The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks for the info bro - only down turn is that my learning is free and yours wasn't. THe other one, Mable also think she very ang pai, double book and had no problem thinking I can wait. After 10 minutes I walked!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Finally found the time to write this FR. One of my worst visits these years....

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoxi-massage/

Read about her FR couple of pages back last week. Sounded very enticing. Thought I would gave it a shot though her looks don't really appeal to me. Appointment made within 5 mins. Whole blardy visit turns out almost different from that FR.............

Sulky faced the moment I entered. Thought things would turn better. Passed towel to me and I am left by myself while she attended to her phone. No showering together. Started to massage me fully clothed. I was like wtf. Thought it was meant to be FULL nude. Other details of my ordeal below....

Location: 8/10. The only saving grace/ 5 mins walk from MRT. Pretty convenient. Not exactly secluded but I guess no one gives a damn.. Lol

Looks: 5.5/10. Not attracted by her looks, though she looks similar to the photos. Was attracted by the services written in the earlier FR..

Figure: 4/10. Skinny with small boobs. I think I grab myself better..

Roaming: 4/10. Twist and turn to avoid me touching her. Only managed to touch her negligible boobs. Hands not long enough to reach below her panties. Yeah.. She had her panties on even during sensual. What happened to the 69, stimulate clitoris etc? Visited enough MLs to know that it was intentional.

HJ: 5/10. Only 2 positions. Either she sits away from you, at your legs, and jerk you. Or lie and place her mouth at one of your nips while jerking. No effort at all. Told her to change pattern she not happy, and rotate between these 2 patterns.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 45-50mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and rules.

Hope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars. Should have tried booking syts huan huan or min min. Heck, even going to find Anqi the milf also much better. Think should refrain from visiting until Javabeans thread is active again... Difficult to monitor the FRs.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Finally found the time to write this FR. One of my worst visits these years....

Read about her FR couple of pages back last week. Sounded very enticing. Thought I would gave it a shot though her looks don't really appeal to me. Appointment made within 5 mins. Whole blardy visit turns out almost different from that FR.............

Sulky faced the moment I entered. Thought things would turn better. Passed towel to me and I am left by myself while she attended to her phone. No showering together. Started to massage me fully clothed. I was like wtf. Thought it was meant to be FULL nude. Other details of my ordeal below....

Location: 8/10. The only saving grace/ 5 mins walk from MRT. Pretty convenient. Not exactly secluded but I guess no one gives a damn.. Lol

Looks: 5.5/10. Not attracted by her looks, though she looks similar to the photos. Was attracted by the services written in the earlier FR..

Figure: 4/10. Skinny with small boobs. I think I grab myself better..

Roaming: 4/10. Twist and turn to avoid me touching her. Only managed to touch her negligible boobs. Hands not long enough to reach below her panties. Yeah.. She had her panties on even during sensual. What happened to the 69, stimulate clitoris etc? Visited enough MLs to know that it was intentional.

HJ: 5/10. Only 2 positions. Either she sits away from you, at your legs, and jerk you. Or lie and place her mouth at one of your nips while jerking. No effort at all. Told her to change pattern she not happy, and rotate between these 2 patterns.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 45-50mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and rules.

Hope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars. Should have tried booking syts huan huan or min min. Heck, even going to find Anqi the milf also much better. Think should refrain from visiting until Javabeans thread is active again... Difficult to monitor the FRs.
Quite shocked at your review as another bro here (JasonJG) described visiting her as such a wonderful experience that I am considering booking also. Thanks for sharing. Not sure why the experience is so vastly different.. and pretty scary that it differs so much.. Don't know which report to trust.. or she really give different service to different people.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Quite shocked at your review as another bro here (JasonJG) described visiting her as such a wonderful experience that I am considering booking also. Thanks for sharing. Not sure why the experience is so vastly different.. and pretty scary that it differs so much.. Don't know which report to trust.. or she really give different service to different people.
I booked because of that FR too. Totally appalled. She's not that much of an angpai that we need to smear..

Maybe I looked like a sucker that's easy to makan. She knows about my FR already.. so perhaps things might be different for you. But no way am I going to forget such a different standard of service.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I booked because of that FR too. Totally appalled. She's not that much of an angpai that we need to smear..

Maybe I looked like a sucker that's easy to makan. She knows about my FR already.. so perhaps things might be different for you. But no way am I going to forget such a different standard of service.
My MR are vivid, detailed, factual, and based on my personal encounters with each ML. I really dig her looks, and have very good chemistry with her. I have tried many other girls and had my share of nightmare encounters, but I don't like writing negative MRs as I do not wish to recall the unpleasant experiences, unless they are so bad that they are in effect scams.

In Xiao Xi's case, guess I caught her on a good day, while you caught her on a bad day. Think she's too temperamental for her own good and that her service standards are determined by her moods. She probably needs to attend some courses on service quality to help herself.

Since your MR on her, she's not had a single customer, and can't cover her costs for today. She indicated that she'd likely bring forward her departure date.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
My MR are vivid, detailed, factual, and based on my personal encounters with each ML. I really dig her looks, and have very good chemistry with her. I have tried many other girls and had my share of nightmare encounters, but I don't like writing negative MRs as I do not wish to recall the unpleasant experiences, unless they are so bad that they are in effect scams.

In Xiao Xi's case, guess I caught her on a good day, while you caught her on a bad day. Think she's too temperamental for her own good and that her service standards are determined by her moods. She probably needs to attend some courses on service quality to help herself.

Since your MR on her, she's not had a single customer, and can't cover her costs for today. She indicated that she'd likely bring forward her departure date.
He posted the MR at 430 pm leh. Usually bookings some very early in the day one. 430 pm if no bookings then is only miss those last minute booking types. Why blame his MR? At 430 pm type of MR, I really don't think it affected her booking that much, especially you say until cannot cover cost for the day. You mean between 430 pm and 930 pm she got so many cancellations ah. She want to go home early go home lo, no need to cook cock and bull story.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zooto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been trying to book min min for very Long already. Not replying my text. Not sure why. 4times. Not a single reply.

End up tried Huan Huan. Worth every dollar. Except for the shower water, not sure is the shower head spoiled or water pressure very Low.
A gem not to be miss. Pretty. Good figure. Nice and natural boobs.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Malagodlike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Perhaps customer age would also help us see if we will get a good experience or not.. I heard several MLs saying they do not like to serve younger bros.. older bros are preferred.. maybe this is a culture thingy.. I am between 25-30 and generally always have bad experience with milf.. anyway thanks guys for sharing.. I will contribute mine soon..
Old 22-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
He posted the MR at 430 pm leh. Usually bookings some very early in the day one. 430 pm if no bookings then is only miss those last minute booking types. Why blame his MR? At 430 pm type of MR, I really don't think it affected her booking that much, especially you say until cannot cover cost for the day. You mean between 430 pm and 930 pm she got so many cancellations ah. She want to go home early go home lo, no need to cook cock and bull story.
According to her, she only had one customer in the afternoon. She's not an angpai who can have a constant stream of booking. Like Tim1 himself said, he did not have any difficulty booking her at the last minute. She typically has 4-6 customers a day, but her total number of customer today up till my earlier post is that single customer in the afternoon. You're the one talking cock!
Old 22-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Points deducted. Expected response from her OKTs and supporters.. Lololololol.. No wonder the MLs are playing punk nowadays. Because of suckers...
Thanks for FR, it help in making informed decision
Old 22-08-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
According to her, she only had one customer in the afternoon. She's not an angpai who can have a constant stream of booking. Like Tim1 himself said, he did not have any difficulty booking her at the last minute. She typically has 4-6 customers a day, but her total number of customer today up till my earlier post is that single customer in the afternoon. You're the one talking cock!
I didn't say you are the one cooking up the cock and bull story ah.

Quote:
She want to go home early go home lo, no need to cook cock and bull story.
She tell you she no business, only 1 customer since tim1, such a cock and bull story FROM HER. After chiong so long, these type of story and you really believe ah?

Unless you are her OKT, I don't see the reason she would tell you she got no customers to even cover costs other than to solicit pity points.

If she business really that bad, only 1 customer for the whole day and still give this type of service level to that one customer, then ya, she really go home better.

I also don't see the need for you to defend her for her, since every bro here has their right to put truthful MR as they see fit.

If you're worried your imaginary points or your rep for posting good truthful MR get marred, does one wrong MR means all your previous MR and future MR will not be trusted?

Trusted or not trusted, does it matter? If it doesn't affect your income in real life why worry? I also give bad MR for AP before what. Who cares? The AP give shit service, I give bad MR lo. The points don't matter to me.

The more you start getting confrontational, the more people will think you aren't who you say you are. Just a food for thought.

Quote:
No wonder the MLs are playing punk nowadays. Because of suckers...
Or maybe tim1 was correct about there being suckers, just the suckers don't realize they are the suckers.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I am sure she got plenty of business after your detailed FR. I don't think I can write as well as you though. Lol..

Anyway, we all do have our fair share of poor service time to time. But this time really takes the cake. If she has the confidence to tell you to add in all the intimacy you described, surely the customers would expect nothing less. Needless to say a completely different bad experience..

If she is not in the mood/state to provide a reasonable service, don't take any. If she wants to take and screws it, don't expect all the clients to suck it up. I take the side of the paying customers, so it is only fair to other bros that I share my bad experience with them. Moreover, I am already many days late. Who knows how many lurking bros experienced the same bad service?

I am not on a witch hunt nor was it a bruised ego due to unrequited demands. The last time I wrote a bad FR was 2+ years ago. Still remember it was Beanie. Another bad exp I wrote about was with Chaste even longer ago. The rest whom took me for granted after 2-3 visits. I just move on. No one owes them a living. So I hope bros here not put them on a pedestal and honor them like they are our most prized possession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malagodlike View Post
Perhaps customer age would also help us see if we will get a good experience or not.. I heard several MLs saying they do not like to serve younger bros.. older bros are preferred.. maybe this is a culture thingy.. I am between 25-30 and generally always have bad experience with milf.. anyway thanks guys for sharing.. I will contribute mine soon..
I don't look too old either. But so far the MILFs I met were rather nice to me. Didn't know there is this unknown rule about not serving younger clients. If yes, they should indicate it just like the indication of Chinese Speaking only for some. If not, don't cry foul when their business are affected.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Thanks for FR, it help in making informed decision
You are welcome Thanks for upping me guys. Will return the favor soon.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are welcome Thanks for upping me guys. Will return the favor soon.
wow got point must share haha.

to get over your unfortunate experience probably should try huan huan or min min. But i would ship huan huan more after getting a taste of both flavour.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

I appreciate the FRs post by genuine chiongsters.
Personally, i've tried MLs after reviews by fellow chiongsters here. Satisfaction rate is around 70%, which is still reasonable for me.
Hope this episode does not discourage fellow chiongsters on posting FRs.

Cheers

Last edited by actprunet; 23-08-2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: removed 'only'
Old 23-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.net/huan-huan-massage/

Finally made an appt to try her.

She was wearing this oversized T which hide her assets well.

As mentioned before, her sensual really good....and she puts in the effort.
There were a lot of smses coming through n she didnt pick up coz doing the sensual.
But dunno who called her...twice.....n i asked her to pick up the call.
Dunno who so buay zi dong....

I came when she was doing the dry humping.....really cannot lun coz my hands was on her fabulous boobs. I swore hers are best pair i ever grope in the past 4 years. The previous pair belong to a 19 year old KTV gal in CP China.....
Soft, milky, smooth, so full....n erected full nips....very hard to describe.
How to control??????

Anyway she told me this is a better way to release rather than using HJ.....

After release, she help me clean up and gave me a nice leg massage until times up....she did asked me want to shower....
I say yes n she stop like 5 mins early. She told me some customers dun shower after and she will massage until full time.

Previous FR mentioned she not friendly....well to each its own...i think she just want to concentrate on doing the massage so she might have neglected the smiling part.

I think at the moment at $100...she is the top....followed by Min Min.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1