The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Having a bad day from the day before. Decided to give myself ample time to find myself a good bonk today.
Again targeted for Michelle but never even have a chance to see her face. Walk around and check out each house. Finally saw Li Wen available. Wow
she has a big tits.
Went in, chat a little and wah up. She started with her catbath. It is good
then follow by BBBJ. Wow. It is even better. I think I had it for abt a good 5 mins of BBBJ. Capped and started doing her with her lying down and me standing. The entry is great. She is still tight and I can feel her really well. The best thing is. When I unloaded, she didn't rush me and allow
me to push for a few more mins. That feels really good.

Wah up and I thank her. I thank I will definetely RTF her. Didn't try French or 69. But I left as a happy camper

my 2 cts
Old 07-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post
Having a bad day from the day before. Decided to give myself ample time to find myself a good bonk today.
Again targeted for Michelle but never even have a chance to see her face. Walk around and check out each house. Finally saw Li Wen available. Wow
she has a big tits.
Went in, chat a little and wah up. She started with her catbath. It is good
then follow by BBBJ. Wow. It is even better. I think I had it for abt a good 5 mins of BBBJ. Capped and started doing her with her lying down and me standing. The entry is great. She is still tight and I can feel her really well. The best thing is. When I unloaded, she didn't rush me and allow
me to push for a few more mins. That feels really good.

Wah up and I thank her. I thank I will definetely RTF her. Didn't try French or 69. But I left as a happy camper

my 2 cts
Bro, Li Wen doesn't allow 69 let alone frenching. Not sure about other Bros.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Yeah it's damn shiok to see a milf for HJ ,
Bro can share which cat 20 milf u visit for only hj , as I know some WL dun like to do HJ too stress for their hand
Stress for their hand? Well, not this one Bro, try her:

H24 R19 - Mong Peng/Peggy (CAT20) On leave, starts work 10 August

Just tell her what you want, that you want to come by "shaking with no condom".

She will first give you a "body rub", as in she will run while shaking sideways her breasts through your body. The fun part is she will stop at your hard dick and put him between her boobs and again shake sideways. You can watch if you want! Shiok! The sight of your dick bouncing from right to left against her 2 bouncing boobs while she will give you that super slutty look in her face.

She knows very well how to do me. She would cap me for BJ while I play with her boobs. Then I tell her when I'm ready and she will remove the condom, then she will start to play with my dick. She would apply KY so it would be wet and slippery, damn, it really feels so good, as she play and tease my rock hard cock. Until I am ready to come, only then she will put my legs together and position herself in front of me as she stroke and masturbate me until I explode into her hand!

Another one but CAT30, H24 R07 - Mona (CAT30) "Malay" On leave, starts work 30 August, she will do for you BBBJ and CIM.

As mentioned before, I do not bonk them, it is up to you if you want to.

I thank you.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking LW and Ah Peng H24

Li Wen i'm eyeing her for 2yrs allreally, might up her if she is available next week. Serious looking at her pretty face nice hairdo, french her i will melt. Read FRs she don't provide, well no harm trying in a gentleman way. 4mths first time with Sally H22, i paid $50 she french with me. Now, we know Sally $30 don't provide, maybe i click with her? Commercial sex is such, some guys got some don't.

So Ah Peng gave BJ? Coming to 2yrs no RTF her, back than her service is allright for $20. U see a period of time i fancy H24 $20 WLs, Amy, Xiao Li and Ah Peng. That time i did not post FRs, think only 1 mine last session with Xiao Li. A negative FR, nothing to shout about. OK! Abit on Ah Peng, She will powder mine chest, than using her tits to move around mine chest. Good feeling, Ah Peng friendly solong i'm happy, nothing difficult for her. She will please me, that is why i like her service.

Just maybe, $50 she will provide the $50service? I think no problem cause, fierce competition this gen.

Last edited by jacky43; 07-08-2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: internet cut off
Old 07-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post

She will first give you a "body rub", as in she will run while shaking sideways her breasts through your body. The fun part is she will stop at your hard dick and put him between her boobs and again shake sideways. You can watch if you want! Shiok! The sight of your dick bouncing from right to left against her 2 bouncing boobs while she will give you that super slutty look in her face.

She knows very well how to do me. She would cap me for BJ while I play with her boobs. Then I tell her when I'm ready and she will remove the condom, then she will start to play with my dick. She would apply KY so it would be wet and slippery, damn, it really feels so good, as she play and tease my rock hard cock. Until I am ready to come, only then she will put my legs together and position herself in front of me as she stroke and masturbate me until I explode into her hand!

