The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
FR on Bunnie Sexamazon

Looks: 8.5/10, Exactly like photos, bottom left the most accurate
Figure: 8/10, slim and sexy
Boobs: 7.5/10 Small Bs, not for boob lovers
Bbbj: NA braces, won't risk
FJ: 8/10 Great gal, can handle long sessions and wet till she needed to pee
Location: Abit ulu so I bought her some food instead of eating 7 eleven
RTF: yes, looks cute exactly like pics, speaks chinese because she's from hatyai.
No other gals around at the moment either to detract me.
Great FR bro! Bunnie and Natty both SYTs very tempting. Speaking Chinese is a huge plus too
Old 24-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

BORING ALREADY DOME 1!!!!
Old 24-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by royston89 View Post
Any bros tried the Tarma/Foursome Ladies from Bangkokgems?

I wanted to try tarma but no slots. OKT said can even take 4p me and all 3. Anyone tried? Sounds exciting but can meh.. 3shots/90mins sia...
haha just dun expect too much. I only try mff tarma about 10 time.

One interesting experience was a real sisters pair where the older sister keep ordering the younger one what to do. The younger one like quite frustrated and sad.

When the older one go toilet I joke with the younger one wah your sister nvm U look will look much younger and prettier than ur sister bcos she fierce and scold and order people around. Then the younger sister suddenly become very cute.

Tarma can expect the unexpected but fo ur best to have a great session no matter what cockup u face.

All the best!
Old 24-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Of all account names why u choose boh bei zao? Some more with 88 behind?

You can always go dome2 dome3 domeL to spread some of your love there lor haiz. Since all the dome1 stables no business with u n FL also don't wana be with u. Haizzzz. but good thing is u heng hor compare the guy above u hor, at least u still positive while he negative 5555555
Haha no la... now I think alot stables no let me book cause I say them and their FL but is the fact mah... until now M i still cannot RTF... now Regent Lust opal also $180. Prices shoot up sia. .
Old 24-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post

Good dogs responded quick

Come la come la, zap la.
Fake FR lei? Your girl damn jialat no business huh?
Come la, use all your account zap lor.
So low life kind of technique.

Eh. Tell you a secret, I give no fuck about the points la.

Is it okt or others to zap u? Y they so balless and no life sia do such a thing. People write fr zap knn. People say true they say fake fr
Old 24-07-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros try Tomyum88 from LSB? This babe looks hot.

https://laksaboy.info/tomyam88/3569-...-127744-a.html
Old 24-07-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Of all account names why u choose boh bei zao? Some more with 88 behind?
Because it seems to be a fun nick to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Is it okt or others to zap u? Y they so balless and no life sia do such a thing. People write fr zap knn. People say true they say fake fr
Normal la. Cause FR makes business prosper but MAYBE don't make SOME business prosper. So try destroy Great Bonk. So all don't prosper and see who Suay die together lor.
Maybe still got chance to survive mah.
Old 24-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post

Lsb alot of fakers leh better don't try later waste $$
Old 24-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Because it seems to be a fun nick to use.

Normal la. Cause FR makes business prosper but MAYBE don't make SOME business prosper. So try destroy Great Bonk. So all don't prosper and see who Suay die together lor.
Maybe still got chance to survive mah.
Now the quality also drop liao and prices shoot up, is the fact mah some fr which r written. They do business they should take criticism and improve themselves not to zap people. They won't improve anything by zapping people
Old 24-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post

Definitely fake. This girl is a Playboy bunny girl in Thailand.
Old 24-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
TheJokerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=697108

After my not so magazine model Bonk with Grace.
Texted bro SK and say I want a syt deer since I can't get slot with Opal and Yuri.

Deer is so xmm look. Very cute, tanned, sweet talker.
She is not so confident with her body because of what that is mentioned in an earlier FR by another bro.

But nevertheless, she is indeed hardworking and tries her best to make up for what she is short of
Skills wise, she is very good for a 21 y/o syt.

She enjoys the fuck part where she will rock the bed with you like a horny little girl fucking for the first time.

Did everything without compliants or any sign of unhappiness.

GFE- Great
French - Yes
BbbJ - yes + Cim
Finger/paint - Yes

Overall feeling like fucking your little sister cause of her cute and young looks and voice.
English not very good.
Light make up but still cute.

Got a picture from her line and asked her for permission to post for FR.

Cute or not you judge for yourself. I personally think she is one of the cutest girl I Bonk this year.
Not sexy or Hot chick. But confirm pass the cute psrt with flying colours.
Old 24-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJokerz View Post

Texted bro SK and say I want a syt deer since I can't get slot with Opal and Yuri.

She is not so confident with her body because of what that is mentioned in an earlier FR by another bro.

But nevertheless, she is indeed hardworking and tries her best to make up for what she is short of

She enjoys the fuck part where she will rock the bed with you like a horny little girl fucking for the first time.

GFE- Great
French - Yes
BbbJ - yes + Cim
Finger/paint - Yes

Overall feeling like fucking your little sister cause of her cute and young looks and voice.
English not very good.

Cute or not you judge for yourself. I personally think she is one of the cutest girl I Bonk this year.
Nice FR bro. She looks very cute and GND indeed!
Old 24-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJokerz View Post

GFE- Great
French - Yes
BbbJ - yes + Cim
Finger/paint - Yes

English not very good.

M and her are both 21. Who is better??
Old 24-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good dogs responded quick

Come la come la, zap la.
Fake FR lei? Your girl damn jialat no business huh?
Come la, use all your account zap lor.
So low life kind of technique.

Eh. Tell you a secret, I give no fuck about the points la.
CB la ,dont make noise can or not . relax see FR
Old 24-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
k_klon is Cool - loads of Potential
Fr Soda Tiko

Looks: 8/10, make up but ok almost same like photos with short sexy hair.
Figure: 8/10, small petite slim.
Boobs: 9/10, big firm silicon but great grab good for boob lovers. Soft nips too.
Bbbj: 10/10, slow and shiok almost shoot out.
FJ: 9/10, very high addicted.
RTF: definitely if time permits.

Have not been writing fr for quite some time. But overall experience was great. She is willing to please. Treat her well pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1