The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
this is a good catch bro, what apps did u chat her?
Took her number in LP... She teasing say no sex for 4 years... So want find out and plan my next fuck and go haha.. Cannot wait for CB to be over to taste her CB
Old 29-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
Took her number in LP... She teasing say no sex for 4 years... So want find out and plan my next fuck and go haha.. Cannot wait for CB to be over to taste her CB
well done bro, good luck, wish u have a great bonk with her
Old 29-04-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Any bros had encounters with her?
bro, from michat right?
Old 29-04-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Any bros had encounters with her?
This u can keep n screw for sometimes already, so gorgeous. Good catch, wonder how u approach her. Normally, maids if u say u want to be their bf, u can screw them at 2nd meeting already. Please share with us when u get tired of her or found new fish.
First time I start screwing time that time, I make mistakes telling them I want to be friends only or want meet up know more friends. But the more I screw the more I realise, u tell them u want them as gf, even u say u got wife, surprising 2nd meeting they let u screw already.
Old 29-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20109 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

?
Yummy Yummy Gal
Good Luck Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-04-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
Tokki09 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Sorry... noob question here but what’s LP? I use MiChat but I’ve not heard of LP
Old 29-04-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey there bros need some advice. I'm chatting with this DH. I already planning to meet her once this CB is over. While waiting do I just talk nice with her to get her trust or do I be frank and tell her I want to fuck her? 🤔
Old 29-04-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Been out of the maid scene for so long, way b4 this covid happen.
CB nothing to do at home while body starts to get itchy. Reactivate michat. Sigh..

Trying new way of chatting up DH, upfront honesty stating im attached.

Result: zero fish

Now they change pattern, want money and also integrity lol.

In conclusion after so long never play michat, the people is still the same old one. Any better app now for hunting? Nb y am i doing this again
Old 29-04-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro u first time meet her in LP, just approach her, can share your approach, up u +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeanz17 View Post
Hey there bros need some advice. I'm chatting with this DH. I already planning to meet her once this CB is over. While waiting do I just talk nice with her to get her trust or do I be frank and tell her I want to fuck her? 🤔
Bro new tactics, show u interested in her n hint u looking for gf n she is your type. Most likely she can let u screw already after meeting u. After screw tired, pls share contact here. Thanks
Old 29-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Her IG >> here

Old 29-04-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post

Now they change pattern, want money and also integrity lol.
bro can understand they want $$, but what integrity, can share ??

ups +23, cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-04-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro can understand they want $$, but what integrity, can share ??

ups +23, cheers
Maybe want the screwer to screw her only, no others Hee 😄
Old 29-04-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeanz17 View Post
Hey there bros need some advice. I'm chatting with this DH. I already planning to meet her once this CB is over. While waiting do I just talk nice with her to get her trust or do I be frank and tell her I want to fuck her? ��
Bro reply u already. I have join few maids group n seen many maids their bf have wife one, be it here or oversea. I don't know how they manage it but look like all very happy. So, dare dare go, treat them with respect. Remember to share contact once u tired of the fish.
Old 30-04-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro reply u already. I have join few maids group n seen many maids their bf have wife one, be it here or oversea. I don't know how they manage it but look like all very happy. So, dare dare go, treat them with respect. Remember to share contact once u tired of the fish.
Thanks bro! Can't wait for this CB to end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1