The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

3D2N FR 12 Sep (Sat)

I invited her for breakfast but she rejected me. I had to ask for 3rd round which she is reluctant. I still go for it even though she did not take out her bra and lied there like dead fish. She left at 8am. She told me she going home so I knowing what it mean gave her 50k. Overall 2/10. None of the below except 1 & 2.

My benchmark below
1- have look or figure
2- 3 shots
3- can communicate
4- bath together
5- hug during sleep
6- kissing
7- more than 3 shots
8- wild
9- gfe
10- out of imagination

After she left I went for Formosa breakfast. Not my taste. After that went to change $200 for 10,090. Bought another cig but 19k only! Why I bought 30k at Harbour Bay? Walked further down to Windsor. Found out that Indah is opp Hai Hai hotel. Went inside but empty cos 10am. So walked back to hotel and continue this story. Will check out at 12pm then go Grand Nagoya 68 to check in later. Don't know where to go next!

PS: Please do not flame me because the Figures might not be exact cos I trying to recall at my best
Old 12-09-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Don't know where to go next!
Go to reception at Formosa Hotel,ask receptionist to help you call Hana Hotel (+62 778 406008),check if they have room and their pricing,take a taxi (carrot price 50k) there. Opp Hana has New Berry joint (30secs walk),easier for you.

Hana Hotel Pricing for your reference :

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=31238

Please note Hana is a 2 star hotel,whereas Formosa is a 3 star. I would be of no help to you if you stay there. (Hana is just 3 streets away from Formosa)

I still advise staying in Formosa Hotel tho.

(Formosa directly downstairs has a provision shop,just turn left from front door and walk round the building w/o leaving the building)

Good luck.

PS : Its weekend,prices of everything is definitely higher in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Will check out at 12pm then go Grand Nagoya 68 to check in later.
Formosa Hotel can check out later,no rush (1230pm Indo time also can).

Maps for your further reference :

Behind Harmoni Hotel is Blue Moon

Walk around Lai Lai to locate Gold Bird :

Gold Bird sign board has change,so you dont see Gold Bird wordings on it anymore.

It will become something like this now :

Good luck! Its weekend,you will need it.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

A small reminder to bros who joined me in my 20th Batam Trip on 8th Sept 2015...

...remember to buy 4D,hehehe...

...do not call or sms me on my Sillypore no. cos my phone is in MY Formosa Hotel room...hehehe..

You guys know what i mean.

I remain contactable via SBF PM box tho.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 12-09-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny2 View Post
hi may i know which disco in batam is the most happening and the most sexy girl. Anyone been to UV room stc mall? Izzit good coz i saw it on youtube alot of sexy girl.
What's your definition of "happening" ?

if = crowdy, live-band interspersed with DJ music, getting naturally high, clean = NONAME

if = younger (up to late 30s), classier, trendier people, clean, eye candy, indo-chinese = TITANIUM

if = ceweks, loud music, dark (can do naughty stuff), obat, getting high easily just from the weed-smoke in the air = PLANET

if = ceweks, loud music, dark (can do naughty stuff), obat, spacious, private rooms = PACIFIC

And dun believe the youtube ... almost never reflective of actual.

Last edited by micmac888; 12-09-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Reached Kaha quoted me 525k with breakfast because it was weekends. Since I already there so I just bought it. Later reach Formosa asked their walk in price it is 530k. I checked Agoda only $50.24 after I had wifi.
50.24 is without tax,try adding 21%.

i had a bad feelin abt yr trip,my guess is u'll likely rate it 3/10 at max 4 yr entire 3d2n trip. Too fickle minded aldy. U better pray hard everythg go smoothly when u stay Nagoya 68 hotel.Keep yr valuable safe at all time.

below taken from agoda for today to book a rm for 12.09.2015 -

Old 12-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Axia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
...remember to buy 4D,hehehe...

Cheers!
Hehe thnx for informing, buy already n waiting to see the result Lol... to all the other bros .... have a nice weekend too
Old 12-09-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom2003 View Post
Hw much is the market rate there for hj etc there? Was quote previously by a in-room massage in the hotel for $60. Like chop carrot.
It is undoubtedly a chop carrot incident. I hope you can share more on this,like which massage shop,or which hotel. As some of the folks told me before,doing something not very wise for once is enough. Make sure one recognize the mistake and dont make it again.

For me,i can be 10 min stupid making a mistake in an incidental situation and when i recognize it and learn from it,i can become forever clever. I hope to see everyone being clever w/o having to go thru what you went thru.

It is Indonesia business culture for them to mark up their price higher than usual for one to bargain it down. If one dont bargain at all,it is just pure big fat carrot on a chopping board,ready for dinner table.

May you be wiser in your next trip to Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Finally we can mentally calculate rupiah to sing dollar exchange rate by removing four "0" behind or simply jump the decimal point 4 times to the left.
Yea,now 10k rupiah (or more) is S$1,hehehe...even for today.Weekend should be rather stable. Am waiting to see how's the rate on Monday 14th Sept which is AFTER the school holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Papi kept asking me to take those girls 1mil and above saying their service good but I just stood there and pondering, kept looking at the group of 800k girls.

Maybe Papi saw this and decided to offer me 800k for the 1mil girl.
Its a mind game,bro. And it is part of a bargaining tactic too.

Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Ha! U shld ask him to bring u to his "secret" fun out in btm!
Shhh......

