The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
hornist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi bros,

I am planning to go Batam next mon 28 Sept for 2D1N. As this is my virgin trip, wondering if anyone is keen to go together to learn. Pm if interested. Thanks all!!
Old 22-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...no worries,bro.There are lots of REALLY good food around and inside A2 Food court. I have yet to try them all. Down to earth,good tasting food.

Evening time at A2 food court is yet another scenery.
Thanks you for the recommendation. Food to me is another pleasure of life and to me, it's one of my "7 Deadly Sins"! Haha

So my ECA there would be "Eat-Sleep-Fcuk! Repeat" (in no particular order) ritual.

Besides, there are many hidden gems in Batam/world, So am trying to pace myself.

Be well. Cheers
Old 22-09-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 11
Froster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Nice fr bro. . Anyway just to confirm your ferry back to sg is 18.45 not 8.45 (20.45) right .. Because sekupang terminal latest ferry to sg is via batamfast 19.00..
Hello bro, oh yes, thanks for sporting my mistake went back from batam center.
Old 22-09-2015, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

16 September 2015

Heres a short report of my day trip of 6 hours as my small head was pointing at direction of Batam when I woke up.

12.00pm
Arrived Harbour Bay, it was raining and I asked to go Indorasa hotel. Taxi quoted 55k and refused lower prices. I walked to Swiss Bel and took a taxi from their hotel at 50k to Indorasa.

12.30pm
Few of the questions I have been wondering about Indorasa and the answers to them:

-If we stayed at Indorasa hotel, what would be the massage price = The price is following the standard massage price. I took a room for transit at 100k and paid another 70k for 1 hour massage. The massage price increased again as compared with bro nono's reports. Sorry I had not taken photo of the new price list.

-How good is vitalitas massage = very good indeed and I felt my body was ready to shoot a full canon any time. Their body massage was really good too, bones were cracking the whole time. Asked for 200k, settled with 150k. I requested for no hj finish as I couldn't do it.... Milfs are not my thing. She looked at me thinking Im gay and said finish is good for men's health. Her name was Fika, looks like the plump auntie sitting outside a thai massage parlor in plain collar shirt and pants. She mentioned there were currently 8 masseuses in Indo rasa, oldest being 40+ and youngest being 28 years old... Thats if I understood her mix of english and bahasa.

-RTM = yes definitely. For the body massage and dick massage.

1.45pm
Decided to walk to Utama area despite the drizzling rain and along the way saw Formosa, City Central, few ktv farms, and many money changers. If you have done your research in the thread, you definitely are able to walk around by yourself and no need for ojek or taxi.

2.00pm
Visited a few including Princess, D'avant Asia, Tulip, A5 massages... None actually do in call to hotel. I was surprised as in Thailand it very common... Anyway did not walk further to where Keyzha was and decided with A5. Not a good experience.

First impression of the counter lady is 'hack care attitude', asked who was available and she said everyone. Chose a girl and she said 'off day'. It pissed me off but I still decided on a slutty syt, she looked like she would be a problematic lady. Given the first bad impression and another assumption on the massage girl, I went ahead and hope it wasa blessing in disguise. Her name starts with In... I could not remember.. she is the sluttiest girl on the album.

Waited in the standard room for her to arrive. Seemed im the only customer at that time. She came and she looked slutty as hell. Piano massage and we talked cock. After 15 mins she asked where else I would like her to massage... Here are the rates:

She quoted
Hj 200k
Fj 500k

I countered
Hj 100k
Fj 300k (as she mentioned she had no kids)

She was not interested at lowering her price at all and I kept quiet and played w my phone, she lowered fj 400k, 350k, then finally accepted 300k.

She stripped and showed the amazing body of hers, I would describe as super tight and her boobs are firm to the point the nipples are pointing slightly upwards, however I noticed she had a kid before coz of the C-section scar. No kissing or foreplay. I entered her missionary, doggy and finally finished at cow girl, all these happened in 10mins. The vitalitas massage really made me cum faster than usual and a huge load as well. She asked for tips which is a turn off. Paid the counter 60k for 1 hour standard room. I will not revisit this A5 massage again.

