The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-04-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraa View Post

I'm new to the scene
Was searching for ppl around me and found this profile. Anyone encounter with her?
Bro, she's good looking. use your fishing skills. 1june still far away.
Old 23-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
Hi bro The Exhange, read about yr story about yr maid. Just asking, u cancel her permit and she is given 2 weeks special pass and back to agency? Next question is that after CB then u send her back, now extend to June 1 but still hv flight after May 19 for jet star. Is her special pass automatically extended? Appreciate ur reply cos I also intend to send back my maid but she only want to go back on May 25. I wonder if I can cancel her permit without her air ticket booked too.
My maid is still under quarantine in her room as it has not yet passed 14 days. She is happy being cooped up inside with her devices and no need to do any work. She knows we will be sending her back after the CB ends and has no problem with that. All she requested was to let her have a day off to go shopping for pasalubong before her flight. We agreed as pasalubong is an important aspect of filipino culture where those returning from.overseas bring back gifts for relatives.

As for the procedure of sending her back..... we have arranged for her agent to do the necessary. Her agent will pick her up on the day of her flight. We were told this is only possible after the CB ends so it looks like our maid will remain with us until after 1st June.
Old 23-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Her IG >> here

Old 23-04-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, suddenly see bro here chatting abt sending maids home. Can I know what's the reason sending them home? Caught having sex with Bangla or what?
Old 23-04-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, suddenly see bro here chatting abt sending maids home. Can I know what's the reason sending them home? Caught having sex with Bangla or what?
Either cannot afford them already, or straight up paranoid that they've been fucking Bangladesh workers outside on weekends and already see them as contaminated.
Old 23-04-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

17 maids in Singapore have Covid-19, none infected by foreign workers in dorms

who are these bro, better come clean before start the local community waves. please call your respective FB, short time or paid services to come clean
Old 23-04-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20109 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
17 maids in Singapore have Covid-19, none infected by foreign workers in dorms

who are these bro, better come clean before start the local community waves. please call your respective FB, short time or paid services to come clean
Here's The News - https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...rkers-in-dorms

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-04-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Scroll back a few dozen pages..... full story & discussion on the various reasons. Haiz..... too lazy to repeat again for those lazy bums.
Old 24-04-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Ya bro, so the 17 is gonna create a local wave? find the hidden object game start. LOL
Old 24-04-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Was wondering y many years back not many maids but nowadays I realised suddenly have so many maids working here.
Old 24-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Chat with DH

What you is she hinting?

Old 24-04-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
Ya bro, so the 17 is gonna create a local wave? find the hidden object game start. LOL
this will still increase after they finished testing on all dormitories. when they start contact tracing with those covid19 positive workers.
Old 24-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
Chat with DH

What you is she hinting?

What app u using
Old 24-04-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Chat with DH

What you is she hinting?

Errrr.........
Old 24-04-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Chat with DH

What you is she hinting?

Let me translate her hidden meaning
Meaning she know what you guys looking for and she is more than willing to join in the fun
Respect meaning be nice to her pussy. Don't ram too hard, there are still bro out there waiting in q after u done her
Good frens meaning after you bang her, you must share with bros here.
Understand now? 😝😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1