The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
I hope anyone who has FL contacts. Can show some respect for the girls at least. There are many reasons why their ads is down. Be it for safety concerns or because they did not wished to be disturb.

Before you share their wechat ID or HP number please get their permission to do so.
Yeah that day I saw someone share Mint's or Hazel contact publicly here
Old 16-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, so bing bing still one of the better ones around then.
And I assume your commando missions ended badly, hope you can commando some nice ones and write MR about them.
Hi, in terms of service she is OK but the outlook is depreciating since the first day I know her. FYI, she is planning to move to the west.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
There is one.... but I'm still waiting for her to come back..
Do drop us a reminder if she is back. Been craving to enjoy this kinda treatment again after a long ass time. Thanks.
Old 16-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
icy 冰冰

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Check out the suspicious looking MRs on icy's page:

http://liltigersden.com/icy-冰冰/

- 2 different profile names sharing the same pic? Unless it is the same person visiting twice in a span on 8-10 hours... and then post under different names... or that is a standard issue profile pic?

- she started work before 10am on 10th October, so bros who need early services know who to find liao the hardworking girl worked until at least midnight the previous day...

Just find these questionable, and my earlier comments in the same page are being moderated.

Many other suspicious looking stuff... let you bros csi yourselves lah

thanks for the warning bro, the suspicion MR was deleted.
looks like the zombies have extended their service beyond MZ.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session 1.5 hrs with Laura today.

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=laura

Feel she deserved to give credit.

Location wise very nice, with lot's of food and public transports around.

I was greeted a warm smile follow by undressing for me(been long time ML does that to me). Then we go for a shower together and i requested for 2 HJ and she obliged with a smile.

Her GFE was extremely good and lots of kiss. JG was great and my cannon was well serviced. Massage was pretty good with strength.

Best part was her butt massage and handjob, it's really enjoyable.

Nice boobs which i suck and squeezed
Old 16-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
There is one.... but I'm still waiting for her to come back..
Who Who Who? Share leh?

this kinda of hj, sure shoot very high! sometime it feels better than having sex.
Old 16-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: icy 冰冰

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Wow, ICY massage 10/10? She go which mountain train? Bukit Timah Hill ah. From concert pianist become massage pro. One more stable's MR to take with a pinch of salt
Old 16-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 20
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
This one new?
http://thesbf.shop/showthread....ghlight=cherry

Who had chiong'ed? any comments?
same girl...

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!angie/cq96
Old 16-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hi, in terms of service she is OK but the outlook is depreciating since the first day I know her. FYI, she is planning to move to the west.
Bro conquer, I agree with you. Her service depreciate once u get to know her better or maybe she is so angpai now liao with I guess many good comments. I have to say she is one of the few who can do almost everything in the listed price..

Is she still at GL? Been quite a long time since I last visited her. Move to the west? She is goig to leave soon if I dun remember wrongly. Should be in the 30th. Should msg her to chat chat tmr!
Old 16-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 20
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Wow, ICY massage 10/10? She go which mountain train? Bukit Timah Hill ah. From concert pianist become massage pro. One more stable's MR to take with a pinch of salt

same girl? Look at the damage.

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=11991
Old 17-10-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stravinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

this is going to be a long and informative read.

Novelist noun novelists are professional novelists, thus make a living writing novels and other fiction, while others aspire to support themselves in this way

Journalist: A reporter is a type of journalist who researches, writes, and reports on information to present in sources, conduct interviews, engage in research, and make reports. The information-gathering part of a journalist's job is sometimes called reporting.

after reading you decide which of the above am i.

i swear some people here are wasting their talent. they should apply for Hollywood and be screen play writers. their FR MR is as good as the script for Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

i am long time lurker (starcraft players will know. barrow deep and deal dmg) i just visited 2 Masseuse. both from the same stable.

both MR scors are 10/10 all departments machiam those you see from the entire Olympic panel when those synchronize diviers do an epic jump.

So it really amazes me..IN MY OPINION (most important statement here) why masseuse #1 truly is 10/10 in all departments. but Masseuses #2 is 1/10 in all departments. the most BAFFLING thing is both come from the same stable. that prides itself on personal QC.

i not going to name names or name masseuse. those interested can PM me.

Masseuse #1

lodging: 10/10 no half eaten noodles bowl lying around dim lightings
Looks: 10/10 WYSIWG
Body (boobs/body proportion): busty yet firm, yet proportionate to body height hip ratio:
GFE: 10/10 makes you pour out you feelings. i am one who lies to FL on my occupation and small talk details. but this FL makes you feel guity lying to her.
CATbath/HJ/BM/HDLY 10/10
Massage: 9/10

Masseuses #2
Lodging: dungeon lightening. half even bowl of noodles still can see/smell the left overs cold sitting in the bowl on your way to
Looks: forget all the common "pic -20%" "Looks grows on you" random bullsh1t

this is the best description i can give you

same person yet http://thesbf.shop/images/icons/icon10.gif......

CATBATH: MRs state beyond godlike like every lick she will earn $10000 recevied non
BM massage: non
HDLY: non
Massage: 10/10 i must be fair thats the duty of a journalist. her massage is good. 95% of vera standard.
HJ: robot (by now all you guys shld know. there is a fine line between sensual and robot. the line may be fine but those who can unlock that achievement is as good as 80% RTM already)

how do i determine gold class vs shit class? simple 3 steps

1) Right after unload do you say "omg gotta exp that again man" or "gawd damn it wasted $$$"

2) unload already chased of to shower or rest?

3) when showering and all the blood has cleared and your brain is at the optimal level of processing like a supreme chief justice. do you say "omg gotta start planning RTM" or "another one bites the dust"

im sure all you bros can be in sync with wat i saying. will not sexpose anyone as i want to protect all parties.

Thank you for reading.
Old 17-10-2014, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
same girl? Look at the damage.

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=11991
Yes same girl. She has tons of other aliases, with different stables. Don't bother, even if $90 also not worth. Non existing massage, non existing GFE, limited roaming for top, mechanical HJ, undercut time. Don't have to explain more. If you feel shiok by having a slightly good looking robot, can see cannot touch, giving you a HJ you can go look for her, that's all.
Old 17-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Tried out Ai Lee from this stable,

http://http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5720

turned out Ai Lee is actually from the same girl whom every bros talking about

Laura aka Ai Lee
http://chewyfruit.net/laura/

Service was fantastic, with lots of hugs and kisses.

Gotta try out her sister too in chewyfruit.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, the link you give is bad link leh

Should be this link ar 爱丽

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post

Laura aka Ai Lee

Old 17-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4460 / Power: 17
manu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post

Laura aka Ai Lee

Hmmm the sglonelyguy ad says BBBJ services available.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

pretty much the same person since both posts he spelled 'massage' as 'message'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1