The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
WChestnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Mina ? Got tempted
http://sglonelyguy.net/mina-massage/
Old 15-09-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

She is one of the best ML that I try under OKT SLG.2HJ with body massage for more than60min.Not to worry this is also her photo boob is big B and age is early 30.This is the reason why going back to her almost every week.

She is going back for good end of the year,not coming back anymore.He that she can earn a bit more from yours support.
Ya to me she really suit me.
Hope that you help her to write this,you may end up got zapped for nothing like me
Old 15-09-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Piana12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I have to agree with Bro Mentalist here.
All of the above can be satisfied by Momo, showering not v sure now, but u can try asking nicely see if she got provide or not.
She is a bit under the radar for now cos she was away for a while, just came back. Highly recommended.

Ya pretty much what I'm looking for but face is blurred out on the website... might give it a go! Tried summer the other time and she provided everything I was looking for too so now I'm trying to hunt down the same combo! Thanks bro!
Old 15-09-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/gina/
http://sglonelyguy.net/gina-massage/

Stay Alone: Yes

Room: 9.0 Very tidy and cosy.

Look: 9/10 SYT and Pretty.

Body: 9.5/10 D cup boobs with a tight smooth body

Massage: 9/10 Very good massage as compared to other MLs. Massage covered back, arms and thighs

Sensual: For you think to find out. I had a nice time with her. 10/10 for me in terms of GFE

RTM; Yes, Highly recommended. She is very difficult to book though.
Wow yr ratings v high almost perfect. Sensual/gfe full marks .. tempted to try her long time ago.. may give her a go
Old 15-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Wow yr ratings v high almost perfect. Sensual/gfe full marks .. tempted to try her long time ago.. may give her a go
That MR must discount 50 %. Her regular will know she give one hand massage and her boobs at most is B+ only. Only wear wonder bra to make it look big, haha..
Old 15-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bro tried Lizzy before?looks Very young and beautiful
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=663983
Old 15-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/momo-massage/
She has changed from BBBJ to BJ.
Thanks bro. I tried her during her last stint. Was quite good. Pretty SYT, full nude & got BBBJ through was too short.

Wondering how is Donna compared to her? I know Donna is only topless & no BJ. But can any bro comment in terms of look, body, HJ & playability/GFE?

Keen to try Donna soon.
Old 15-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Thanks bro. I tried her during her last stint. Was quite good. Pretty SYT, full nude & got BBBJ through was too short.

Wondering how is Donna compared to her? I know Donna is only topless & no BJ. But can any bro comment in terms of look, body, HJ & playability/GFE?

Keen to try Donna soon.
Donna wins in look, massage, GFE while Momo has bigger boobs and higher playability (BJ, nude). They are quite different in various areas. Like comparing apple and orange.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyseow View Post
Any bro tried Lizzy before?looks Very young and beautiful
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=663983
Young, pretty, quite tall, slim, good figure, not bad massage.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 15-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WChestnut View Post
Anyone tried Mina ? Got tempted
http://sglonelyguy.net/mina-massage/
Young, pretty, nick racks, full nude, high playability. Poor massage though...
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 15-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
zilchjl is Cool - loads of Potential

Short mr for feel as visited her recently.

Fail safe option for a strong massage and juagen.
Good sensual and catbath given.
Plenty of kisses given

Not for boob lovers though
Will rtm when vit M replenishes.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Young, pretty, quite tall, slim, good figure, not bad massage.
Fully agree!!!
Old 15-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

MR on this ML.

http://sglonelyguy.net/bao-er-massage/

Location is central and those who take public transport have to walk about 10 to 15 minutes.
Unit is small and toilet is clean compared to other units I have visited.
However her bed is not clean.
I noticed patches of stain marks on the bed sheet and the pillow cover was very smelly.

She uses good strength to massage but has no skill.
The areas covered were my back shoulders and calves.
Once some time passes it becomes really painful and I do like hard massage but her standard is bad.

Sensual is standard.
Her boobs are B and not C as advertised.
She obviously did not clean herself well as I could smell her bad odour and also she had bad breath.
Major turn off for me.
During the session she did answer calls and reply to messages without asking.
Some MLs have the courtesy to ask before they do answer calls or reply message but this ML has no such quality.
I was in and out of her unit in 43 minutes.

No RTM for me.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post

No RTM for me.
PM. I trust yr MR. Yr review is always strict but fair. But seriously is there any ML that u visited in the last 2 yrs that u rtm?
Old 15-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piana12345 View Post
Ya pretty much what I'm looking for but face is blurred out on the website... might give it a go! Tried summer the other time and she provided everything I was looking for too so now I'm trying to hunt down the same combo! Thanks bro!
Blurred for some privacy reason but no worry she is v pretty confirm no reject one.
If u see alr find not pretty I think most MLs out there you will reject.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1