Another one but CAT30, H24 R07 - Mona (CAT30) "Malay" On leave, starts work 30 August, she will do for you BBBJ and CIM.

I thank you.

thanks for sharing.
will check out on them.... hehe... I might try them if they got the CFM look
Old 07-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
thanks for sharing.
will check out on them.... hehe... I might try them if they got the CFM look
Bro alvin36 you are most welcome!!!

Thank you so, so much for your precious 3 ups points!!! You have no idea what this means to me, especially coming from you, well, it means a whole lot Bro!!! I take my hat off to you.

H24R19 is coming soon!!! Same here I might pay her a visit since it has been a long time since she played with my xiao didi, hehe!

Happy long weekend.

I thank you.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She would cap me for BJ while I play with her boobs.
No fair leh.
Mong Peng has never give me BJ even though I have rtf her many times.
Always request for BJ but she always reject.
I visit her for her boobs massage and usually finish off with breastfuck and COB. Must insist on getting my BJ on the next visit.
1st time call her she charge me $25. RTF sessions she collect $20.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I thank you.
Thanks Bro ! At lease I found someone with the same "hobby" we are HJ lover
Old 07-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LW and Ah Peng H24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Li Wen i'm eyeing her for 2yrs allreally, might up her if she is available next week. Serious looking at her pretty face nice hairdo, french her i will melt. Read FRs she don't provide, well no harm trying in a gentleman way. 4mths first time with Sally H22, i paid $50 she french with me. Now, we know Sally $30 don't provide, maybe i click with her? Commercial sex is such, some guys got some don't.

So Ah Peng gave BJ? Coming to 2yrs no RTF her, back than her service is allright for $20. U see a period of time i fancy H24 $20 WLs, Amy, Xiao Li and Ah Peng. That time i did not post FRs, think only 1 mine last session with Xiao Li. A negative FR, nothing to shout about. OK! Abit on Ah Peng, She will powder mine chest, than using her tits to move around mine chest. Good feeling, Ah Peng friendly solong i'm happy, nothing difficult for her. She will please me, that is why i like her service.

Just maybe, $50 she will provide the $50service? I think no problem cause, fierce competition this gen.
Bro, care to share which room they are in ? Amy, Xiao Li and Ah Peng ?
Old 07-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

yesterday i was damn bloody horny. therefore i decide to pay pt a visit. reach there about 6pm. before i reach there i already have targets in mind. 1st is super and 2nd is rina. when i passby their room... super and rina door is closed. but im not sure if both of them are working or already off work.

then i quickly bring out my "checklist" -> http://thesbf.shop/showthr...152330&page=19
where i printed in the office. this checklist is very useful and i walk around petain holding the "checklist' like a tourist holding a map looking for tourist attraction

most of the doors are closed and accidentally i go into H16 ... trying to see if Vivi is around. but dissapointed again as she was on long holiday. then suddenly i pass by R10. the lady inside was tidying up her bed and her bosom is awesome! i quickly pull out my "map" and flip through the pages... and it's stated there that she is -> H16 R10 - Ada (CAT50) > GL CAT80 (Mong Ting) "Attractive" *Good*

hoo seh liao!!!

then i go into the room .. and i tell her that i want her service and she quote me $50... then me ON!

she was wearing a pink/white color short dress without any bra. when she strip off... oh my god!!! she was wearing a see through white panties... her well trimmed pubic hair was clearly shown!

the rest is pretty SOP. her height, her looks is ok for me. and her bbbj is very very powerful! i really love it! then i requested her to do 69... she's ok and i finger her like licking her ass... she start to moan and her pussy is fucking wet! she did not apply any lubricant... but it's all natural waterfall...

then she AR me with by lifting up my leg follow by capping before fj. i pump her in 3 positions... me on top, she riding me and doggie. the best fj is doggie... why? 3 reasons... first is while i pump her... i was looking at the mirror at the side wall... second is her ass is quite huge... third is the piak piak sound when i fuck her. (damn... im in the piak piak club already) haha...

lastly i remove my cd and ask her to bbbj me. but she tell me that she don't do CIM so when i want to come, just tell her and that she could remove her mouth from my dickhead. i say ok... and she was giving me a bbbj in 69 position. i finger her deeply and she just bbbj fiercely... when i was about to come... i tell her and she quickly remove her mouth from my dickhead and hj for me... my yoghurt was shoting out like a mountain... im very sextified with the whole session

name: ada
face: 7/10
body: 7/10 (not for boob lovers but for bosom lovers)
bbbj: 9/10
cim: no
ar: yes
fk: did not try
69: yes
fingering: yes
damage: $50
rtf: hell yeah!

