The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

1KnightinBKK, you know the risks of getting involved. It can end in tears. But you've been around the scene for sometime, so I am sure there is no need to tell you how badly it can all end, and you're married which makes things even more complicated.

Just keep it simple and ask yourself what you want out of this and if it's worth the risk.

For me, I am single and I was lucky to meet really great women. Didnt last because LDRs are difficult to maintain.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17948 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Any of you ever found love in a pub? I'm gonna damn stupid for saying this, but this 1 girl, mother of two, doesn't look like a bar girl and actually can carry an intelligent convo. I'm starting to feel things for her and its not the small head that's talking.
Bro, please read my PM to you.

Cheers
Old 09-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
1KnightinBKK, you know the risks of getting involved. It can end in tears. But you've been around the scene for sometime, so I am sure there is no need to tell you how badly it can all end, and you're married which makes things even more complicated.

Just keep it simple and ask yourself what you want out of this and if it's worth the risk.

For me, I am single and I was lucky to meet really great women. Didnt last because LDRs are difficult to maintain.
Hear! Hear! all very valid points...

Also far worse to loose that you are still married...
Old 09-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any of you ever found love in a pub? I'm gonna damn stupid for saying this, but this 1 girl, mother of two, doesn't look like a bar girl and actually can carry an intelligent convo. I'm starting to feel things for her and its not the small head that's talking.
Well, i seem 3 x real cases and were happily married

1. Boss of Pinoy pub
2. Manager of Pinoy pub
3. My friend whom we brought him to Ochard tower and found love in Passion
Old 09-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
initially i was asking myself if i'm probably just trying to score with her in bed.

you know how when you walk into a pub and you're horny and looking for some action?

but with her, it's like she wasn't even my first choice to sit with.

it was only after talking to her after my 3rd or 4th time at the pub that i started to realize that damn this girl is somethin else.

and i don't even dare to like hug her or touch her body like the way you normally would if the girls come flirting with you.

you ever met someone and you care abt them so much you don't even want to fuck em but you want to care for them and make sure they're alright and happy?

fuck me now i really sound like a pussy.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
initially i was asking myself if i'm probably just trying to score with her in bed.

you know how when you walk into a pub and you're horny and looking for some action?

it was only after talking to her after my 3rd or 4th time at the pub that i started to realize that damn this girl is somethin else.

and i don't even dare to like hug her or touch her body like the way you normally would if the girls come flirting with you.

you ever met someone and you care abt them so much you don't even want to fuck em but you want to care for them and make sure they're alright and happy?

I know how you feel, I have been down that road before. You're in too deep, and all you can do is think about her, about her well being, and just wanting to be with her.

But you really need to now what you want from this. If its not just sexual intimacy,then there are emotions involved. Does she feel the same way towards you? You said she is a top earner, so she knows how to work her customers, be sure that she isnt treating you like one. Many ways to test this theory out.

Dont be so hard on yourself. If all this emotions are getting to you, take a break from her, give it some time and see if you feel the same way
Old 09-05-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Guant1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1KnightinBKK sound like you have been hit hard.
do you have a relationship outside the bar?

the heartfelt stories are sometimes untrue. which i have had first hand experience with. Which bar is this woman working at?

like the rest the community say be careful, don't ger too caught up in the emotions and try think clearly.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, these are all feelings I have been through before.
Sometimes I meet a girl I want to treat like a lady.
Trouble is these girls are smart and they can adjust to the customer's needs..
So I had this girl that I was quite crazy about.. Always just bought her drinks (and her friends) and did nothing more than hug and kiss her because I always thought this was a real lady..
Good thing the manager was one that I keep on good terms with ( occasionally tip him) . He told me to cool off and I, of course, did not..
So , one evening, I was in another pub and he came over and asked me to follow him..
He brought me through the back door of his pub and there she was, doing a BJ on another customer.
That scene totally cleared my mind of any thoughts that there can be love with the girls in BMD pubs...

Sorry to be blunt... I sent you a PM and you did not reply, so I could only assume that you were not convinced just like I was not when the pub manager first told me to cool off.

Have fun , get drunk, get them to wank you, blow you but that's where it stops for me... and I am single... albeit a widower.

Cheers
Old 09-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
As the late Stan Lee would say 'nuff said.
I will not be commenting on this topic anymore...

All this is depressing and I am heading to Duxton tomorrow evening..I have to work late tonight.
Anyone keen to join, PM me...
Sorry , need to limit to 3 at most. Otherwise too big a group.
You can share my whiskey but LDs on your own unless you are 1447.
I owe him a few drinks, a nice girl and a good time..

Cheers
Old 09-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went to the new pub along south bridge rd area?
I think the pub name r** p*****
Old 09-05-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
As the late Stan Lee would say 'nuff said.
I will not be commenting on this topic anymore...

All this is depressing and I am heading to Duxton tomorrow evening..I have to work late tonight.
Anyone keen to join, PM me...
Sorry , need to limit to 3 at most. Otherwise too big a group.
You can share my whiskey but LDs on your own unless you are 1447.
I owe him a few drinks, a nice girl and a good time..

Cheers
EM tomorrow bro? I should be able to make it there by 730
Old 09-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoul8942 View Post
Anyone went to the new pub along south bridge rd area?
I think the pub name r** p*****
Don't waste your time.
Brightly lit and is on the second floor.
No action and boss is strict and has CCTV all over.
Drinks also ex.
Even to smoke , must walk all the way down...
My old girl is there and she is very sad that I never went there again after my first visit...

My 2 cents on R-- P-----.

Cheers
Old 09-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just saw this depressing topic on fallong for a flipper. Had 2 brushes with this. 1 was a virgin that I managed to up from Brizzo and the other was a pub manager's gf that I never knew was attached. Second one was scarier though, wanted to kill herself by walking down Katong just cos I found out she was arrached to my friend (the manager). But hey, I do have a very soft spot for flippers last time and would have fallen down that road as well if I didnt stop
Old 09-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Don't waste your time.
Brightly lit and is on the second floor.
No action and boss is strict and has CCTV all over.
Drinks also ex.
Even to smoke , must walk all the way down...
My old girl is there and she is very sad that I never went there again after my first visit...

My 2 cents on R-- P-----.

Cheers

Thanks alot bro for the review..lucky you tip me off first as i plan to try there..like that might as well you don't open a pub with pinay girls rite bro...hahaha
Old 09-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Bro 1KnightinBKK,

you must feel honoured..
Even guys who seldom post in this forum( as far as I know) are coming out to give you advise...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1