you guys visit her, please take good care care of her. think she going back end of month
Bro , her ctc mind share ?
Old 25-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

crimsonfrog168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Subang and Sunway

check your inbox
Old 26-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster (M)

xxhahaxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new member here....so bear with me
yesterday went to sm to go cheong...go in to this 1 place and the greet the capt(dont know his name forgot to ask....and i just ask him abt places).so i ask the price for the packages and ask wther the girl nice or not....so he show me all the girl and there's no 1 that i was interested....so ask him abt other girl and he said 2 girl just left for dinner or sumething..so come back and ask abt the girl and interested with one of the girl..btw all is viet.and went into room she strip me and herself when to for shower(this girl boobs is so nice not to big and not to small.and pink nipple also...the rest is all routine...didnt speak much with her ask im not a Chinese speaker.so communicate tru body lang.
name:candy(if i recall)
boobs: b cup...maybe 28 b(9/10)
face: 7/10
BBBJ 6/10
Daty:didnt ask
Fk: i didnt know what this is...so sorry
Room: 6/10
dmg 170++
Old 29-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Samster (M)

randomguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xxhahaxx...
PM the location
thx~~
Old 29-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

kiss1822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlion126 View Post
Bro, can PM me location? Tks

Bro, where is the location???
Can PM me...
Thanks!!!
Old 29-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

lonelydick10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gonna go check out oasis spa 3rd floor in sunway resort hotel. Has it become straight? or still with the local and prc?
Old 29-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelydick10 View Post
gonna go check out oasis spa 3rd floor in sunway resort hotel. Has it become straight? or still with the local and prc?
My last visit about 5 years ago .
I remember is so so only . Any improvement ?
Old 30-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

lonelydick10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no improvement for spring flower lol. still bad. went to mentari instead lol sigh shud have went e2 or genesis much better options.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

Razor01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie4967 View Post
there're a couple of HC in subang/usj/sunway area most of them provides nice quality goods off & on with prices ranging from RM188-RM218. i stay in this area so have cheong for the past 7 years

my last cheong in USJ was at an aromatherapy spa in usj last month =) nice place & opens from 12pm till 4am for those who have insomnia like me as i went there around 1am. okt's very friendly & keeps asking me to eat & drink more before spa (at least you'll be well fed). had jacuzzi, sauna, shower & then went upstairs to the viewing room.

had a selection of 7 PRC and i choose 1 with the cutest face & a CFM look (yes, i go for looks). 3 of them really CMI tho. okt then brought me to 1 of the cubicle (yes, its not rooms, but cubicles & you can hear the action beside you). girl came in, began to undress me & herself (when she stripped, OMG, clean shaven), took shower again. washed me from neck to toes, while rubbing shower gel on my legs, she gave me a BBBJ which lasted for nearly 5mins. after shower, grabbed a towel & she dried me off (not many will do it for you).

we sat on the mattress, lighted up ciggy & began to chat while her hands began to massage my lil' bro & i slid my hand in between her thighs & began to rub her. managed to finish half the ciggy before we started FK. slowly pushed her back to lie on the pillow & i move up to let her give me another wonderful BBBJ. nearly CIM but she then asked me to relax as there's plenty of time. she asked me to lie facing down & sat on my back & gave me a good massage especially on my neck & shoulder area (didn't charge me extra) feeling relaxed, turned me over & immediately blow me again.

after capping me, she slide down on my shaft slowly as she's tight eventho she's quite wet.. she's very active, moving fast & then slow down & fast again.. great cock teaser. she then pulled me up while riding me & began FK. i then asked her to get on her knees, and then i doggy her (oh ya.. infront of the mattress & on the ceiling have a big mirror). seeing her cute face while doggy was the last resort & i blew my load.

we then both lie down & rested and she started to clean me and gave me a HJ too (great teaser). we showered, i thanked her for the great session & vice versa & i went to the dining area again for a drink & 1/2 boil eggs =)

Name: xiao (something) lol.. didn't bother to remember
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 (around 32A)
Pussy: 9.5/10 (shaved bald, tight & wet as didn't use gel at all)
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (really great)
FJ : 9.5/10
WIR: sadly, she went back to china on 12/08, but okt will call me when there's new stock that has similar looks like her
Can pm me the location of this place . Thanks
Old 10-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkua View Post
Just went to this MP in Sunway Mentari. After a quick bath in their washroom, start with light massage around 15mins. After that she take off her clothes and start to bbbj fire and ice. Then b2b massage. Then HJ. End with CIM.

Name: Angie
Origin: RPC
Face: 8/10
Boobs : D Cup (Natural)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Fire & Ice)
GFE: 9/10
FJ: Boss not allowed
HJ: 8/10
B2B: 8/10
Massage: 5/10
Damage: RM80 for everything within 1 hour
WIR: Yes
Can i know where exactly in Sunway Mentari is this ? Thnks
Old 10-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkua View Post
Just went to this MP in Sunway Mentari. After a quick bath in their washroom, start with light massage around 15mins. After that she take off her clothes and start to bbbj fire and ice. Then b2b massage. Then HJ. End with CIM.

Name: Angie
Origin: RPC
Face: 8/10
Boobs : D Cup (Natural)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Fire & Ice)
GFE: 9/10
FJ: Boss not allowed
HJ: 8/10
B2B: 8/10
Massage: 5/10
Damage: RM80 for everything within 1 hour
WIR: Yes
Can i know exactly where in Sunway Mentari is this
Old 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

melakalunchup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Subang and Sunway

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonfrog168 View Post
check your inbox
mind to share with me the contct bro?
Old 13-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

romeodoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros? im new..mind to share info bout mp or spa that offers b2b+fj or fj only..where is the best places to go around suway subang usj? help?
Old 27-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelydick10 View Post
no improvement for spring flower lol. still bad. went to mentari instead lol sigh shud have went e2 or genesis much better options.
oh so theres action at SF also..went there today to counter but bad vibes

was hoping to find alternative to Genesis and other further places.

turned a few round in Sunway Mentari but don't seem attractive places
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1