The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
No problem BigBird, more than happy to share these gems..

Like I had previously said, I am sharing also partly because of selfish reasons... I wanna keeping his business roaring so that he'll stay open and I will always have an awesome seafood place to go to in Batam, versus those tourist-trap places like WeyWey or Golden Prawn/Fish/Crab/Whatever...
I enjoy eating in these small self-run/family business eateries. As the food quality they serve is as good as their reputation. These small food business need to maintain their quality to stay afloat. Competition is aplenty everywhere.

From my observation, i find Denny/Danny a passionate guy who takes pride in his cooking as much as seeing customers enjoying his dishes. I even observed his paste/condiments e.g. are in small portions (guess to avoid contamination) and some are quite unique e.g. "gong-gong" chili paste (made from that little shell-fish, self-made??).

Maybe, can someone hint to him to also make BBQ chili Stingray too ah!! Hehe..
**ahem anah, is too far lah ahem**

P.s. the SKS (Soto sup rp14k) at Penuin is the yummy. Thanks to who ever recommended this.
Old 26-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Maybe, hint to him to also make BBQ chili Stingray too ah!! Hehe..
**ahem anah, is too far lah ahem**
LOOOL.... already tried. local friends (and not just afew) also tried. He can't do it (his own words) :

a. requires different apparatus (BBQ pit/stove/charcoal), skillset, for sure experience (after he understood from me (didn't and won't give exact details) how Anah does the BBQ), and more space

b. he will be too busy that quality across-the-board may vary too much - BBQ, and then kitchen vice-versa , versa-vice - like a headless chicken. He will be more mabuk than drunken prawn LOOOOL
Old 26-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Ahahah! Thanks for your funny comments. You guys really know how to make my morning happier before starting to work! I love this SB forum.
Did you notice that the 5th finger I broke is the 5th small finger of the foot? (see bold text in my original post)
Now, I know Far East is the region of very sophisiticated lovers, but I wonder if even in Japan they master the art to finger and tickle pussy with the 5th finger of the foot...
very funny meh?
Old 26-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Shared with Momo this morning about Seth's disappointment in that Momo wasn't opened in the afternoon.

LO-BEHOLD - he said he is. Took me to the 2nd stall (walking from his original stall).

2nd Stall-let. Bunked with "Rony" medan KweTiau (behind momo's stall)

Those who tried "Rony" medan Kwetiau etc at A2 foodcourt would know how nice it is.

Momo (his own words) : "A2 outlet is operated by his brother. Rony himself operates here - and his kwetiau is better than his brother's. Gotta try Rony's hor-fun".

To the right of the stall is the really good Amigo Ice Shop - shaved ice - like snow. Signatures are Durian (real durian) and Chocolate Syrup + Condensed milk - according to Momo.

This area will appeal to many (however is in Batam Center). And no need to conscientiously make the morning trip anymore for some.

Am going there now to try Rony's dishes and the shaved ice.
Old 26-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Please allow me to correct your English...

Fingers that those long appertures that are stick out of your hands... I think u are referring to TOES, those short stubby ones that are attached to your feet..

Fingers = Dita
Toes = Dita dei piedi

CHAPEAU!!!
Point well taken and appreciated. My English is poor, I admit that.
Old 26-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LIVE!

I'm at ANAH now. The place is hard to find. Spent abt 15mins in "sungai panas" trying to look for it.

I ate 2 1/2pc of bbq stingray. And a bowl of mee soto ayam.

Brb. Wanna continue eating.
Old 26-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Shared with Momo this morning about Seth's disappointment in that Momo wasn't opened in the afternoon.

LO-BEHOLD - he said he is. Took me to the 2nd stall (walking from his original stall).

2nd Stall-let. Bunked with "Rony" medan KweTiau (behind momo's stall)

Those who tried "Rony" medan Kwetiau etc at A2 foodcourt would know how nice it is.

Momo (his own words) : "A2 outlet is operated by his brother. Rony himself operates here - and his kwetiau is better than his brother's. Gotta try Rony's hor-fun".

To the right of the stall is the really good Amigo Ice Shop - shaved ice - like snow. Signatures are Durian (real durian) and Chocolate Syrup + Condensed milk - according to Momo.

This area will appeal to many (however is in Batam Center). And no need to conscientiously make the morning trip anymore for some.

Am going there now to try Rony's dishes and the shaved ice.
Rony's kwetiau goreng is damn good; really got the "wok hei".... I've only tried the one at A2 though, and everytime sure request to add lup cheong... Hehe..

Non-pork eaters can ask for the seafood kwetiau goreng..

It is by default cooked non-spicy, so remember to ask for spicy if u like it pedasssssss...
Old 26-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
I'm at ANAH now. The place is hard to find. Spent abt 15mins in "sungai panas" trying to look for it.
Reminding me on tis ah nan clip

Old 26-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Bro Nono..you did it again..

Great info..since I travel very light I shall try both Hotels and report back here.

Thats why I appreciate this Batam Thread. Batam cheongsters readily trade and share info..none better than bro Nono currently..but oso tribute to the many seasoned Batam contributors which I cant name all..we all know who they are and appreciate the info given. This what the forum should be about.

I do promise after my Sept visit I will write a TR. It will not have juicy details but I will share some of my own lobangs on food and other stuff I like to do in Batam.

Have a nice day everyone and dun forget to vote on 11 Sept !
U can try the place bro nono intro, is very new. I have yet to try.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-08-2015, 11:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Thanks bro..ACE it is.

Its close to Seruni and I think its a great location.
ACE is quite nice too, price is reasonable. Room is very nice. Around there, at night no need scare no food to eat.

But the bad points is i think the TV no football match.

When you will be there?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
LOOOL.... already tried. local friends (and not just afew) also tried. He can't do it (his own words) :

a. requires different apparatus (BBQ pit/stove/charcoal), skillset, for sure experience (after he understood from me (didn't and won't give exact details) how Anah does the BBQ), and more space

b. he will be too busy that quality across-the-board may vary too much - BBQ, and then kitchen vice-versa , versa-vice - like a headless chicken. He will be more mabuk than drunken prawn LOOOOL
I see i see... Ok Thank you for keeping me in the loop.

Thou shall not be too greedy and be happy with whats available in Nagoya.
Old 26-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
takeAbreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any Bros planning to go on 11Sept? Pls PM Thx!
Old 26-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
The Ikan Bakar (Acia) behind your hotel not bad, as well as the durian there
my gf been talking about it..but no chance to try it yet..lol..but i confirm gonna try it this weekend..gonna be going tomoro night...lol
Old 26-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
I'm in my late 20s.

And for everyone's info today's rates; $1 = 10k rp

bro, u staying at da vienna too? anyway, where do you change your money at?
Old 27-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
But the bad points is i think the TV no football match.
City Central also has limited TV channels,about 20 plus and no football channel too.

Just to add.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1