now i realise that there are many ladies in pt for us to discover. ada provides a value for money service!

by the way... does anyone try H16 R16 - Carol (CAT50) > GL CAT80 "Korean Beauty Looks" *HOT* before?
Old 07-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gooood afternoon all seniors n bros...

just come back from petain... wah lah... so many ppl 2day.... i went there at 1330hrs... so many ppl waiting here n there.... so walk n walk from hse 2 to hse 24.... haiz... in the end... end up in Hse11 R12... saw this wl... ummm... nice nail polish... 4inch high heels... whahahaha i like... so went in... SOP catbath... while she run her long polish nails from my top to bottom to my feet... seow liow lah... so i ask can i play with her feet... she just smile.... so i carry on... suddenly... i think i too kan cheong..... i squeeze her feet too hard... i heard she suddenly ... ** ouch ouch my toe .. my toe....**
oops... she didnt scold me or black face.. she just carry on bbj me...
"im thinking... SIAN LEOW... i hurt her... so wont dare go further... end up cumming in fj.... overall.. she ok... wash me up n talk to me abit b4 i left...
at the door she say.."si gui.. you kong zai lai.."" i just smile n left....
haiz.... didnt get my fetish again....
hmmmm..... my next target... Hse 14 R.... i think is 9... not the wl with a mole on her upper lips.. the 1 next to her... saw she has nice slim legs.... haahahhhahaaha

cheers
Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Goood afternoon all bros n seniors...

Can any provide info on Hse17 R11... seems like her room nv open lah... been there more than 5 times still didnt get to see... she MIA or on leave 1 mth..??? or rather what time she work..??

cheers
Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetish Joe View Post
Gooood afternoon all seniors n bros...

just come back from petain... wah lah... so many ppl 2day.... i went there at 1330hrs... so many ppl waiting here n there.... so walk n walk from hse 2 to hse 24.... haiz... in the end... end up in Hse11 R12... saw this wl... ummm... nice nail polish... 4inch high heels... whahahaha i like... so went in... SOP catbath... while she run her long polish nails from my top to bottom to my feet... seow liow lah... so i ask can i play with her feet... she just smile.... so i carry on... suddenly... i think i too kan cheong..... i squeeze her feet too hard... i heard she suddenly ... ** ouch ouch my toe .. my toe....**
oops... she didnt scold me or black face.. she just carry on bbj me...
"im thinking... SIAN LEOW... i hurt her... so wont dare go further... end up cumming in fj.... overall.. she ok... wash me up n talk to me abit b4 i left...
at the door she say.."si gui.. you kong zai lai.."" i just smile n left....
haiz.... didnt get my fetish again....
hmmmm..... my next target... Hse 14 R.... i think is 9... not the wl with a mole on her upper lips.. the 1 next to her... saw she has nice slim legs.... haahahhhahaaha

cheers
bro you have good session with H11R12 ?
long hair with black face ?

she is in the "avoid" thread... perhaps you want to post your positive session there
Old 07-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy View Post
cum on tits also dont have liao still want cum on feet...hahaha
Jap or other country may have this services but neverseen and in sillypore b4..
Hahahahah bro hellboy...
if i came across 1 or i happen to get i let u know okie....
anyway i did once on this malay gal in pt.. @Hse 14... she at the back last ... i forget what room number lo... she is 1 hot wl lah.. can do almost everything u request.... but the last time i visit her she say she want retire leow... so i dont know she still there ant.... i went 2day afternoon... door closed....

cheers
Old 07-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
bro you have good session with H11R12 ?
long hair with black face ?

she is in the "avoid" thread... perhaps you want to post your positive session there
Good afternoon bro alvin36...
oh i didnt knw she is the "avoid" thread...
but... i find her ok leh.... when i decided to go in for her... i ask hw much? she quote $50... so i went in.. pay her.. she talk to me while she wash me up... i told her i walk almost 2 hr leow... she say " ya i saw u walk in n out "
after washing.. i lie on the bed... she start catbath n sop.....
when i request to play with her feet she ok leh... untill i kan cheong hurt her feet... ( but she nv scold me or black face leh... )
well this is my experience with her so i dun know what happen to some of our bros who got black face from her n so on....

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1