The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Ehhh bro, sent email to your gmail acct la... please check
ok. replied
Old 11-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

those in JB can check out this club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...0KVbrrtU0#t=15

https://www.facebook.com/aquasonic.my
Old 11-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Was in thai club yesterday.

tons of gals. quality is high. best time 11pm onwrds.

tower of beer during HH, 120 night 175 but watered down. bucket of 5 bott 75 after hh 83.

best buy bottle

one bro managed to take away a 22. ok looking rm 500. he was lucky
Old 11-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

HH at Gate G

anyone interested email me

[email protected]

Budget foor HH rm 150 for beer. gals on fly rm 60 not inclusive tips
Old 11-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
Was in thai club yesterday.

tons of gals. quality is high. best time 11pm onwrds.

tower of beer during HH, 120 night 175 but watered down. bucket of 5 bott 75 after hh 83.

best buy bottle

one bro managed to take away a 22. ok looking rm 500. he was lucky

Thai Club? Jalan Sultan Ismail area? Not ktv right?
Old 11-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
those in JB can check out this club.

https://www.facebook.com/aquasonic.my

wah bro.... this one the crowd too young bah.... we look like their dad leh wkwkwkwk ..... if ktv different abit coz we pay money for them, like it or not they have the responsibility to serve us ...... and like what u told me, the gro will get high juz to forget their 'sorrow'
Old 11-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah bro.... this one the crowd too young bah.... we look like their dad leh wkwkwkwk ..... if ktv different abit coz we pay money for them, like it or not they have the responsibility to serve us ...... and like what u told me, the gro will get high juz to forget their 'sorrow'
quite nice ma.. hahahha
Old 11-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...s-service.aspx
Old 14-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

FR of last nite outing with sexcuore... Sorry bro, u muz be damn fucking bored lol....

Pick sexcuore up at 4pm and head straight to Seremban Skyriver 'Ktv'(papaya farm)....The interior are run down and dodgy but gals are plentiful from syt to dinos. Quite a number of okay okay kinda gals there actually. Some gals are wild(can do fj and bj) and some are average wild. Sat with 3 gals(they fly like crazy and we also wait like crazy).... One milf and other 2 thats in their 20's. The milf can korek korek and do hj .... And one of the younger gal (No.9) are actually quite pretty and her boobie are very nice. Should be C cup, and juz nicely match with her petite body. We left at 9pm.... Damage are RM70 per bucket(3 big bottles) and i tip them Rm50(milf) + rm50(no.9) + rm30(lanchiau gal, pui!!!)

Then went to qingren(seremban also) at 9ish and saw plenty of dinos(scared the crap outta me!). But according to sexcuore, the gems will start trickling after 11pm as 'fly hours' will be over at 11pm. Should have waited till 11pm but sexcuore inform me only after we left ! hahaha...

After leaving qingren at 10pm, we head to Mexico but juz about 400 meters away from Mexico, we kena roadblock for beating the traffic lights. I was kwailan with the polis, and the polis also cari pasal by suspecting i drink driving. So bawa balai to blow 'torch' la.... I was super confident wont kena but reality always differs wkwkwkwk.... So over limit at 86mg/100ml ... Kena lah.... Bopian lor, die die muz settle.... He ask for rm500, but finally gaodim at rm150.

From balai, we head straight to mexico... Reaching there at around 11.45pm, almost closing i guess.... Gals are limited as already late, but manage to sit with one gal. Sexcuore was in monkhood at mexico. .... Thhat gal can raba raba and run my didi.... but later damn potong stim when she say she wanna go home already. So ok lor, let her go and we also left the place at 1am. Damage was rm25 per hour for the gal plus an additional rm30 tips. The gal ask me to give her additional one hour but i say no, but instead tips the rm30 to her.

Next, send sexcuore to Rich city as he have few parties going on at Sakura Cheras and few other places.... and i went home find 5 ku leung

Not a good outing especially for sexcuore and i humbly apologize for that...
Old 14-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Since i got a temporary 2 days visa, today i might be going to G-Gate from 6.30pm-9pm), if i can make it.... and then continue at New moon maybe ....
Old 14-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

alamak. no la. ok for me one. i wanted u to try seremban but u just got to get rid of the habit of ONLY being able to perform in dimly lit places.. ahhahah

qingren, very good stockks but sunday also many gals didnt turn up to work.. tehre are quite a few syt prcs there and viets too.

my mex regular tied up ma.. so no choice. today.. lets make up fr it hahha

Quote:
FR of last nite outing with sexcuore... Sorry bro, u muz be damn fucking bored lol....

Pick sexcuore up at 4pm and head straight to Seremban Skyriver 'Ktv'(papaya farm)....The interior are run down and dodgy but gals are plentiful from syt to dinos. Quite a number of okay okay kinda gals there actually. Some gals are wild(can do fj and bj) and some are average wild. Sat with 3 gals(they fly like crazy and we also wait like crazy).... One milf and other 2 thats in their 20's. The milf can korek korek and do hj .... And one of the younger gal (No.9) are actually quite pretty and her boobie are very nice. Should be C cup, and juz nicely match with her petite body. We left at 9pm.... Damage are RM70 per bucket(3 big bottles) and i tip them Rm50(milf) + rm50(no.9) + rm30(lanchiau gal, pui!!!)

Then went to qingren(seremban also) at 9ish and saw plenty of dinos(scared the crap outta me!). But according to sexcuore, the gems will start trickling after 11pm as 'fly hours' will be over at 11pm. Should have waited till 11pm but sexcuore inform me only after we left ! hahaha...

After leaving qingren at 10pm, we head to Mexico but juz about 400 meters away from Mexico, we kena roadblock for beating the traffic lights. I was kwailan with the polis, and the polis also cari pasal by suspecting i drink driving. So bawa balai to blow 'torch' la.... I was super confident wont kena but reality always differs wkwkwkwk.... So over limit at 86mg/100ml ... Kena lah.... Bopian lor, die die muz settle.... He ask for rm500, but finally gaodim at rm150.

From balai, we head straight to mexico... Reaching there at around 11.45pm, almost closing i guess.... Gals are limited as already late, but manage to sit with one gal. Sexcuore was in monkhood at mexico. .... Thhat gal can raba raba and run my didi.... but later damn potong stim when she say she wanna go home already. So ok lor, let her go and we also left the place at 1am. Damage was rm25 per hour for the gal plus an additional rm30 tips. The gal ask me to give her additional one hour but i say no, but instead tips the rm30 to her.

Next, send sexcuore to Rich city as he have few parties going on at Sakura Cheras and few other places.... and i went home find 5 ku leung

Not a good outing especially for sexcuore and i humbly apologize for that...
Old 14-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
alamak. no la. ok for me one. i wanted u to try seremban but u just got to get rid of the habit of ONLY being able to perform in dimly lit places.. ahhahah

qingren, very good stockks but sunday also many gals didnt turn up to work.. tehre are quite a few syt prcs there and viets too.

my mex regular tied up ma.. so no choice. today.. lets make up fr it hahha
Hahaha... sure bro.... But i cant really confirm whether can reach there at 6.30pm or not wor....but latest should be 7.30pm gua... so whats the plan for tonite? Stay in G-gate till closing or juz HH only? if HH only, then next stop mau pergi mana? lol
Old 14-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha... sure bro.... But i cant really confirm whether can reach there at 6.30pm or not wor....but latest should be 7.30pm gua... so whats the plan for tonite? Stay in G-gate till closing or juz HH only? if HH only, then next stop mau pergi mana? lol
i am checking what the others wanna do .. will udate u later.

gate g till ate also can la.. just need more people. else 200 each lo hahha

i try to locate th ekepog papaya farm for u.. else the nearest will be in segambut or try F$ i mutiara komplek. hope u wot run into people u know. . hahhaha so near ur home
Old 14-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
i am checking what the others wanna do .. will udate u later.

gate g till ate also can la.. just need more people. else 200 each lo hahha

i try to locate th ekepog papaya farm for u.. else the nearest will be in segambut or try F$ i mutiara komplek. hope u wot run into people u know. . hahhaha so near ur home

Ha! Ok bro
Old 15-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

Went to Mexico last night. ('with sexcuore and Kennedy but both left shortly and head to Meridian for a bigger party)

At Mexico, sat with a girl name Kelly(age 26, but i think should be older bah), good firm boobs(36B according to her), pinkish nipple and wearing g string... Good GFE with her and start auto roaming and korek korek .... start rubbing her clit and felt she have a quick orgasm .... Not sure was it a language barrier but i kinda heard she offer me a bj(maybe need sexcuore to confirm if they allow it in Mexico..hahaha)... and i counter offer her a fj and he 'quoted' me rm400!!! And then i quickly text sexcuore to find out the market price for such service in mexico and was told it is rm150-200 per shot.

So i did not proceed with the haggling and sat with her till 1040pm.... The gal was a little drunk, so being a 'gentleman' i told her to go back and rest. Then she call a cab and few mins later she ask if i could send her back.... but the cab already on the way to Mexico ...diu...

Damage in mexico
2 bucket beer @ rm130
buy 2 packet fruit @rm10
Gal booking @rm125(for 5 hrs)
Tip gal @Rm100 (since she got rub my didi) lol....
Total: rm365

Next, went to New Moon and the place is pack to the brim... Diu, no place to sit also. Saw my gal attending a customer, so juz went in and pee only.... Left immediately, and suddenly heard someone shouting "Laukung laukung" ... turnback and there she were, running towards me.... Kena drag in by her, and thereafter it was the usual SOP... cock grabbing action and raba raba....

Ahem(cough) ..... my first time 'going upstairs' experience. Earlier my friend told me the rooms were juz 3-5 shops away and located at 1st floor of Rogers Pub ... But dont know what happen, the gal lead me to another place which is about 5 mins walk(Behind cu29 pub)..... While we are walking upstairs, i noticed there was a pub at first floor and the gal went in to collect an access card.... Guess that pub have the same SOP as New Moon.

Once reach the room(1am), saw 2 bangla worker sitting there... Went inside the room, strip and then walk to a 'public shower' with my gal.... The shower are secured by juz a curtain! Puiz... the rooms are dodgy - one piece of pvc leather mattress and 1 plastic chair. So start with a 2 mins catbath(dont really enjoy that though) and then start BBBJ(bad skill)... cap on and start bonking.... Then suddenly the Bangla knock on the door indicating time is up lor....But i pun belum keluar worrrr! Kanasai! Pui Pui Pui!! lol.... My first and last time going for a bonk in Newmoon!

Damage at Newmoon:
1 jug beer @ rm55
Ladies Drink @Rm20
Bonking @rm150 per shot
Tip gal @rm50
Total damage:rm275

Reach home safely at 2.30am
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1