3.00pm
Walked back to Indorasa to check out and took ojek to Pacific Palace at 20k. Its my first time riding and I did not bargain. Let me know if this price is ok or for carrot head? The ojek brought me to a nearby massage called Nagoya Hill massage I think, went down for a look and declined him. On the way to PP he kept offering me freelancers whom he said are better than disco and farm ktv girls.

3.15pm
First time in Octopus massage located at the 8th floor. Took the 397k massage package. I waited 15 mins until I was called to the massage room. The GROs are not proactive and kept playing with their phones. Then I saw several men coming in and out which I had no idea why they were entertained first when I was here before them.

My masseuse was Zoya from Bandung and told her the massage needs to cut short so I can leave at 5pm to catch my ferry. Massage as usual for one and half hours. Near ending and she asked if I wanted dick massage, hell yes! She gave a good sensual dick massage and after I finished, she showered me in the bathroom that is within the room with scrub and fragrance 2 in 1 soap&shampoo. She asked why I did not go for the silver and gold package.. Only then I fully understood what exactly was going on. Silver girls are average and Gold girls are better in looks and both are more expensive than the massage(The masseuse was unsure of the cost and I said will try and let her know next time). This explains of the few hot girls I saw in the changing room.

Overall I still prefer Delta in terms of facilities, staff service, massage style, and not forgetting the lovely masseuses. I ought to try the silver/gold package in near future.

5.15pm
I hustled a good 10mins to Harbourbay and booked my return ferry at 5.50pm.

Till next time again Batam!

Last edited by matong36; 22-09-2015 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Heading
Old 22-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Yes. I am going next week again. Hope it will be much better trip.
I am kind of sure it will be if you are booking a girl for overnight ,be it from Massage Places or booking joints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Thinking of asking the girl from Delta to accompany me. Hehe. That's y I said I had a good time on the 2nd day.
Good to try,even better if you can strike a deal but dont let the final result spoil your mood if its not what you were hoping for. Plenty of good and better girls in Batam. When I say PLENTY of good and better girls in Batam,I am dead serious…lol.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Total damage 100K + 270k. Overall experience nothing to shout about but at least I got to unload. Took a walk around DC mall afterwards before heading to Keyzha to try out the B2B which was package O or something. Fortunately I got a SYT,

face: 7/10
body: 8/10 slim not much tummy fat
massage: 5/10 piano but that wasn't what I came for right
b2b: 6/10 sensual but wasn't as erotic as I expected
fj: 8/10 tight

Imo the best fuck I had so far in batam, shot quickly because she was responsive and that turned me on. However, I would have liked to do her awhile on the bathtub too but oh well. Only complain I might have would be the overall short duration of the massage. She originally quoted 500k for the fj for which I managed to bargain down to 300k with 50k tips.

Went back hotel for a rest before heading out for dinner, more or less sums up my trip with the final shot in the next morning at Indo Rasa where a skillful milf gave me a HJ for 150k.

Concluding thoughts:

Batam is still value for money to me and next trip will probably see me checking out Goldbird and Bluemoon as well as other makan spots. I'm a huge fan of seafood but didn't really feast on it like I had originally planned to. Definitely gonna stay at City Central again because it's left a pretty good impression on me. Also have to thank all the bros here for all the advice left on this thread that made it so easy for me to find the locations and to acquire enough knowledge to cheong on my own. Would give my trip a rating of 7/10 as I had an overall great time in the massage joints despite the girl from Permata being a black mark on my trip.
Glad you enjoy your trip,even more glad that you kept your words to write an FR.

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=32333

The special prices could have been lower for Beautiful massage,Keyza and Indo rasa tho. Thank you for bargaining and your rating.

May your next Batam be better than this one. (7/10 is quite good,hope you score higher on next trip)

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
Bro nono,can also PM me ur cming trip during on Oct?
Oct unlikely to be a Newbie Group trip and date will unlikely be announced here,bro. You are welcome to link up (not join me tho) if your travelling dates fall close to mine. Next Newbie Group trip will likely be on Nov 2015.

