The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Violet H14R06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Haha... U r like jack the pussy ripper!!! Anyway I'm just pulling your legs. By the way... Do u have any idea which chick got shaven bald pussy? I wanna try
Shaven bald pussy? Sorry Bro, none that I can recall from those I have painted. All of them are bushy which I much prefer, hehe.

Cheers.
Old 30-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 17
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Shaven bald pussy? Sorry Bro, none that I can recall from those I have painted. All of them are bushy which I much prefer, hehe.

Cheers.
Too bad then
Old 30-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers.
Since you know most of the WLs. Try ask some of them to shave or perhaps recommend them Brazilian wax.
Old 30-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
Since you know most of the WLs. Try ask some of them to shave or perhaps recommend them Brazilian wax.
Bro, let me make myself clear once more, I prefer bushy pussy. I like pussy with pubic hair.

I don't fancy shaven bald pussy, please. So I am not going to ask or recommend anything. Besides, it's all up to the WL if she want to shave or not. Some more, Brazilian what? Do you have any idea how much that hurts Bro? How about you try it? Then let us know how? Haha.

Cheers.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink All Petain longer session experience

Mine friend, Fornicator u have wrote about the 2 3sessions b4. I remembered cause i read daily, meals provided so far i have never ask any WLs on that.

Me, think 2yrs ago, 2session at $60 with Christie back at H16. I shot twice enjoy myself, could b that session we have clicked? I think we joke talk about things under the PT sky.

Maybe i can check with Pauline next trip, $60 for 2session? Infact mine time in Christie's room was joking, chatting next 2sex and cum twice. I would prefer to complete 1session if, feel need another shot, than extend i don't really feel good lockup in a small room.

Have a good weekend &, have fun spend wisely.
Old 30-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Fresh report!!! I just came back from PT. Thinking of trying diamond or inter but both not available. Then someone remind me of mj. Saw her but a ah pek move faster than me. Then I go to h7. Suddenly I saw one good looking lady with a sexy body with black dress n bra standing in front of her room. Without any hesitation I decide to try her. AND THIS IS MY WORST FUCK!!!

Why?
1. She don't do 69.
2. She don't do CIM.
3. Doggie she say cannot because pain.
4. Pump fully inside she say pain.
5. Most fuck up is she keep on rushing me by telling me time is running out!!! And it's just about 15 minutes!!!

I end up tfk to release it!!! No doubt she is good looking but her service really sucks big time. I
mean, I'm not a choosy or rough customer. I respect her but the way she perform her service... 2 words.... FUCK UP!!!
Old 30-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
andyown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro austin69,
u regular alr lo.
u wait outside tat is u ar lol.hahas.
Old 30-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain longer session experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Mine friend, Fornicator u have wrote about the 2 3sessions b4. I remembered cause i read daily, meals provided so far i have never ask any WLs on that.

Me, think 2yrs ago, 2session at $60 with Christie back at H16. I shot twice enjoy myself, could b that session we have clicked? I think we joke talk about things under the PT sky.

Maybe i can check with Pauline next trip, $60 for 2session? Infact mine time in Christie's room was joking, chatting next 2sex and cum twice. I would prefer to complete 1session if, feel need another shot, than extend i don't really feel good lockup in a small room.

Have a good weekend &, have fun spend wisely.
No worries Bro, I always do.....have fun and spend wisely. Haha!

Cheers.
Old 30-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fresh report!!! I just came back from PT. Thinking of trying diamond or inter but both not available. Then someone remind me of mj. Saw her but a ah pek move faster than me. Then I go to h7. Suddenly I saw one good looking lady with a sexy body with black dress n bra standing in front of her room. Without any hesitation I decide to try her. AND THIS IS MY WORST FUCK!!!

Why?
1. She don't do 69.
2. She don't do CIM.
3. Doggie she say cannot because pain.
4. Pump fully inside she say pain.
5. Most fuck up is she keep on rushing me by telling me time is running out!!! And it's just about 15 minutes!!!

I end up tfk to release it!!! No doubt she is good looking but her service really sucks big time. I
mean, I'm not a choosy or rough customer. I respect her but the way she perform her service... 2 words.... FUCK UP!!!
Let me guess, H07R02 1st floor? The one called Jacq? Her room should be beside Carol 7 (H07R11).

Sorry for your bad experience.

BTW, thanks for the ups points Bro. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Cheers.
Old 30-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me guess, H07R02 1st floor? The one called Jacq? Her room should be beside Carol 7 (H07R11).

Sorry for your bad experience.

BTW, thanks for the ups points Bro. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Cheers.
It's room 12.... I regret not to take mj
Old 30-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry for your bad experience. I know it's not much but I just ups you with my 1 humble point.

I thank you.
Old 30-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oooops! Sorry, my bad. Peace.

Cheers.
Old 30-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Thanks guys... Just watch out for this chick. I don't mean to flame her or anything. Just that her service really sucks... Just remember h7r12
Old 30-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When WLs are standing outside their door. I wont go for them. Business no good so stand outside to attract customers.
Old 30-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there today and saw some familiar bros. Don't know who they are but surely I have seen them before.
Target today is Janet or Violet.
Passed Janet room - locked. Violet's room - lights on
so I decided to walk around. Passed MJ. Still attracted by her looks but decided to pass for today.
Saw a couple of nice looking WLs in H17 but they way they talk to each other kindda put me off...
Went in to H14 again, saw a pretty attractive WL talking to another. Waiting at the end of the house, hoping that some doors will open so that I can take a peek. The first room (Li Wen?) at the back corridor opens, I looked, she is quite attractive, wanted to try but really had my mind to try Janet or Violet. So I walked out......
On my way walking out, R6 door is open, take a peek, she us the attractive WL that was talking another WL awhile ago. ohhhhh that Violet

Went in, washed and everything else is SOP. I think her BBBJ is really good. She is still really tight and I can feel her very well. However, I don't feel as GFE as Super. I guess I am spoiled.
Not a time watcher, I was in the room for abt 25mins. Finished off with me on top. Washed up and go
she has the height, the seductive look and definetely the BBBJ skills. However service is really so-so.
This is my 5th trip to PT
MJ, Moon, Diamond, Super and Violet
to rank them
Super, MJ, Moon, Diamond, Violet

thank u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1