The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Well for my Mynamar gal she told me she's been in SG for more than 8 years when I know her and she's been working part time (can have her anytime) .... right now she should be back in her hometown should be married already .

That's why their divorce rates are quite high .... same like in Vietnam / Thailand ladies go to work guys like to drink , womanizing and gamble their time away
Previously had relationship with a Vietnamese career woman .Many years especially she revealed that husband got money rather spend outside and no sex.

Last edited by edack; 25-05-2020 at 11:04 AM.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
Sorry bros I'd love to help you out however she is not a free lancer and i cant spread her number cuz i dont want anything to trace back to me no drama

but what i wanted to say is that when you are dealing with a pinay you have to draw a cost benefit analysis, i broke up with her cuz she started to get greedy and demanding more and more.. no matter how sweet the pu$$y is and no matter how slurpy her bl0wjob is.. sex is going to be stale anyway after a while and thats when you realize that being attached to someone who is willing to squeeze every dollar out of your pocket each time they get the opportunity becomes annoying

Also thank god for CB, if it wasnt for the current situation.. after seeing these pics i would've been on my knees right now eating her ass like there is no tomorrow and giving her all the money what she wants haha

I'm addicted to pinays and that will always be the case for me no matter what

cheerz bros
Ya u correct bro Money for them non stop issue if they think u atm they find excuse squeeze u dry up lastly some r not money mind I have few on hands but mostly r pinay keep it as FB
Old 25-05-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
~猪八戒~ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post

That's why their divorce rates are quite high .... same like in Vietnam / Thailand ladies go to work guys like to drink , womanizing and gamble their time away
That's not fair.
Old 25-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Those filipinas I know will say the opposite. They say they dislike their filipino men. They have bad experiences with them.
Those men in Philippines, Viet, Thai, Indo are useless one.

They just drink, idle, smoke, gamble. It's their women who had to go out work.

That's why they like SG men. We are like ATM machines to them. Lol. And obviously more caring towards them too.
Old 25-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Those men in Philippines, Viet, Thai, Indo are useless one.

They just drink, idle, smoke, gamble. It's their women who had to go out work.

That's why they like SG men. We are like ATM machines to them. Lol. And obviously more caring towards them too.
Not enough jobs in those countries. Our men used to be like that too in the past - part-time hawkers and TCSS in kopitiam. Now that's coming back again.
Old 25-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tasty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where to find girl now?
Old 26-05-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 10
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Not enough jobs in those countries. Our men used to be like that too in the past - part-time hawkers and TCSS in kopitiam. Now that's coming back again.
true, thats right... but what i like to say here is that we singaporean cannot view the world like that (their man is lazy blah blah). the world is changing n these countries are coming up fast, we need to work even harder as a country. else our future generation will stand in their street, and they will say singaporean man are lazy thats why they coming here earn money

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 26-05-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
My side pinay from back in the day (not a maid) reached out to me after i broke up with her back in January and sent me these nice snaps

i was happy that she reached out again because i thought she did miss me and she is doing it out of love, but it turns out she needs a loan cuz of the current situation and she promised she would give it back (pinays never pay you back do they haha )

anyways since she is not sitting on my face anytime soon i'm not giving her the loan. but i jerked off to her photos and i'm kind of satisfied now
That’s a good catch bro. Although it’s history, but at least u try it
Old 26-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
Most myannmar quite devoted .If they have u one only ,you are fortunate. Sad to say not same for pinays that came across (they spit out theyare jealous but they are also playing love few guys ).
Irony they accidentally let out even their home own men better than the local guys while still can stonic relationship with locals .A bro here reiterated nicely that they imagine lots will drop $$$ at their old used p( .)$$y.Depends on your preference ,if u want willing to be played Also on the receiving end.
Myanmar girl, they will try to control their men.
Old 26-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
same for all the girls
Old 26-05-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
same for all the girls
Agreed, a good example is our OC....lol
Old 26-05-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
considered miraculously lucky already if u can find girl that u can control completely (excluding fl) :P
Old 27-05-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Those filipinas I know will say the opposite. They say they dislike their filipino men. They have bad experiences with them.
Very common story, even for those working in white collar jobs.
Old 27-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 13
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
My side pinay from back in the day (not a maid) reached out to me after i broke up with her back in January and sent me these nice snaps

i was happy that she reached out again because i thought she did miss me and she is doing it out of love, but it turns out she needs a loan cuz of the current situation and she promised she would give it back (pinays never pay you back do they haha )

anyways since she is not sitting on my face anytime soon i'm not giving her the loan. but i jerked off to her photos and i'm kind of satisfied now
Bro, good stuff. Good for jerked off too
Old 28-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

June still no fishes to eat. Already chop one fish from michat, what I can say, if u want success, patience n respect are the biat to place on fishing rod. After eaten, who will still care abt respect n patience lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1