The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
...I do have points to share, so keep the FRs coming and I'll start dishing them out. Only thing I can do to support you guys.
Ha!!! Good man
Old 16-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:

Yoshi,
Good on ya mate, my points only seem to be going backwards !!!!
Old 16-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold
Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
Yoshi,
Good on ya mate, my points only seem to be going backwards !!!!
don't complain, i have given you some encouragement, i more than double your points!
Old 16-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 39 tope. Raided. !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

What happened if you were in the mid of it...Do they stop ya? If so, will the House pay you back for the lost time or money?
Sounds like 39 didn't pay their usual bribes. Sounds like my 39 field report may be redundant also.

I hooked up with a tall slim kimchi at 39 a month ago. She has a really slim nose. Looks like she may have gone under the knife. Wasn't complaining coz she looked really nice.
Name: Suji, or Suki or S-something.
Face: 8
Body: 8
Height: 167 thereabouts (I exclude the pumps that all these girls tend to wear to increase their height)
Booty: 7 (when seen from doggy position)
Hips: 7 (10 is hourglass)
Services: catbath, back licking, BBBJ, very standard
GFE: 6 very robotic, like ticking of a checklist. Maybe its the communication problem or maybe she was not smiling that much. Neutral expression.
BJ: 8, soft slow and how I like it. not to fussed with suction until 3-4 minutes in.
Moaning: 7 (decent)

She has longer legs than most girls there. Very flexible. After shower, she did all the usual prep work on me. After BBBJ, we went doggy straight away. Had her put her legs together so arse is accentuated and pussy tight, plus it looks great in the mirrors adjacent. After that had her in missonary and her legs easily reached and rested on my shoulders. Blew my load shortly thereafter.

Not the best GFE but then not the worst. more than made up by the nice body and face. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing you dumped your load (sort of) into a really nice girl.

I'm assume that after the raid, some of these girls won't be returning. At least those present.
Old 16-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=justbob;5943370...Sounds like my 39 field report may be redundant also.[/QUOTE]

Love to hear more from ya mateee
Old 16-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

Re:

Forgetful,

Thanks Bro !!!!
Old 18-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
Last night 8pm 39 Tope St was raided by police, immigration and federal police .

They were closed for three hours while EVERYONE was questioned.

Luckily for us everything is ok
omg wat time?

i was there around 1.30am. lol
Old 19-05-2011, 07:01 AM
Samster

Re: Indoboii

If you read more carefully what I wrote you will see 8pm
Old 19-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Indoboii

Knacker: were you questioned?

did they wait for you to finish your business? LOL!!
Old 19-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

Re:

I was not there at the time. I went 10am next morning to see my favorite Rachel and while I was waiting for her to arrive Leo was telling me about what happened.

I sure would not like to be having a punt when they were raided, very embarrassing !!!
Old 21-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried a new RNT in collingwood today

got a malaysian chick named jay, passable english, 6/10 face, and nice boobs

paid $60 for an hour of massage. place looked really legit, had posters and flyers and male masseuse as well. they even offered outcalls.

soso massage, asked her to go harder cos she could. about 45 minutes into it i get the golden question, she only offers HJs, and the rate was $50. decided to pass on it, for $50 i could hit up the vic parade joint for more fun for a little more.

saw on aus99 forums theres a jap chick there, but listening to the lady boss and other people talk, they all sound malaysian, i highly doubt theres any japanese chicks there. saw 3 customers going in and out while i was there too. wonder if they know how to tell the difference.
Old 23-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Ok went down to Tope last Sat nite. The whole line up of girls had changed....Yuri, Nana, Angela, Rai, Apple and 4 more I cant recall. No Nadia and no Mango. Only familiar faces I remembered was Apple and Bianca...who was busy. Surprised that even at about 2am there were so many girls and not many customers. Had only need to wait 15 mins for my turn. So opted for Rai as she gave me tat kinky smile while others show black face. Lolz even the bloke next to me said how come she only smile to you but not to him and the other 2 guys sitting closer to the ATM machine...and found out later when I cuz she said she did that cuz she liked my hair. WTF??!!

But all in all...a pretty good fuck I reckon

Here are the FR people

Looks: 7/10

Height: Taller than me lolz Im not so tall anyway

Boobs: 8/10 C Cup enhanced BUT...it wasn't those really rock hard ones. So I can live with it.

Bath: Yes I know I'm the first that ever put feedback/comments about the washing part but she is so delicate when she washes your lil bro with the right amount of tenderness that I also feel good. Kinda have that sexiness and hunger when she does that and looks at you with a smile. Thats why I just had to add it in.

Cat bath: 9/10 Was pretty good actually...one of those that can make me shudder and tats the way I like it.

BBBJ: 8/10 Now this is a pretty good cock sucker Not as good as Bianca but the way she sucks and look at u...rotating her head when she is having your popsicle is quite good heheheh

69: Man I love her moans...like I'm doing it with my ex

FJ: 8/10 Nice, accommodating and man she likes taking control when she is on top of me. Not those ride u for 45 secs and ask u to change.

Overall: 8/10 Its just like doing your ex but with a bit of sluttiness in it.

RTF: Why not

Anyway another target I wanna try is Angela and Yuri. If anyone has tried please provide info.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

Re:

Thanks for the FR Bro xxFTOxx sounds like she is a good one.

I wanna see the new girl Catherine, saw her few days ago in the line while I was waiting for Rachel. Catherine gave me nice smile and wink !! Has anyone seen her?? Any good ???
Old 25-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wrapping up my work contract in 3 months time and i have never checked off jungle fever from my to do list

anyone know of african / indian working ladies around? one of the last things i wanna try before heading back to sillypore
Old 26-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
wrapping up my work contract in 3 months time and i have never checked off jungle fever from my to do list

anyone know of african / indian working ladies around? one of the last things i wanna try before heading back to sillypore
You might be able to get some Sudanese action around the Dandenong area. I remember reading on another forum that there are SW along the streets near the shopping center after 4pm till late. Never went to check so you'll have to take a gamble. There are ebony WLs at some of the brothels though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1