The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro SBX.... don't mentioned any more lah.... I am in SF PCC... you have time this week end for kopi ?
Ok...I will stop here. Bro ISO will take the baton and write the fighting story between him and the 38E sauna gal....
Should be ok for kopi...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 28-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro ISO... help me from this misery in San Francisco.... KNN die die must tell company that I have a meeting in Shenzhen...
Mai tu liao!

Quote:
Bro SBX.... don't mentioned any more lah.... I am in SF PCC... you have time this week end for kopi ?
Walan boh jio? Kopi in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Ok...I will stop here. Bro ISO will take the baton and write the fighting story between him and the 38E sauna gal....
Should be ok for kopi...
As mentioned before in my FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9000 View Post
For saunas they're everywhere in HZ City. Just yesterday I found a 38E big boobs girl. Fired two shots within 120min. She even had an orgasm during the second round. I've not encountered such a WL for a long period already so was quite surprised. She's new to the trade.
Not going into details as everyone's experience will be different. But I've to admit the love making is as real as it can get. Still dreaming of those gigantic papayas.

I regretted that I did not RTF her before I left HZ City.
Old 28-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

KNN with you guys so dilly dally.... how can I tahan... HZ here I come
Old 30-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Samster

ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tian Wai Tian Hotel

Quote:
This trip i managed to try 3 sauna, 'jin dian - 金殿', 'kai lian - 凯联' and 'tian wai tian - 天外天' sauna. 'Jin dian' sauna i have introduced previously, gals quality and room decoration not bad. 'Kai Lian' sauna can forget it, the gals are limited and room is quite old.
To my surprise, 'tian wai tian' sauna is not bad. The room decoration is quite ok. The normal (rmb300) sauna gals are quite pretty, when i visited there after mid night that day. Maybe i will try this sauna again in future.
Next time please update me where you go. Otherwise how to tally with your story when your 'manager' asked me about it the next day. Almost picha lobang man.

The cafe in this hotel is like the meeting point for Hong Kong and Singapore cheongsters. Allow me to quote bro waikeekee, "We had our lunch, dinner and supper here. KNN."

Tian Wai Tian Hotel room rate is the most expensive in this area. Have not tried the KTV here yet. Will put up bro Pink_Flyod here and let him be the guinea pig to try and post some feedback. Hahaha.

Tian Wai Tian Hotel
Old 30-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

KNN... make me a genuie pig har... ok loh but you must lead the way hor... I am closed in choosing dates... should be on the Nov 20th +/- 2 days... there.
Old 30-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Tian Wai Tian Hotel

Quote:
Next time please update me where you go. Otherwise how to tally with your story when your 'manager' asked me about it the next day. Almost picha lobang man.
Sssh...don't write here...later she find out..

When is your next trip? Maybe we can hold hand and go together.

Old 30-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN... make me a genuie pig har... ok loh but you must lead the way hor... I am closed in choosing dates... should be on the Nov 20th +/- 2 days... there.
I will be in HZ city from 15/11 till 25/11. Maybe we can meet there.
Those who is still want to challenge DJ again, can join me. Going to eat bro ISO' DJ, if he didn't appear. Bro ISO, your expiry date coming soon.

Old 31-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kohken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Sorry for my late fr, cause busy with work after leaving cp.

First of all a great big thank you to Bro Shibaxian, Bro ISO and Bro Waikeekee for guiding me in HZ and CP.

I feel very comfortable in HZ, the people in general are very friendly and honest from my short visit, the taxi drivers won't try to rip u off as in CP.

I think it is much safer to walk around alone here than in CP. In fact, i see couples still "pak toh" in west lake garden at 1.30 am!!!

Spent only one night in HZ (regret already), Bro Shibaxian brought us to Jin Ye that night.

Imho, the girls in HZ is very gfe and obedient and try to match your mood.

As to the chio DJ, well i was walking around on the karaoke hallway when i notice her cleaning a room, so i just went into the room and ask if i can chit chat with her.

Suprisingly, after the DJ is done with the cleaning, she sat beside me and we chat for about 20 mins before my ktv girl barge into the room pestering and pulling me back to our ktv room.

Failing to divert my attention from the DJ, the ktv girl sat with us and kept a close watch on me until the DJ left the room.

Long time never have this kind gfe feeling and attention already, especially for an old fatty like me kekeke

this is my first FR, please forgive me if i said anything wrong

Now have to find "reasons" to go to HZ again to meet up with Bro Shibaxian, and this time must spend more days there.

Too many beautifull girls, Too short of time Haiiiii.........

kohken
Old 31-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Those who is still want to challenge DJ again, can join me. Going to eat bro ISO' DJ, if he didn't appear. Bro ISO, your expiry date coming soon.
After one week she still can remember my name leh even though I've not contacted her. Maybe she prefer honest man like me.

KNS for her mobile no. you gave me short of 1 digit! PM or MSN me leh.
Old 31-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohken View Post
First of all a great big thank you to Bro Shibaxian, Bro ISO and Bro Waikeekee for guiding me in HZ and CP.

kohken
Hi Bro Kohken,
thanks for your good fr. Glad that you enjoyed in HZ.
I am going to challenge the DJ in Jin Ye again. Most likely going to eat one of the DJ there. I will just do small party at the ktv and finish early. So that can bring them to PUB and play KC...
Will be your consultant (军师) on how to get the DJ when you come next trip.

Last edited by shibaxian; 31-10-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 31-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

KNS for her mobile no. you gave me short of 1 digit! PM or MSN me leh.
Sorry Bro ISO, will pm you her contact. You left 3 weeks....

Old 31-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohken View Post

As to the chio DJ, well i was walking around on the karaoke hallway when i notice her cleaning a room, so i just went into the room and ask if i can chit chat with her.

Suprisingly, after the DJ is done with the cleaning, she sat beside me and we chat for about 20 mins before my ktv girl barge into the room pestering and pulling me back to our ktv room.

Failing to divert my attention from the DJ, the ktv girl sat with us and kept a close watch on me until the DJ left the room.

Long time never have this kind gfe feeling and attention already, especially for an old fatty like me kekeke
Bro KohKen it was great to have a companion like you in CP and HZ. Not forgeting bro waikeekee as well. He any time also can join me. Going to CP for him is like Singaporeans go to JB. Hehe.

Finally I get to hear the whole story about your Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJ. So that's how you got to know her. I was puzzled for the past week. By the way the hostess that sat with you was not bad. Fair skin and very attentive. She looks hot in her white uniform. Yes I noticed that she was sticking to you like glue when you left the room for a moment.

I bet you'll also never forget about your Mayflower girl experience. I was very happy that you found a gem in CP! I think in your case she found and hug you instead while roaming the flower street.

Hope you'll get your 'visa' approved soon for your next CP/HZ trip to follow up with all your darlings! Hahaha.

Quote:
Sorry Bro ISO, will pm you her contact. You left 3 weeks....
Ok got it. Shit time really flies!
Old 31-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
funtastick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

have a story to share, not sure of whether to post this in the forum.

i was with some bros at jin ye ktv last week, first girl did not want ST, so paid RMB 200, and picked another girl. This time, i told mummy to find me MM that will go for ST, chose a SYT girl, had a great conversation that night, brought her back for LT instead, took her contact number, and paid her 800 RMB.

The next day, have nothing much to do, so called her and asked her for dinner, We had a good time, she stayed overnight, i was really surprised, sg girls expect you to pay everything, this mm wanted to pay everything for me(i kindly refused).the next day, she said that she wanted to send me off at huizhou bus station. (It was my mistake, i did not pay her a single cent or buy her anything for that night, i wanted to buy her clothes or anything, but she refused. Looking back, i should have paid her RMB 800 for that night.)

we arrived at huizhou bus station, suddenly she said that her phone was stolen in the crowd(there were many people in the bus station), so i called her number, the handphone was switched off, so i changed my ticket to a later time, hoping to help her find her phone back. after some time, i told her that i will be willing to buy a handphone for her if it is not too expensive.

So we took a cab to mai di(not sure this is the correct spelling,wanted to buy her a new or 2nd hand handphone), we looked around for a few models, to be honest, i was prepared to buy a rmb 2500 handphone for her because i really
liked her, all this while, i was calling her "lost" handphone regularly, the handphone was switched off.she told me that she has a old spare handphone, she told me to wait and she herself went back to her apartment to get her "old" handphone. while waiting, i begin to be suspicious, i called her old handphone, the handphone was on and the line was busy.

waited for 20 minutes, she was back. she changed her clothes as well. she was wearing a white top and dark jeans when she met me earlier, but now she is wearing a bright blue top with white pants, she said that she changed her clothes because she changed her shoes to flat heels so it will be easier to walk, thats why she changed her clothes to match her shoes.

she said that she wanted a new battery because it is her "old" handphone, paid rmb 258 for the battery(it was original sony ericsson battery) and she paid rmb 50 for a new phone line.

We then went outside to take a taxi back to the bus station, suddenly a man(around late 20s to 30s) appeared in front of us and told the mm that he owe her money and started to push her in a rough manner. i wanted to stop the man but he said that it is between him and her and told me not to intervene. the mm reassured me that everything is ok and ask me to leave first.

i did not follow them, because i was worried that i will be caught in a scam. so i left for the bus station, the man used the mm handphone to call me, he told me that the mm owe them 60000 rmb and wanted me to pay for her, i requested to speak to the MM over the phone to assure myself that she is all right, i asked her that whether she owe them 60000rmb, she say yes.

i did not bring so much cash, so i told them that i will wire transfer the money to them when i am back in sg. after the conversation, the mm phone line was switched off the whole day. i smsed her for the whole day, no reply.

the next day, she called me and told me that it was a mistake, she is staying with her cousin, so when the man cannot find her cousin for payment, he find the mm.

Bros, some bros asked me who this MM is, want to help me "solve" this problem, i decide not to pursue this matter as i escape this matter unscathed, this story is to serve as a warning and nothing more.

The stolen handphone was a white "haier" flip phone, the screen can rotate 180 degrees, it is something like those japanese handphones.
the old handphone is a candy bar white sony ericsson handphone.

Bros, please dont flame me.
Old 31-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtastick View Post
hi bros,

Hi Bro Funtastick,
thanks for your fr. It is good that you told your incident in this thread. It helps to warn all the brothers that going to china.
Basically this is a scam. It can happen anywhere in China, so have to be careful the gals we took. From your incident, i can say it is a very old trick that have been used many years ago. Sometimes, we can't blame the gals. It is the 'xiao lang gou 小狼狗' that forced them to do all these stuff. I know because i see this kind of matters everyday in my HZ shop. Only can say these gals are brainless...
Hope that you didn't give anything more to that gal except the O/N fee.
Will upz you.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtastick View Post
hi bros,

Luckily you did not fell for this scam. This girl really the...

Don't be afraid of posting your experiences and FR. Everyone make mistakes including myself. I also get conned sometimes.

Once again must salute you for your adventurous spirit. Camping here for your Long Men Springs report.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1