The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint82 View Post
I must say i finish 1/4 of the thread before posting here..
but really too long already, so never finish all.. i am not here to post a question because i also dun noe wat to ask..

recently i come to know a vietnam WL in one of the pub in geylang..

i don't say i love her lah, but i like her alot and she knows it.. we even went out on a date on her last night in singapore.. she is currently back in vietnam but will be back next month..

i am very confused now.. at first can see that her sweet nothings to me is just playing along with me.. but after she went back, we continue to keep in contact via sms.. she told honestly that at first she is just playing along but now she has slowly taken a liking for me and miss me very much..

I am a poor working class with just enough for myself every month.. of coz the usual coffee, movie courtship money i still can afford lah.. i told her that and she understands it.. i dun noe if i should i continue with her? coz even when she comes back, i couldnt provide her enough to stop her from working.. i am also confused if what she told me is true since after all i know her in a pub and their main aim here is to land a fat goat..

i dun noe wat i can do for her.. and what i want from her.. any way i never went to bed with her before but i do know that she slept a few time with her customer during the time that she is here.. she told me when i ask her about it..

anyway i am single in my mid 20s.. going thu a early career switch at the moment..

Don't mind me put forward a few pointers to you. Firstly, for her to become a WL, it shows that she is short of money and she has found that becoming a WL is a good way to make money. more than 90% of the time, Viet WL will always say these few things:

(1) They have a liking for you although u are broke - do u think its possible? They always say they need no money, but eventually, they still want money from you in different ways. Their thoughts are simple, $100 a month from 1 bf, then have 4 to 5 bfs, one month will have a few hundred dollars already

(2) they never sleep with customers or sleep with just a few - if you ever believe in this, u are the dumpest person in the whole world. How much money do they spend to come to singapore to work? Most of them borrowed from loan shark and have to repay every other day. If don't sleep with customers, how to earn money. They still have to eat and drink in singapore.

Forget about starting a relationship with WL. 90% of the time, u will regret it deeply
Old 18-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2023 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post

(2) they never sleep with customers or sleep with just a few - if you ever believe in this, u are the dumpest person in the whole world.

Forget about starting a relationship with WL. 90% of the time, u will regret it deeply
All this..... I agreed with u
Old 18-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a poor working class with just enough for myself every month.
Hmmm since u no money then forget abt her..... Money will buy "love" with WL.
Old 18-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint82

i don't say i love her lah, but i like her alot and she knows it.. we even went out on a date on her last night in singapore.. she is currently back in vietnam but will be back next month..

i am very confused now..
Quote:
more than 90% of the time, Viet WL will always say these few things:

(1) They have a liking for you .....
Bro siant82... Share with you what i experience on friday night.
I know this viet gal in 51 and always been bringing her out to have fun. She say she like me, but i know the game plan and play along with her.
That night she got to know a new customer and exchanged contact. The guy name is S and they sms a while. I tried to joke with her, so I walk away and called her (my hp is private number)... so the conversation goes this way..

Me: hello (sounds tired)
Viet: hello, is this S?
Me: yes
Viet: Where are you? I miss you alot
Me: at home, feeling tired and drunk
Viet: ok, than you sleep well, tomorrow we go out have lunch
Me: ok, see you tomorrow

So what i wanna say is that the viet gals are here to work and earn money. Making guys fall for them by these few words is part of the game plan.
Don't be confuse...
Old 19-05-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

suddenly i feel enlighted by u guys..

luckily i am still not deep yet..

thanks..
Old 19-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
suddenly i feel enlighted by u guys..

luckily i am still not deep yet..

thanks..
haha bro you are 26 huh?

those bros are right. don't land yourself with unnecessary problems.

me just returned from Viet pub after squeezing neh neh. if you love your girl then squeeze her neh neh more. end of the night pay her $20 tips. then go home and sleep peacefully. altenatively you can pay her and get yourself a good bonk. kekeke.
Old 19-05-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster

hahaha..

i think the kong tao broke after reading the replies here..

come to think of it.. i love myself more..
Old 19-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hahaha..

i think the kong tao broke after reading the replies here..

come to think of it.. i love myself more..
many Vietnamese WL think that Singaporean man are easy to con as some sweet words will make the normal singaporean man fall in love and part with their money. Come to think about it, are we singapore man lack of love? With so many choices of different nationalities in Singapore now, we shouldn't be lack of love, maybe just lack of money .. heheheh
Old 19-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
are we singapore man lack of love? With so many choices of different nationalities in Singapore now, we shouldn't be lack of love, maybe just lack of money .. heheheh
SG man lack of love becos SG woman don't love SG men, love SWM.
Old 19-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
many Vietnamese WL think that Singaporean man are easy to con as some sweet words will make the normal singaporean man fall in love and part with their money. Come to think about it, are we singapore man lack of love?
1) My g/f is a vietnamese and she was in this line before. I am willing to part with my money to buy her alot of stuff when i am go vietnam. Is she sweet talking me and conning me?
How many % can you belief a vietnamese (including wife / girfriend) who have been with you a long while.

