The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro most is paid one ... welcome to the scene, up you
Yes bro, most need to pay in some points as we knew their salary are not much and their commitment to their family back home are really heavy, sometimes I assists them with either foods, top up, gifts, groceries and personal stuffs, cash that needed to help their family back home in emergency.
Sometime u got scammed and sometimes u will get rewarded. But once they are stick to u, they will serve u like a King, better than any FL/WL, and u will enjoyed the gf and bf feeling that will never felt with FL/WL and some will really treated you as their only bf and they will ask u not to find any other girls. And some will ask a loan from you time to time to settle some emergency cases happen to their family or relatives, some will keep their promise to pay the loan back and some will not, I will not rush them to pay back the loan, I will treat those that kept the promise even more better with my own ways, that is why they are still sticking with me. Treat them with respect and your care, they will reciprocate to you even better..
I had dumped some that is money minded and didnt performed good on bed, but I had kept more that I enjoyed and make me happy and of course I got dumped too by girls that I didnt meet their demand or on my look.
That is my own 2 cents only no offend to anyone here, other bro might have their own ways, just sharing my thou and experienced that I had bonked with working maids in SG and I still keep chatting new girls during this CB, hope I manage to bonk them after this CB is lifted and hotel transit is open to public again....stay safe everyone.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Tell me about it man. Unless is really super chio model like i dun mind. Comeon just an ordinary maid nia... buy her 1 iphone can let me upz another 10 different maids at least.
Bro, it was a PRC ML (spa), not maid. Was KC by her that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro, remember, there is no free meal la...even if you up 1st time for free, subsequently she will ask u to help this help that...like a long term financial support. Long term maintenance will kill u. Don't ever think this game is free.
Total agree bro.
Old 06-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
peenoy and anything with spanish blood in them is the most money face one lol
Got Spanish blood maid? Look like ang mo? I don't mind pay to screw, where to get.
Old 06-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yes bro, most need to pay in some points as we knew their salary are not much and their commitment to their family back home are really heavy, sometimes I assists them with either foods, top up, gifts, groceries and personal stuffs, cash that needed to help their family back home in emergency.
Sometime u got scammed and sometimes u will get rewarded. But once they are stick to u, they will serve u like a King, better than any FL/WL, and u will enjoyed the gf and bf feeling that will never felt with FL/WL and some will really treated you as their only bf and they will ask u not to find any other girls. And some will ask a loan from you time to time to settle some emergency cases happen to their family or relatives, some will keep their promise to pay the loan back and some will not, I will not rush them to pay back the loan, I will treat those that kept the promise even more better with my own ways, that is why they are still sticking with me. Treat them with respect and your care, they will reciprocate to you even better..
I had dumped some that is money minded and didnt performed good on bed, but I had kept more that I enjoyed and make me happy and of course I got dumped too by girls that I didnt meet their demand or on my look.
That is my own 2 cents only no offend to anyone here, other bro might have their own ways, just sharing my thou and experienced that I had bonked with working maids in SG and I still keep chatting new girls during this CB, hope I manage to bonk them after this CB is lifted and hotel transit is open to public again....stay safe everyone.
u not offending anyone, bro. what u said is basically what we maid chasers have all gone through all this while.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20439 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benong1975 View Post
I give you free maid contact swee bo, but you must suck until CIM OK... Haha
Free Maid Contact And Must Suck Her What Until CIM

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 06-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20439 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ever Got Some Even Haven't Upz Them Yet They Keep Asking To Top Up And Buy Things

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 06-05-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Free Maid Contact And Must Suck Her What Until CIM
Maybe meaning the maid must have kKj lot...
Old 06-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
agreed bro. what u said i did experience a lot the same. the girl treat u like bf and they do expect you in return to help them or buy them something .....there was once a girl blocked me because she said she felt she is so cheap to let me fucked free and i never give her anything like gift or money
Old 06-05-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Last time hotel uses their own system to check-in guest leh. If next time hotel also need use "SafeEntry" before you can "enter" the maid "chamber", will you still go?

anyone know if hotel already start using SafeEntry?
What is safeentry?
Old 06-05-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
u never go out jalan jalan?
Wah if hotel implement this is self pawn!

Rather do in my car already...
Old 07-05-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro, most need to pay in some points as we knew their salary are not much and their commitment to their family back hh re lifted and hotel transit is open to public again....stay safe everyone.
Good sharing. Upped you

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 07-05-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
SexAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Compliation of bros screwing maids

https://archive.is/Yr5rB

https://archive.is/Jx6dx

https://archive.is/QQJio

https://archive.is/2Ldh0

https://archive.is/T7b76

https://archive.is/xi7Gt

https://archive.is/1pPcX
Old 07-05-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
agreed bro. what u said i did experience a lot the same. the girl treat u like bf and they do expect you in return to help them or buy them something .....there was once a girl blocked me because she said she felt she is so cheap to let me fucked free and i never give her anything like gift or money
All wayang bro, some say still got husband cannot do again, some say not right to do so, some like what you say never get anything from us...who cares..up already, doesn't matter. If top notch or good one, then I try keep. If not they are free to go

Happy Bonking...

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 07-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
All wayang bro, some say still got husband cannot do again, some say not right to do so, some like what you say never get anything from us...who cares..up already, doesn't matter. If top notch or good one, then I try keep. If not they are free to go

Happy Bonking...
U r master pokemaid 😍 ya grandmother sorry always going on , keep good one , cos hard find and two in hands but CB really stuck at home no sex only chatting them jialuck my small head complains Liao when hotel start can transit open public haizzzzxzzxz 1 June now every day doing fishing Sian only chat no action few new target in hands waiting CB open up 😃
Old 07-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Re: Compliation of bros screwing maids

Not into hairy pussy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1