Enjoy your upcoming trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
I "just" had this @A2.

The Chinese lady charge me Irp 18k. Is your with special top-up version??
Yep,its from Bei Long at A2 food court.

Thank you for the information, at least i got to know now that the noodle havent increase price,hehehe...

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
Haha bro, some day batam tourism board sure call u to consider becoming their official batam ambassador, u will cover & promote every inch of batam from massage, food, malls to joints hahahaha
Forget it,salary sure very low. With the strong S$,i most likely get back nothing from all the work...lol. My main expenses in Batam are the Ferry tickets and paying for the girls,well....but girl-wise i dont like others pay for me,so they MUST at least cover my return ferry ticket (including all taxes hor)....lol *talk until like real..lol*

Come to think of my ferry ticket i also quite flare up in my last Batam trip. The Batam authorities actually raid Lucky Plaza,spoiling all my FREE ferry tickets to Batam.

(lucky when a door close,there would always be a window open,hehehe..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
He can make a huge sum by printing the unofficial guide to cheonging n makan in batam
It wont work bro,once the 1st copy is printed,people like "me" will go and "pirate-copy" many copies and starting selling at a small fraction of the price. So better i stay in this forum,secretly note down all the secret places,keep these places to myself and enjoy myself till the end of my days.
*meant as a joke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya. that would be nice, by them maybe car cannot eat liao, we may need a bus to go to all the joint
Mini bus rental is 900k per day for 24 hours. Plus driver probably add up to 1 million rupiah. I still prefer a convoy of cars,hehehe...but from a stingy man's perspective :

This would do just fine for my next Batam trip..lol (anyone coming?)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Thanks you for the recommendation. Food to me is another pleasure of life and to me, it's one of my "7 Deadly Sins"! Haha

So my ECA there would be "Eat-Sleep-Fcuk! Repeat" (in no particular order) ritual.

Besides, there are many hidden gems in Batam/world, So am trying to pace myself.

Be well. Cheers
There are a lot of good food in Batam.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornist View Post
Hi bros,

I am planning to go Batam next mon 28 Sept for 2D1N. As this is my virgin trip, wondering if anyone is keen to go together to learn. Pm if interested. Thanks all!!
I'm most likely be going on 28sept but gonna be a 1day trip. Taking the last ferry back home. But if you want, we can meet up and go there together.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
the yuni body posture from the back seems like a 7-8/10 but with princess attitude it won't be enjoyable...
Hehehe...some guys are suckers for SYT. For me,i prefer to treat my girl like a Queen. But i am suppose to be the King,hehehe..so the Queen still needs to serve the King like a King,hehehe...hence i tends to look for OWE (obedient wife element) rather than GFE (girlfriend element) in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
It's a bit off-topic but need to clarify
No off topic,bro. I see the reply still evolve around "Batam Info" topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yep, spot-on. The fengshui there is as you described above. Verified by 2 of my masters (to double-confirm my own assessment before I bought). An Indian. A Chinese. Separately. Of course they were more detailed than the description. They double-confirmed the cluster itself on which my future home is built (nearest the resort). Should'a seen their expression when they walked on that cluster's soil and the sea breeze going thru their bodies. LOOOOOOOOOL!!! the positive Energy was... foowahh.
Lol,i am no feng shui expert or anything close. I just did a bit of study on Feng shui and what i knows are only peanut.(its dangerous to follow half-bake information from someone who knows half-past-six knowledge like me) But i do enjoy looking at every surrounding wherever i travel,touching their soil,skin-feel the temperature (sunlight/rain),sniff the air..sometime will try to connect myself with the ambiance too,hehehe...like when i am in Batam's Sekupang KTM resort and Pulau Galang's Ex.Vietnam camp.

Next time if you go Sekupang KTM resort and Ex Viet camp area you may wish to try something that may be interesting. Get 2 stainless steel spoon or fork,poke a stainless spoon/fork on the soil ground of each place,1 week later you go collect it. One will likely be rusty (no algae) and another one will likely have algae on it but no rust.

This is quite a common sense thingy with scientific explanation tho. It can also be explain in Feng Shui theology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Yr fren's 2nd rtf,wat's the rating?
I did ask him,he told me he was targeting another girl when he was there but she wasnt working at the moment. He got no choice but to take Yuni again as she is the only one who shows interest then...lol. Rating same,6/10. He did mention that due to him being re-booking the same girl,service was a bit better than the last but in general still quite the same. 2 shots. Shot number 1 good,shot number 2 fail big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
Thk u bro nono for yr reply,i will surely bargain & drop my expectation.
Great! A good start is definitely the beginning of all good things to come,but still i must say,luck will afterall play an important role in Batam.

Wish you good luck in your coming trip.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Then this I really worry....
i tink 70% of cewek in indo in tis trade surely got already for sm form std.

always must wearing condom for fucking for yr own basic protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Anyway i will try again, keep trying
I keeping trying til tis coming Sunday.

Quote:
I shouldnt be replying to this but well... :

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=29147

More reference on Octopus Spa at Pacific Hotel :

1. This one has a few Spa in the list,just look at the part on Octopuss Spa will do :
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=31136

2. This one is negative review :
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=29973

3. This is a little short but still has some quality info :
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=31310

4. This is another negative review :
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=29102

Do note that I have not been to Octopuss Spa before,but if i were to go there,i will need to be extra careful on its pricing so as not to get chop carrot. Becos i dont like being a carrot head whether the service will ultimately end up good or bad. (Please use your own judgement during reading)
WAH! everythg Octopuss also u find & post here aldy!

Octopus i thinking is must be most expensive btm spa in btm. Anitime can spend nearly over 1 mil rp if not careful bcs their GROs quite hard pushy selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post
in my own opinion i guess i will still prefer Delta among the 3.
i also preference delta spa more better.

no need tink too much on pricing.
Old 22-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saxophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great! A good start is definitely the beginning of all good things to come,but still i must say,luck will afterall play an important role in Batam.
Thk u. Will pm u my fr be it good or no good.
Old 22-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
I'm most likely be going on 28sept but gonna be a 1day trip. Taking the last ferry back home. But if you want, we can meet up and go there together.
Hope I will be able to join u too (if I dun go jb over the weekend hehe) and we can go for some nice food together..now in ferry back to SG...current 3d2n trip just usual routine ..eat, masage, sleep, book...only go one joint (new berry) on 2nd day and staright book a 100cat..as for clean massage, went to relax and got to know they only being trained for 1week and was told that sport massage need 3 months triainee..eat wise nothing much cos solo, just settles my 3meals at nearby coffeeshop and road side stall and I got my hair cut at v salon on Monday instead, went over on Sunday but too many people..see u again Batam...
Old 22-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
...current 3d2n trip just usual routine ..eat, masage, sleep, book...only go one joint (new berry) on 2nd day and staright book a 100cat..as for clean massage, went to relax and got to know they only being trained for 1week and was told that sport massage need 3 months triainee..
Hi bro,mind can check w u,yr 1st nite u book frm new bery? Hw's the stock there & wat time u reach?

thx
Old 22-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Hi bro,mind can check w u,yr 1st nite u book frm new bery? Hw's the stock there & wat time u reach?

thx
Hi bro, I booked only on my second night which is Monday and stock wise is 2cat 60, 5cat80 and 5cat100..reach around 12plus..not many stock, maybe got some hidden gem as someone mentioned..I never asked..hehe..
Old 23-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
..I booked only on my second night which is Monday and stock wise is 2cat 60, 5cat80 and 5cat100..reach around 12plus..not many stock, maybe got some hidden gem as someone mentioned..
Thx bro. Look like not reli not many stock in new bery. If is Mon,i usually go joint around 130pm for more choices.
Old 23-09-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
i tink 70% of cewek in indo in tis trade surely got already for sm form std.

always must wearing condom for fucking for yr own basic protection.

HIV rate is the 3rd highest in batam in Indonesia, after Paupa n Jakarta. That's what I read.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread