The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
And for everyone's info today's rates; $1 = 10k rp
Good rates,bro

I got 1020k for a sin $ in the morning. I tink it shld be even higher by nw.
Old 26-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZachT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to Batam this weekend for the first time. Message me if you are you are going too.
Old 26-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Marine Live Seafood - **STEAMBOAT FISH**
=================================
(no photos .. bcs didn't expect it at all.. pls read on)

Conclusion : One Sentence - bye bye WKeng ~~~~

2 nights ago, that whampoa keng steamboat (soup) was seriously lingering in both our minds. Heart/mouth decided to go although mind kept fighting against it.

When reaching Utama, last ditch mind-defence (lol), I told her : "let's detour to Denny first.... tell him about that whampoa keng" .

We drove to Marine Live , met Denny.. chit chat and then started telling him about (what-my-tastebud-can-tell) the ingredients and color in the steamboat soup, the visible ingredients in the soup, the fish parts, the sze chuan, yam, etc.

Denny then told us how steamboat soups are made (long preparation - to boil from a big pot to half of it so as the the soup be concentrated and flavorful from the ingredients etc etc). And that the best fish for steamboat gotta be "Ang Zhor" (Hokkien) meaning Red Snapper. From the conversation, he got hot and heavy. He was all fired up.

He stood up and said : "let me make one for you - no MSG. If it's not nice to you (micmac) and I know you are demanding, consider as I trick you, OK ?" It sounded either confident or foolhardy. Either way, his eyes burned with passion.

My partner immediately called the same 2 friends (who went WKeng with us, the local stingy guy+gf) to come for dinner. That way, we would have a collective opinion.

Denny scooped the last red snapper, weighing at 700grams (RP182K, since 1KG = RP260K). And said he will only charge for the fish for the steamboat.

RP182K is "same" as WKeng's small portion fish head/parts steamboat @ RP180k.

Whilst Denny went to prepare and friends coming, I drove to DC Mall to buy steamboat ingredients Denny doesn't have - beancurd skin and Dao-Gua (hokkien).

Denny's Steamboat Fish *BLEW* us away. The soup was delicious. How delicious : stingy friend didn't talk during the dinner - he kept drinking the soup, eating the fish, and saying to himself "good... mmm.. good... mmmm.... not bad... mmm ...mmm" LOOOOL! The girls liked the yam alot and saying to themselves about the texture and freshness and cooked just right - not soft not hard - unlike WKeng.

Comparison :

Portion : Marine Live bigger than WKeng's small size fish steamboat, but no unlimited soup.

Price : Same (Marine Live 700g red snapper @ RP182K, whilst WKeng's at RP180K)

Ingredients : WKeng's only fish parts, Marine Live is a whole live fish. Both also had yam and cabbage/vege. Marine Live no MSG.

Winner - beyond collective doubt and dispute : Marine Live

==================

True enough, stingy-friend still hungry. He decided to "test" Marine Live. He ordered his personal favorite - char beehoon (biasa). Dish came, didn't look as appealing as Fresh Beer's version. He took one bite, and finished the whole plate and asked how much, Denny replied RP18K. Stingy-friend immediately made best buddies with Denny Loool...LOOOOOOOOL. It is cheaper than hawker stalls (typically RP22K upwards) and fresh beer (RP30K) with live fresh prawns and fish meat etc.

Final note by Denny was the soup can even be better - but must inform him 1-2 days before so he have time to boil/concentrate the soup, and also see if got red snapper.

I was glad. Very glad - told Denny I would have paid more, noting the ingredients and whatnot in the steamboat.

All he said was "No need, I am really happy just customers come over and chit chat with me over beer" (he loves liquor)

RP182K (and RP18K char beehoon) not include "John recommended me to Marine Live" discount yet

**DISTINCTION**

Edit : Prices are before the RP's "devaluation" to 10K per 1S$. Expect all prices everywhere to increase if it becomes the norm.

Last edited by micmac888; 26-08-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Old 26-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Thanks bro..ACE it is.
Wait,wait...there is this super new City Central Hotel. I am trying to beat bro Naka's deal,hehehe...

Know where is Formosa Hotel? Left side after walking out of Formosa front door is Dynasty99,opposite Dynasty99 is Queen8933...beside Queen8933 is Lovinna Inn Nagoya,directly behind Lovinna Inn is City Central Hotel. Superb location!

Actually dont wish to reply you so fast until my 19th trip summary is out,but you act very fast...lol. So must expose this almost brand new hotel to all liao...lol. Scare you lose out...

Info as below,by now the hotel should be only about one month old :

Got good ,got bad. Good in the sense 99% things inside hotel all brand new. Bad is their receptionist is inexperience,breakfast is...well...dont wish to say much since its free (none of us took their breakfast..lol). I was there in my last trip (19th trip,on weekdays). Overall experience is 8/10.

1. No hair dryer
2. No fridge unless you take the 588k room
3. No door bell
4. Receptionists were pretty looking but inexperience (with guest enquiries).
5. No in house massage (but location is only a stone throw away from Indo rasa Massage)
6. Room service food only from the restaurant beside the hotel which close at 10pm.

The rest should be ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whambamtksmaam View Post
jealous max haha i didn't get to go today..
Looking at the moon, the star and the sun,today 26th of Aug is the MOST auspicious weekday of this month to go Batam,hehehe...thats why i was drooling non-stop when bro 1stclass go Batam today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
And for everyone's info today's rates; $1 = 10k rp
Great info!

Thank you for sharing,lucky i ask my friend change for me liao. 10020/SGD opposite formosa,hehehe...

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temotemo View Post
...For online booking currently for budget bros,the new city central(near formosa can walk to nagoya)hotel. Is 150k per night non smoking...next cheaper would be pagoda 170k(behind dc mall,lots of msg house,behind is marine live seafood)
Bro,City Central cannot book online leh...but the walk in price is minimum 288k for standard room as shown on the picture above. Is there one that is 150k/night?

Quote:
For the bro who says just go in taxi dont bargain and pay whatever u want when reach..isnt it like dont wear condom wait see kanna what std.sure argue.imo many taxi there,just wait for next..quote till u happy.
Hehehehe...only 1 way to find out,try both methods (bargain and dont bargain) and lets see which one brings more trouble. In my perspective,you are wise.

Quote:
This month is when stocks is highest..after raya all ceweks back to work.
Yes,yes,yes...this month's girls really solid. Early bird catches the BEST worms tho,hehehe....

Quote:
when go in massage shop,rmb to ask for photobook if possible.rmb to wear condom.enjoy and stay safe ppl
Hehehe...if the photo book shows a 8/10 girl in it,i will remember to minus 2 points out of it,and if its a 9/10,i will drop my expectation to 7/10. With the super high rate of STD and HIV running within the country, wearing a CD to protect oneself for any sexual activities is every monger's minimum defence.

Wish you have an even better next trip to Batam,bro.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

hi bro, thats a funny exp u had b4 i am not that fussy end of the day not choosing wife. just 3points...
1. slim no lau lau
2. cannot too old
3. must be siao char bo

hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
Hi bro, in fact last trip my gal is a 20yo pretty SYT from permata, all the bros with me (including myself) were guessing WHAT TIME she will run away, and not IF she will run or not, hahaha. Thankfully she is still there when i return.

Every bro has diff requirement, some want pretty, some want service, some want GFE/OWE. Quite fair to say young SYTs usually more likely to run compared to more service-oriented milfs. Normally i will pick gals who smile at me & show interest which is a good sign. If not u can always ask the papi/mami for recommendation but choosing to believe them or not is up to you as many times i hav seen papi/mami promising good gals with good skills but end up having good RUNNING skills instead haha.

So good luck bro for your trip!!
Old 26-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Some shophouse massage centres (those not in hotel ones) don't do outcall but only do incall means you can only enjoy the massage at their premises.

First - there is no WC and no basin for wash hand

Second - no proper bathroom just a bathtub

Third - mattress look damn dirty

Therefore do not trust the album 100% for those joints at the DC mall areas. :

However. Formosa king's massage and abi massage girls look more like in the photo album. 80% look alike
Price wise, these places are cheaper. If you are those who don't care about faces or body shape.

There are a few with bigger breast, n nice body. Again, each have his own taste.

ABI massage gals are mainly MILF.

Formosa chop carrot.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-08-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Marine Live Seafood - **STEAMBOAT FISH**
=================================

RP182K (and RP18K char beehoon) not include "John recommended me to Marine Live" discount yet
I think hor, now quote "Micmac recommended me to Marine Live Seafood" will get a heftier discount liao... Hahahah...

Looks like U're inspiring Denny to greater culinary achievements siah... Looks like I've gotta make a trip down to Denny's this weekend for some fish steamboat liao; maybe ask him to add his homemade tofu into the steamboat... Sure steam one, pun intended... Hehehe... Slurpssssss...

Btw, I think u got typo... U meant that if the steamboat was not up to your standard, Denny will TREAT u right, not TRICK u... Lol...
Old 26-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
I think hor, now quote "Micmac recommended me to Marine Live Seafood" will get a heftier discount liao... Hahahah...
I wished too AR! You are always one of the topics of chit chat at Marine Live. And I seriously , 8-hands-to-God (include my partner, and now stingy-friend + his gf), we sincerely thank you for this super-GEM.

Quote:
Looks like U're inspiring Denny to greater culinary achievements siah...!
Indirectly perhaps ? Else I eat at that carrot-chopping place due to its mind-lingering quality ? No way, unless absolutely no choice . So THANK YOU AGAIN for recommending Marine Live

Quote:
Btw, I think u got typo... U meant that if the steamboat was not up to your standard, Denny will TREAT u right, not TRICK u... Lol...
Nope, not typo - he did say that, in chinese "如果不很好吃,不到你標準,算我騙你,好嗎?" That statement was literally a one-way ticket for him if he failed. He said that all fired up - it was awesome (all sense of the word) LOL! And seeing a chief-cook/chef with such passion - I won't pass it up.
Old 26-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Wait,wait...there is this super new City Central Hotel. I am trying to beat bro Naka's deal,hehehe...
Bro Nono..you did it again..

Great info..since I travel very light I shall try both Hotels and report back here.

Thats why I appreciate this Batam Thread. Batam cheongsters readily trade and share info..none better than bro Nono currently..but oso tribute to the many seasoned Batam contributors which I cant name all..we all know who they are and appreciate the info given. This what the forum should be about.

I do promise after my Sept visit I will write a TR. It will not have juicy details but I will share some of my own lobangs on food and other stuff I like to do in Batam.

Have a nice day everyone and dun forget to vote on 11 Sept !
Old 26-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
But there was a sweet delight, maybe less than 30yo, dark skin and sweet smile, working there maybe in the last 12 months.
I went for ST with her in the room upstairs. She treated me well. So well that coming out of the shower with my eyes pointed at her tits I slipped on the wet floor and I hurted my foot against a small step. I broke my small 5th finger, I discovered later, by doing X rays.
Well, I started to feel the pain only when I left the room. For all the time with her, I did not have time to think about my finger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokshiokrelax View Post
bro, lucky u didn't finger her with your hurt finger.
If not you may started to feel the pain when u finger her.
She will feel bad that her pussy hurt your finger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
If you got a cut on finger, don't use it or it may affect std on you.
Ahahah! Thanks for your funny comments. You guys really know how to make my morning happier before starting to work! I love this SB forum.
Did you notice that the 5th finger I broke is the 5th small finger of the foot? (see bold text in my original post)
Now, I know Far East is the region of very sophisiticated lovers, but I wonder if even in Japan they master the art to finger and tickle pussy with the 5th finger of the foot...
Old 26-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Ahahah! Thanks for your funny comments. You guys really know how to make my morning happier before starting to work! I love this SB forum.
Did you notice that the 5th finger I broke is the 5th small finger of the foot? (see bold text in my original post)
Now, I know Far East is the region of very sophisiticated lovers, but I wonder if even in Japan they master the art to finger and tickle pussy with the 5th finger of the foot...
Please allow me to correct your English...

Fingers that those long appertures that are stick out of your hands... I think u are referring to TOES, those short stubby ones that are attached to your feet..

Fingers = Dita
Toes = Dita dei piedi

Old 26-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fingers that those long appertures that are stick out of your hands... I think u are referring to TOES, those short stubby ones that are attached to your feet..

ROFL-Helicopter hahahahaha~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHAH..

It's all good .. all good - not poking fun at anyone .. just that mind-images of fingers to foot is ... ROLF-helicopter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~
Old 26-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

ah...uncle learn smthg english today.

Uncle eat rice today,uncle also eat chicken. Then uncle got eat cucumber. Uncle also drink soup.

Total is uncle today eating is hainan chicken rice. U all got guessing correct or no?

jus for laughing only
Old 26-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Actually dont wish to reply you so fast until my 19th trip summary is out,but you act very fast...lol. So must expose this almost brand new hotel to all liao...lol. Scare you lose out...

Got good ,got bad. Good in the sense 99% things inside hotel all brand new. Bad is their receptionist is inexperience,breakfast is...well...dont wish to say much since its free (none of us took their breakfast..lol). I was there in my last trip (19th trip,on weekdays). Overall experience is 8/10. ...
Hey bro,
Just log-in & saw your post on City Central. I didn't realized you stayed there on your last trip. I assumed u were too comfortable w Formosa to go elsewhere.

Btw, I saw a group of 4 (Sgp looking guys) in the Coffee Cafe next the CC hotel 1 late morning during my last trip, i thought 1 of them looks like u but was thinking its your private "solo" trip. So i thought it may not be. Else, I was thinking of coming in to say "Hi".

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Indirectly perhaps ? Else I eat at that carrot-chopping place due to it's mind-lingering quality ? No way, unless absolutely no choice . So THANK YOU AGAIN for recommending Marine Live
I had the opportunity to visit MLS/Denny too, thanks to you guys. Had very basic food for 1, Seafood tofu & Ngoh Hiam. Must say his home made tofu is good (8/10). The Ngoh Hiam is kind of dry (3/10) though, maybe due to its small "hot-dog" size nature.

Thanks to you guys for sharing affordable yet good local food. Denny must be wondering this "John" must be v famous! Got many friends recommended by him to go there. Haha...

Paisei ah. John i also use your name.

P.s.
I'm happy to see more local food sharing here since my 1st solo "request" a few mths ago. Wow!!! this thread fly like no tomorrow. So much to catch up.
Old 26-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
I had the opportunity to visit MLS/Denny too, thanks to you guys. Had very basic food for 1, Seafood tofu & Ngoh Hiam. Must say his home made tofu is good (8/10). The Ngoh Hiam is kind of dry (3/10) though, maybe due to its small "hot-dog" size nature.

Thanks to you guys for sharing affordable yet good local food. Denny must be wondering this "John" must be v famous! Got many friends recommended by him to go there. Haha...

Paisei ah. John i also use your name.

P.s.
I'm happy to see more local food sharing here since my 1st solo "request" a few mths ago. Wow!!! this thread fly like no tomorrow. So much to catch up.
No problem BigBird, more than happy to share these gems..

Like I had previously said, I am sharing also partly because of selfish reasons... I wanna keeping his business roaring so that he'll stay open and I will always have an awesome seafood place to go to in Batam, versus those tourist-trap places like WeyWey or Golden Prawn/Fish/Crab/Whatever...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread