The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17910 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Poor West Ham United in 7 days time!

SUNDAY 12TH AUGUST 8:30pm
Liverpool
Versus
West Ham United
Old 05-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I am more interested in whether Dembele actually goes to Arsenal on a loan deal from Barca. If he does(its still a big if), i shall be pissed off because would have wanted him at Anfield instead. Unless Fekir is still coming
Liverpool cannot have too many star players warming on bench. All these star players wanna to start and play consistently. Klopp understand this and reason why cannot sign anymore big star.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 05-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WORLD CLASS PUNDEH should hold the cock and relax more. What fools!!!

Liverpool have done well in pre season and this must translate into the actually season!!! Excited for the first game to watch and support the team!!! Fans expect one more signing and some players to leave!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 07-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting news!

Liverpool unluckiest Premier League team & Manchester United luckiest, says study

Jurgen Klopp’s side produced some of the most eye-catching football in the 2017-18 season but the ESPN Luck Index showed that they were also the most unfortunate team in the top flight. Liverpool should have been 12 points better off than their final league total of 75 points: with 14 incidents reviewed, our analysis shows that adjustments would have put them second place overall instead of fourth.

The key game may have been their 2-2 draw with Tottenham on Feb. 4: taking all three points instead of settling for a dramatic point would have helped them keep pace in the race for second.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Hawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Opening odds for Liverpool to win BPL title is so low..... bookies really see Liverpool up this coming season.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Who's the One?

Loris Karius has sparked rumours online that he has given up his number one jersey this season.

The German was handed the traditional goalkeepers shirt upon arrival at Anfield with Simon Mignolet wearing 22 since joining from Sunderland.

Karius, however, is now behind Alisson in the pecking order following the Brazilian’s arrival for £65m from Roma.

The 25-year-old often uploads his photos to social media with the hashtag #LK1, but during the club’s official squad photo yesterday, something was missing....

This has sparked a flurry of rumours online, with several suggesting Alisson will now be the new incumbent of the number one shirt.

Mignolet Future

Simon Mignolet is a transfer target for Napoli, Belgian media - via Sport Witness - claim.

Het Nieuwsblad say Mignolet’s chances of remaining at Liverpool are now ‘very small’ after the arrival of Alisson and believe Carlo Ancelotti is now eyeing the goalkeeper.

Summer signing Alex Meret has picked up an injury and the Serie A outfits are now looking for a replacement. They would initially favour a loan deal but are apparently deterred by Liverpool’s financial demands.

The Reds would require a loan fee for Mignolet plus Napoli paying the stopper’s wages for the duration of the loan.

Turkish giants Besiktas are also said to be interested in the 30-year-old.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

From what i just read looks like we ended our pre-season with a pretty good work out.

Liverpool's strength in depth once again being showcased, which is a big change from seasons past. Shaqiri just keeps shining, Daniel looks like the class striker he once was(now just needs to keep fit), Gini scoring back to back goals, and our youth performing stoutly - Phillips & Curtis. Even Karius didnt slip up when he was brought on! One thing though, in future Fabinho should not be taking penalties

Can't wait for Sunday!!
Old 08-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
From what i just read looks like we ended our pre-season with a pretty good work out.

Liverpool's strength in depth once again being showcased, which is a big change from seasons past. Shaqiri just keeps shining, Daniel looks like the class striker he once was(now just needs to keep fit), Gini scoring back to back goals, and our youth performing stoutly - Phillips & Curtis. Even Karius didnt slip up when he was brought on! One thing though, in future Fabinho should not be taking penalties

Can't wait for Sunday!!
, in future Fabinho should not be taking penalties
Unless it's against Arsenal!
Old 08-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Soon Alisson will no longer be the world's costliest goalkeeper, some pressure off but he's got to perform.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Latest news!
One more day before the transfer window closes!

The Reds rounded off their pre-season with a comfortable win over their Serie A opposition at Anfield, just under 48 hours before the window closes in England.
Five players who were not in the squad and are likely to leave either before Thursday’s domestic deadline or later in the month to a club abroad are Simon Mignolet, Pedro Chirivella, Lazar Markovic, Sheyi Ojo and Divock Origi.
Dominic Solanke‘s absence from the squad potentially puts his immediate future in doubt, with rumours of a loan move to Rangers.
Another forward, Danny Ings, came off the substitutes’ bench, but he has been expected to leave this summer and is linked with Crystal Palace, Southampton and Newcastle United.
Also making an appearance against Torino was Marko Grujic, but the young Serbian midfielder has been expected to depart either on loan or permanently this summer—despite a return to Cardiff City not materialising.
Finally, defender Connor Randall, who hasn’t been involved in the first team’s pre-season, will surely depart either on loan or permanently.

Liverpool Players Likely to Leave

Simon Mignolet – Valuation: £12m – Interest: Besiktas, Barcelona
Connor Randall – Valuation: Nominal – Interest: St Mirren
Pedro Chirivella – Valuation: £3.5m – Interest: Celtic
Marko Grujic – Valuation: £10m+ – Interest: Lazio, AC Milan, Atalanta
Lazar Markovic – Valuation: £7m – Interest: Olympiakos, Anderlecht, Leganes
Sheyi Ojo – Valuation: £15m – Interest: Middlesbrough, West Brom
Divock Origi – Valuation: £27m – Interest: Valencia, Watford
Danny Ings – Valuation: £25m – Interest: Newcastle, Crystal Palace
Dominic Solanke – Valuation: Loan – Interest: Rangers
Old 09-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Potential title contenders ... doubt Man City can do the Man Utd feat which is to retain the title
Old 09-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Every pre season there will be a young player with so much hope.
When the season starts that player will disappear.
Why you look like Ho Ching yesterday ? Wearing her cloth ?
Old 09-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

This is crazy, Chelsea has paid for the most expensive GK, Kepa.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It's ok ma! We have the ' world 's best defender ' what!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
THis is getting really crazy since the Americans owners came to EPL.

I used to be a big fan of Pro Football ( not soccer) in the US. Same thing happened 15-20 years ago. They started paying huge fees and salaries for players and these players became huge protected investments; only playing in important games and players also unwilling to take risks..
As a result, the passion in the game dropped.
I rather watch college football now where there is a lot of passion - players trying to catch teh eyes of the scouts and hopefully make big money!!

Same happening here. If there is a hard tackle needed, I know James Milner would do it but not Fabinho ...
They would play it safe..

Sad!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1