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
mighty_mouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axia View Post
Hehe thnx for informing, buy already n waiting to see the result Lol... to all the other bros .... have a nice weekend too
Haiz bo tio... try again tomorrow..

Cheers !!!
Old 12-09-2015, 09:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_mouse View Post
Haiz bo tio... try again tomorrow..

Cheers !!!
Me too...try harder tmr...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axia View Post
Don't forget to buy....

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
hello bro.. you coming to batam?
I am in Colombia now, home of the sexiest girls of the Western World. It's fantastic, girls are hot, super boobs and ass, wild in bed, but trust me I miss Batam and sweet naif Indo cewek.
I will be back to Batam in 6-7 weeks. Enjoy!
Old 12-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SerialTrickster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from batam. Thanks for all the tips here it makes my solo trip a smooth one.

- Checked-in at formosa with a price of 503k from booking.com.
- went hunting with ojek for a price of 10k each destination
- first stop gold bird somewhere at 2pm. Got some decent looking gals inside priced at 1mil but most of them gls doesn't express those excited face so i walk away scare if i do book them, no chemistry no point.
- second stop at happy, picked a girl there for 800k. Asked to be sent at 6pm
- went back to gold bird area to eat at a sunda restaurant. Good nice food. Less than 20k spent.
- back to hotel and went to the mall just to look around waste time then back hotel to rest.
- my girl arrived at 6 on time. Talk around and take my first shot. Great service and she cummed twice. (Thats what she said lah)
- we then went for dinner just at some nearby warung as i dont feel like spending much money for seafood.
- go back to hotel and her drama starts. Stomachache and such. Play with handphone. Already sienz this point.
- then she went to sleep. Deep long sleep! Until 2am i got to take my load out i wake her up and 2nd shot which is so so so like fucking a wood. Then both continue sleep.
- at 7am woke up her drama continues now got headache. Asked her to go take a shower and leave soon as she dressed up. Gave her 20k coz im extremely not satisfied. I even told her that i have spared her a good tip but since she didnt treat me well, 20k should do it.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SerialTrickster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- needed to release my stress, went to kings upstairs picked a girl in the catalog and asked to send to room for a 90mins massage for 140k
- 5 mins later she arrived.... 80% looks like catalog which was expected but still she look good.
- chit chat while massage and watching tv.. Much2 more pleasurable. Talked a lot since i can speak indo pretty well so its easy to joke around.
- she offered HJ for 500k and i rejected. She insisted and i kept saying as much as i wanted to, with her which i find very pleasing but i just cant and i wont pay that much money for fucking a hand. Nego nego nego then she offer 300k we finally agreed to that price with condition she take her clothes off. She rejected at first but i said, either we both got something or nothing at all and end the session here coz im tired of negotiating.
- so i got a naked HJ going on, praised her body and keep on praising saying how i really like her boobs and her face. Got some kissing actions, suck her boobs and some pussy rubbing, fingering, serious ass grabbing actions. She offered me sex. For 1mil.
- i wanted the sex but i didnt have the money so i gently reject. She lowered her price to 800k and finally asked me how much i can pay. I can sense she really wants the sex. But i told her im not trying to nego, i just dont have enough money as i need them for going home. So the story ends there with just a great HJ. If only i had extra, I definitely bonk her with no hesitations. Haizzzz.
- finished, checked out at 12 and went straight back to reality. At least that final massage gal gave me some happy experience in batam.

- with all the help and pointers shared in this thread, i feel i owe an FR so this is my experience Based from your guidance. Hope you bros enjoy reading.
- oh yes definitely there'll be a next trip. Have to try the other parlors tho.
Old 13-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Put my luggage after check in Grand Nagoya 68. Then trying to find Hana Hotel. I really don't have a sense of direction. Because I walked to Novotel Hotel and back to Grand Nagoya 68 still can't find it. I decided to eat Mickey Mouse bak kut teh cost 55k. It is really nice. Neither Singapore white pepper nor Malaysia herbal yet dark in color with garlic and pepper taste.

Then I took a private car drove me to Indah 2, MM, Hawaii, Happy, New berry and Indah. Realized all joints are so near to Formosa! Did not pick any so went back hotel. Took a shower and walked toward Lai Lai hotel. This time knew the direction because being oriented by the private car. Thanks to Nono Gold bird photo managed to found it. Finally booked a girl for 1m again. Took a private car for 50k back to hotel. Was surprised to see more than 20 girls at Happy, Indah and Gold bird after 4pm.

Chatted with the girl using translate app again although she know more than little English. She is 23 yo from Jakarta too. Married to Saudi. Used to work in geylang. We stayed at hotel watch tv she played her android. Asked for 1st round but she watching tv while doing so gave up half way. Planned to eat frog leg porridge beside Grand Nagoya 68 at 7pm. But ate curry fish, grilled sotong, dried chilli chicken, 2 rices and 2 lime juice because she don't like frog leg and prefer rice. The meal cost 272. She discovered the shop over charged and asked it back. She kept it since I did not asked for it. Went to Windsor for a drink while watching people karaoke. She asked to go back hotel because her android and hp low batt. In the hotel watch tv she played her android again.
Then she said wanted to sleep. So I asked for 2nd round but she act blur and really sleep with fully clothes on. So 2/10 is not the worst.

I was so free that why doing FR now.

Finally tomorrow home sweet home. Est spent $444

Last edited by 11prince; 13-09-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread