The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MadBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzee00 View Post
Clean Shaven, and defffo a SYT vibes
Can share ctc? TIA!
Old 30-12-2023, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
any kind bros tried Enna Spa before and any FRs to share with me ��������
You may wanna try LuLu from this joint.

Looks: 9/10 with a little flirty look. Early milf type.

Body: 9/10 Nice slim, small sizebody. Boobs are nicely shaped and soft and just nice for my hands.

Massage: 9/10 nice and strong massage.

HJ: 9/10 Allowed top roaming but the rest depend on chemistry.
Old 30-12-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Tried B@by twice. Super cute. Sucker for syt. Massage is good. Teasing is normal. $50 to roam outside along with hj. But dun speak English or chinese
Can share ?
Old 30-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 1
Jayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post
bro.. would appreciated if you could share with me jenny's ctc... thank you in advance...
Pm me bro. Those interested can PM as well.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post

Body: 9/10 Nice slim, small sizebody. Boobs are nicely shaped and soft and just nice for my hands.

thanks bro for sharing but I heard the entry fee quite steep also 😂😂😂😂
Old 01-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Last night, being the last day of the year, I needed a nice release to end off 2023.
Decided to drop by to visit 25yo Viet Lili @ Upper Thomson.
The last time I fed her was about mid November.

High GFE, very good oil massage. In the post massage time, she stripped today, and two totally naked adults just hugged tightly and then petted and caressed each other.
Natural A+ boobs, totally shaven at the bottom, and very responsive to foreplay.
Boom Boom time was wonderful, as she is tight and wet.
Released a huge load - thanks for the authentic Thai JG treatment by ShaNiu that I had the day before.

While people only talked about Jenny thus far, Viet Lili @ Upper Thomson is another gem in the making.
Total damage is just a tad more than 3 Berries.
Lili same shop as Jenny ?
Old 02-01-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes bro, I was also thinking why nobody mentioned Lili as I prefer her more than Jenny. I find her more innocent and cute. Kindly go support her as she told me she need daily 5 customers to meet her quota Those who want can PM me as I am willing to share to help her too
Old 02-01-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post

Crazy. This place and Y** H* is carrot head joint. Avoid at all cost unless you want to pay 170 for service you can get at many place at 100....ML not that fantastic with very good photoshop skills. Touch Boobs you pay 70+100 - 120 for sure.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-01-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3429 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Crazy. This place and Y** H* is carrot head joint. Avoid at all cost unless you want to pay 170 for service you can get at many place at 100....ML not that fantastic with very good photoshop skills. Touch Boobs you pay 70+100 - 120 for sure.
yeah, this shop is ex. LLing there too. GQ also ex
Old 03-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
yeah, this shop is ex. LLing there too. GQ also ex
She super lao jiao there already. Tried once and never ever returned. She is there since Y**n Spa days. The is a bandit there, touch here add, there add then stopped roaming she say touch 1 time also have to pay.....

Last time have a tall slim Viet who left already, heard married to a Singaporean. She is very chio and nipple as tiny as a red bean. Natural Boobs shape very nice shape and charges is the lowest there. I only visit her there as she takes her time to tease and can roam anywhere.

New shop have alot of psed heavily ML. Confirm 20% alike on features only. Both shops need to be avoided at all cost.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-01-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
She super lao jiao there already. Tried once and never ever returned. She is there since Y**n Spa days. The is a bandit there, touch here add, there add then stopped roaming she say touch 1 time also have to pay.....

Last time have a tall slim Viet who left already, heard married to a Singaporean. She is very chio and nipple as tiny as a red bean. Natural Boobs shape very nice shape and charges is the lowest there. I only visit her there as she takes her time to tease and can roam anywhere.

New shop have alot of psed heavily ML. Confirm 20% alike on features only. Both shops need to be avoided at all cost.
yessir, shops around that mrt there not easy to find gems and reasonable price
Old 03-01-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
321123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
any kind bros tried Enna Spa before and any FRs to share with me ��������
Heard this joint exp and very limited service
Old 03-01-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

duno if this qualifies as upper thomson but went P**e spa near Go*dhil*.

long time go before I think but not good experience. this time round, ML that used to be in TP went there so went to support and give one last chance to spa. pushed to upgrade to hot oil and GQ ex, 2B.

won't be going back in a hurry
Old 04-01-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 1
Jayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to all

To all bros, as our GST increases this year and items have to be increased. Likewise our favourite ML has to adjust pricing and playability abit. Not much difference in price but if bros who wanna try Jenny. Hit me up. Happy Hunting.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!

Tried Jenny at Upper Thomson after getting her contact from bro Jayzee00.

Honest FR, not sure if people will like this or agree.
First impression from chatting was good. Quick to reply, very polite. Agreed on a time and headed down. When I reached at discussed time, she asked if I can come back 40 minutes later cause she is still with another bro. Nothing much I can do so I waited. Not ideal, but it’s alright.

After waiting, it’s my turn now. Remember a bro sharing about back door for her shop, I entered through the back door as there’s a lot of foot traffic from the front.

First impressions - doesn’t really look like SYT. Has a cute voice but kind of gives away her age. Nice body though, well maintained.

Opted for the massage since I’m paying and must say she gives a pretty solid massage. Loosened knots and helped to relax entire body. Chatty through and nice GFE. Then found out she’s 29 as of 2023. So confirmed not SYT, but like what bros shared, SYT vibes.

Before action, she left for awhile saying she is going to change. Came back in an oversized T and started to play with her and realised she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Revealed her body and wow. Attacked every part of it.

Capped, BJ, and multiple positions, shoot. Just say that she is really a horny babe. Leave it to your imagination.

Overall, nice visit. Pricey and possibly can get better value elsewhere. Likely not to RTM cause of distance, but good experience and will still recommend to bros who are considering to try.

Please contact OP for contact. Thanks bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1