The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Deleted Post

Last edited by tnkaki; 19-05-2020 at 10:07 PM. Reason: delete post
Old 19-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Doesn't matter. She's not pretty anyway. 33 years old, and has an attitude. Just that I'm horny that time. What's the use of keeping if she cannot come out? Keep for phone sex?
33yo, is she eats the men, not the men screw her already. If she older late 30, they will get young bangala or Indian to service their dry pussies. If u don't mind the age, can get those late 30 or early 40, very easy not much effort needed n they will let u screw. Enjoy.
Old 19-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Her IG >> here

Old 19-05-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

After first of june, will budget hotels like 81 open up? I have a few maids that i want to up after circuit breaker. I dont have a car to do it and also cannot bring them to my house as my family is at home.... this COVID really sucks man...want to screw also many problems.
Old 19-05-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
After first of june, will budget hotels like 81 open up? I have a few maids that i want to up after circuit breaker. I dont have a car to do it and also cannot bring them to my house as my family is at home.... this COVID really sucks man...want to screw also many problems.
Don’t think u can even meet them.. no social contact. U don’t wanna end up getting caught with her in your car as both stay different addresses
Old 20-05-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 11
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Time to get a house bro. This is the opportunity in this downturn.
So much easier to get a FWB when you got your own bachelors pad.
You will thank me in the long run.
Old 20-05-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m also hoping at least can open for transit 2 hour... if not where to bonk? Also no car haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-05-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, since u mentioned u have a few maids, why dont you ask 2 of them out. 1 for you 1 for me. Can do it in my car. I take the back seat you take the front. On boh?
Old 21-05-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looks like you will have to wait a while more. A few more months ... phase 2 may be months away.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Some guys very lucky they have friends who can easily hookup girls especially maids. From there, the friend can introduce the maid's friends for him to screw. I always wish I have such friend so I can easily get fishes without hunting.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Some guys very lucky they have friends who can easily hookup girls especially maids. From there, the friend can introduce the maid's friends for him to screw. I always wish I have such friend so I can easily get fishes without hunting.
i dont think so maids will introduce other maids or friends for u to bonk them if you have fuck them .... most of them are very jealous and possessive type especially the average or more pretty type.
Old 21-05-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
i dont think so maids will introduce other maids or friends for u to bonk them if you have fuck them .... most of them are very jealous and possessive type especially the average or more pretty type.
agree, maids are not kakis among them, and more like enemies especially to man
Old 21-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20424 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I do agrees . Few years back when I was with a Myanmar maid and her friends for dinner and drinks once she sense me looking / peeping at her friend she kicks my legs

Even with my others Pinyo and Indo maids when we're out drinking in pubs some other girls talk to me only they'll stare at me angrily

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
The scenario is like your friend hunt a maid n the maid got friend tag along, they intro the extra maid for you to play.
Old 21-05-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so you know how to fix up with the maid. If you do in car or staircase... no cd nvm but must wear mask. 555555
If they allow the foreign workers to come out but no maids then won't the situation become chaotic? Think got to wait till maids can come out then go out safer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1