2) I know alot of vietnamese WL here in sg, I am willing to part with my money in exchange for companion and maybe something more. Am I being conned to part with my money?
A lot bro have been cheonging and get to know vietnamese gals in pubs. Some will be mermerised by their beauty, some want them as companion, some want to hook them up and bed them evetually. So we are parting with our money for them. Are these bro being conned or they are just trading?

3) I am indeed lack of love, even cheoning in pub and get to know the gals, i still cannot find the love love feel with them. After awhile of hooking up, I feel like changing target liao...
A lot bro are also like me, going out to sian the gals, hook up and than throw them away after getting bored with them. But in the process, we still part with our money. So who is conning who?

Some bro may fall into 1 of the 3 catergory... are these bro conned by vietnamese?
Singapore guys or vietnamese gals are more cunning in this conning industry?
Old 19-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

i think singaporean guys are indeed lack of love..

coz singaporean woman doesnt like us.. hahaha..

i dont think you can say singaporean guy does not lack of love because there are a wide range of FTs for us to choose from.. because there will always be the doubt of whether the FTs are only after our money..

The major substance missing out in the relationship is not love but rather trust as per the early part of this thread is always talking about..

but bro kangtuo last reply actually points out things in another perspective.. are we really conned of our money or are we actually trading for what both parties lacked? After all nothing is free in this world..
Old 20-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I must say i finish 1/4 of the thread before posting here..
but really too long already, so never finish all.. i am not here to post a question because i also dun noe wat to ask..

i am very confused now.. at first can see that her sweet nothings to me is just playing along with me.. but after she went back, we continue to keep in contact via sms.. she told honestly that at first she is just playing along but now she has slowly taken a liking for me and miss me very much..

I am a poor working class with just enough for myself every month.. of coz the usual coffee, movie courtship money i still can afford lah.. i told her that and she understands it.. i dun noe if i should i continue with her? coz even when she comes back, i couldnt provide her enough to stop her from working.. i am also confused if what she told me is true since after all i know her in a pub and their main aim here is to land a fat goat..

i dun noe wat i can do for her.. and what i want from her.. any way i never went to bed with her before but i do know that she slept a few time with her customer during the time that she is here.. she told me when i ask her about it..

anyway i am single in my mid 20s.. going thu a early career switch at the moment..

Hey Bro, i very agree with Bro Singviet..

If you can't even fed yourself, dun try or even think to jump into the hole. We all have experience it before, that's why we know more. Most of them have Viet wife here, i wouldn't be surprise if some of them their wife is from Joo Chiat / Geylang WL before. I know some of my friends whose wife is 1 of them. But i can tell you his wife got total 3 bf, 2 in Singapore, 1 in Viet, not including her Husband yet. But i can tell you something, even if i earn $5k - $10k every month, maybe i still cannot win the gal yet, because got so many guys supporting her. But i can tell you is her husband also very poor, can't even fed for himself, and dun even have the money even to let his son have better milk but those cheap milk. I can say it is quite out of the normal that in Singapore to have such situation like them here. Even for those poor family also not so bad situation as them, the husband earns $1k plus every month, owns loan sharks money, even i heard before is no money to take bus to work, and even no money to eat, just make himself full by drinking water. I think this is ridiculous.

So i can tell you bro, better be able to fed yourself 1st before others come in. I personally tried it before, and luckily been through the worst part already.

If you married, i can definately say money problem will never ends, even you are a multi millionaire. It is a never ending hole, if you want to maintain the relationship. You have to keep throwing the money into the hole.

Till date, i've only seen a Sing/Viet Couple in Singapore which i know and the wife is from Geylang WL. They are working together very closely, and it is very normal family working happily together but of course the guy is still pumping money to the hole, of course not a lot but around $300 - $500 a month.

Bro, if you can afford around $300 at least a month to the family, not including your wife spending. And setting a side of at least $200 - $500 for the family as well for just in case. Then maybe you can consider to get married.

You are 20 plus, me also, but i married with 1 kid. I also think that i will be even more happier if I'm single now. But single got single problems, married already also got it's problem. But still single has lesser problems.

Luckily you are asking about Viet, if you are asking about PRCs, i think a lot of the bros would be telling you even more things. It would be even worse than hell man..
Old 20-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
1) My g/f is a vietnamese and she was in this line before. I am willing to part with my money to buy her alot of stuff when i am go vietnam. Is she sweet talking me and conning me?
How many % can you belief a vietnamese (including wife / girfriend) who have been with you a long while.

2) I know alot of vietnamese WL here in sg, I am willing to part with my money in exchange for companion and maybe something more. Am I being conned to part with my money?
A lot bro have been cheonging and get to know vietnamese gals in pubs. Some will be mermerised by their beauty, some want them as companion, some want to hook them up and bed them evetually. So we are parting with our money for them. Are these bro being conned or they are just trading?

3) I am indeed lack of love, even cheoning in pub and get to know the gals, i still cannot find the love love feel with them. After awhile of hooking up, I feel like changing target liao...
A lot bro are also like me, going out to sian the gals, hook up and than throw them away after getting bored with them. But in the process, we still part with our money. So who is conning who?

Some bro may fall into 1 of the 3 catergory... are these bro conned by vietnamese?

Bro, it all depends on your luck.

Dun forget 1 thing, they are still gals. In regards to what nationalities, there are still gals being cheated by men. It only depends on how good are you.

You cannot get the feel because they are of different culture with us, they are unable to think the same as we do. This is what i have been through and get this logic from the outcome. You can try to have a galfriend from different countries 1st then let us know what's the feel then. I bet with you, different countries would have different feel in the end. Just try it, only spend a bit more vitamin M only..
Old 20-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Don't mind me put forward a few pointers to you. Firstly, for her to become a WL, it shows that she is short of money and she has found that becoming a WL is a good way to make money. more than 90% of the time, Viet WL will always say these few things:

(1) They have a liking for you although u are broke - do u think its possible? They always say they need no money, but eventually, they still want money from you in different ways. Their thoughts are simple, $100 a month from 1 bf, then have 4 to 5 bfs, one month will have a few hundred dollars already

(2) they never sleep with customers or sleep with just a few - if you ever believe in this, u are the dumpest person in the whole world. How much money do they spend to come to singapore to work? Most of them borrowed from loan shark and have to repay every other day. If don't sleep with customers, how to earn money. They still have to eat and drink in singapore.

Agreed with wht SingViet had just said. Most WLs will try to make as much $$ as possible during their one month or 2 months stay in Sg that includes sleeping with customers.

If they dont sleep with customers, how do they get the $$ to pay the rent, buy food and even sent $$ home later on plus the "expenses" in coming to SG? There are only a few handful of WLs who actually feel in love with the customers.

I have ONLY encountered one who had touched my heart with her sincerity but in the end, choose not to carry on with the relationship and she was heartborken. But what i am trying to say is that the odds are high. Many of them will try to play the game with you and later get u to send $$ back to them. Even the experienced Samsters might fall into this trap. So be careful.

Most of the time, you can tell whether they are playing the game with you in the early stage but once you have 100% commited to them, may the god bless you cause you will do ANYTHING to make them happy. I can only advise you, dont put your heart into this kind of relationship too much if you want to test the water.

If you really want to know viet gers, go through the proper ways rather than WLs. I am sure some bros over here can intro good viet gers to you... hahaha..
Old 20-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 20
technofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post
I have ONLY encountered one who had touched my heart with her sincerity but in the end, choose not to carry on with the relationship and she was heartborken. But what i am trying to say is that the odds are high. Many of them will try to play the game with you and later get u to send $$ back to them. Even the experienced Samsters might fall into this trap. So be careful.
Bro...I also got to know one WL who touched me with her sincerity. I knew her not in the pubs, but on the flight to HCM. She kinda impressed me with her fairly good command of English n charisma.

Very soon, I was her bf when she returned to Sinkapore. All went well she did not ask $$ from me until last day she needed to pay for her house rent. Of course I tested water said I do not have. Needless to say she felt disappointed but we still kept in contact even though after she's back.

On her next trip to Sinkapore again (without my knowledge) she did not went to work in those JC area as she knew I do not like. Frankly speaking, she did it on her own accord. Her purpose in coming was just to pass me some health supplements as I was overworked during that period and my health deteriorated. I was very touched by the gesture but yet spent very little time with her (only for bonking), as I know we couldn't be together.

In retrospect, I find myself not worthy of her doing all these stuff. I did not have the courage to tell her that I'm getting married soon. Which Viet gal would spend her time in Sg not going to work instead? She did not take a single cent from me, just that I bought an air-ticket for her to return.

Ironically, she's now back in Sg, albeit with a greater vengeance. Not only does she not return my sms, she also places her priority in making more money during this trip. Maybe this is due to the fact that she really desperate to save enough $$ for her plan to open a coffeeshop in Vietnam. Another point to add is that she did ask me for a few grand to realize her dream, but I did not comply.

At least now I know that there's some nice Viet WL who would spend that long period of time on me (about 6 months)...

Quote:
(2) they never sleep with customers or sleep with just a few - if you ever believe in this, u are the dumpest person in the whole world. How much money do they spend to come to singapore to work? If don't sleep with customers, how to earn money. They still have to eat and drink in singapore.

Hmm...Quite true actually. Even those so-called "good gals" who claimed not to favour the flesh trade, who seldom go hotel, will still choose their customers when the opportunity arises...

Quote:
I know this viet gal in 51 and always been bringing her out to have fun. She say she like me, but i know the game plan and play along with her.
Was it the tipsy gal?? How was the beach outing??

Quote:
To me, I find that it's a game of wits...The fittest survive. Treat it like a playground where Viet WLs n Sg guys satisfy their needs...

Quote:
but bro kangtuo last reply actually points out things in another perspective.. are we really conned of our money or are we actually trading for what both parties lacked? After all nothing is free in this world..
Nothing is definitely free...We Sg guys do compensate in one way or another...Like one friend of mine who scored in 9 out of 10 outings to AD ktv. He did not literally pay for the sexual service but still got to bring the gals out to have fun...Still involves monetary issues right?

Khong gi co the thay the con, tai vi con la tat ca cua doi ong ba

Interesting RPG Sex Game: Pornstar Wars
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1