The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-05-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Bro, can share contacts?
Old 22-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

I wouldn't mind paying $50 for a maid to BJ during daytime. Do pm if have. Can give a small "token" to u if successful..
Old 23-05-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Looks like you will have to wait a while more. A few more months ... phase 2 may be months away.
Phase 2 is starting on July onwards...only phase 3 is at least a few or more months. If phase 2 can start to eat outside , shop outside and visit friend's house...then maybe got chance...
Old 23-05-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Those fw no sex long time no maid to screw, it's unimaginable.
Old 24-05-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

My side pinay from back in the day (not a maid) reached out to me after i broke up with her back in January and sent me these nice snaps

i was happy that she reached out again because i thought she did miss me and she is doing it out of love, but it turns out she needs a loan cuz of the current situation and she promised she would give it back (pinays never pay you back do they haha )

anyways since she is not sitting on my face anytime soon i'm not giving her the loan. but i jerked off to her photos and i'm kind of satisfied now
Old 24-05-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Ask her do fl lah. Sure bros here willing to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
My side pinay from back in the day (not a maid) reached out to me after i broke up with her back in January and sent me these nice snaps

i was happy that she reached out again because i thought she did miss me and she is doing it out of love, but it turns out she needs a loan cuz of the current situation and she promised she would give it back (pinays never pay you back do they haha )

anyways since she is not sitting on my face anytime soon i'm not giving her the loan. but i jerked off to her photos and i'm kind of satisfied now
Old 24-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Yeah Bro, why not share her ctc so we can help her with the loans?

Quote:

Old 24-05-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
trrywong64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro, she is just bored and in desperate need of cash.
Old 24-05-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
agree, we loan our time and compensation, will take good care of her de
Old 24-05-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
agree, we loan our time and compensation, will take good care of her de
Quote:
Originally Posted by trrywong64 View Post
bro, she is just bored and in desperate need of cash.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Ask her do fl lah. Sure bros here willing to help

Sorry bros I'd love to help you out however she is not a free lancer and i cant spread her number cuz i dont want anything to trace back to me no drama

but what i wanted to say is that when you are dealing with a pinay you have to draw a cost benefit analysis, i broke up with her cuz she started to get greedy and demanding more and more.. no matter how sweet the pu$$y is and no matter how slurpy her bl0wjob is.. sex is going to be stale anyway after a while and thats when you realize that being attached to someone who is willing to squeeze every dollar out of your pocket each time they get the opportunity becomes annoying

Also thank god for CB, if it wasnt for the current situation.. after seeing these pics i would've been on my knees right now eating her ass like there is no tomorrow and giving her all the money what she wants haha

I'm addicted to pinays and that will always be the case for me no matter what

cheerz bros
Old 24-05-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20424 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-05-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Also thank god for CB, if it wasnt for the current situation.. after seeing these pics i would've been on my knees right now eating her ass like there is no tomorrow and giving her all the money what she wants haha
Haha...I like your candour. She looks absolutely delicious and ready to be eaten. She must hv a sweet , sweet pussy between those long shapely legs...

Once the CB is over, I believe u will making a beeline for that irresistible pussy again even if it means having to part with some money...after all we can't take our money with us where we are all ultimately heading...the important part is that we get value for what we spend...

Do update us if u do make a return for another bite and piak ....
Old 25-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Yes I do agrees . Few years back when I was with a Myanmar maid and her friends for dinner and drinks once she sense me looking / peeping at her friend she kicks my legs

Even with my others Pinyo and Indo maids when we're out drinking in pubs some other girls talk to me only they'll stare at me angrily

Most myannmar quite devoted .If they have u one only ,you are fortunate. Sad to say not same for pinays that came across (they spit out theyare jealous but they are also playing love few guys ).
Irony they accidentally let out even their home own men better than the local guys while still can stonic relationship with locals .A bro here reiterated nicely that they imagine lots will drop $$$ at their old used p( .)$$y.Depends on your preference ,if u want willing to be played Also on the receiving end.

Last edited by edack; 25-05-2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
Most myannmar quite devoted .If they have u one only ,you are fortunate. Can't say same for pinays that came across (they spit out theyare jealous but they are also having playing few guys ).
Literary irony they claimed blasted even their home own men better than the local guys while still stonic with locals .(Funny then won't the case as they don't have to be out of country work if their husbands are capable compared to other guys )
Those filipinas I know will say the opposite. They say they dislike their filipino men. They have bad experiences with them.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20424 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
Most myannmar quite devoted .If they have u one only ,you are fortunate. Sad to say not same for pinays that came across (they spit out theyare jealous but they are also playing love few guys ).
Irony they accidentally let out even their home own men better than the local guys while still can stonic relationship with locals .A bro here reiterated nicely that they imagine lots will drop $$$ at their used p( .)$$y.
Well for my Mynamar gal she told me she's been in SG for more than 8 years when I know her and she's been working part time (can have her anytime) .... right now she should be back in her hometown should be married already .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Those filipinas I know will say the opposite. They say they dislike their filipino men. They have bad experiences with them.
That's why their divorce rates are quite high .... same like in Vietnam / Thailand ladies go to work guys like to drink , womanizing and gamble their time away

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1