The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
WHAT!!! CARRA NOT UP TO STANDARD ???!!!???? Maybe Agger need time, but Carra ???
Relax lah ... no need for such BIG reactions when reading things written by ignorant big mouths. Just ignore them like I did.

First, he came in with a theory of "lacking hunger" which definitely does not hold water ... what has LFC been feeding on over the last 3 years to warrant a lack of hunger??
Then, now he came in again with a judgement of "Carra not up to standard" which I thought could only come from a MU supporter ... if Carra were not up to standard, get him to name me 5 other central defenders in the EPL who has performed more consistently in the last 3 years.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 30-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
WAKE-UP-U-FOOLS is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ledley King

Robert Huth

John Terry

Ricardo Carvalho

Rio Ferdinand

ALL THESE DEFENDERS ARE BETTER THAN FOOL'S CARRAGHER <--- PIECE OF SHIT ENGLAND DUN EVEN WAN GIVE HIM A SLOT IN TEAM

KingEros <-- DUDE ARE U SAYING U R BETTER THAN ENGLAND MANAGER ?? HAHAHA U R JUS A SMALL ASS SAMSTER

PITY U FOOLS WIN NOTHING SO SAD MAN SOB SOB!!

PAST 2 YEARS WHAT U WIN? ROFLLMAO!!!

DON SAY PPLE IGNORANT PLS ! U FOOLS ARE THE IGNORANT ONES !!!

HAHAHA WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!
Old 31-05-2007, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
I firmly believe that unless there's a club popping up with a longer-than-one-year contract plus equal-or-better-than-current personal terms, it is Hyypia's wish to retire after serving out his final year with LFC.
I think he may consider the idea of returning to Finnish football. Contribute to his domestic league, which will be played at a slower pace and pass his experience back. Even after his final year, he's still not old enough to retire, I feel. He was never really very pacy even when he was younger anyway.
Old 31-05-2007, 07:35 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think he may consider the idea of returning to Finnish football. Contribute to his domestic league, which will be played at a slower pace and pass his experience back
I hope LFC offer him a coaching career when he retires,to many Pool supporters he is already a legend. He always manages to make up his lack in pace with his excellent sense of positioning,which I admire.
Old 31-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedSex View Post
Agreed!! But still Reds need a hard-tacking man to control the heart of defend... jamie and agger still not up to the standard.
huh??? carra not good enough??? anyone who plays his heart out for pool week in and week out is good enough for me. we cant always expect a "alan hansen" leading the defence all the time. such player, with so much class and composure, we can only see about 1 or 2 in every generation. no one is probably good enough after we saw alan hansen in action...

as for hyypia, he is the best signing houllier has acquired for liverpool during his time as manager. very reliable, no nonsense and most important, he doesnt play dirty. although lacking in speed, he makes it up with his reading of the game. his tackles r timely as well. an additional season might not be a bad thing after all. maybe agger can pick up some traits from him.
Old 31-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bros, I know it's off season and transfer gossip time but let's choose Pool's goal of the season. Just watched part of the EPL goal of the season programme and as usual the focus is on great strikes from distance. They forget about the goals which come from teamwork and timing, which are just as beautiful.

Last season we didn't have goals like Stevie's against Olympiakos or West Ham. So which was our goal of the season?

I'm trying to remember the goals but only a few come to mind:

Agger against West Ham at the Kop end.
Stevie against Sheff Utd after over the top flick from Robbie.
Crouchie's bicycle kicks against Galatasaray and Villa.
Stevie against Arsenal in Carling Cup.
Riise's long range missiles against PSV, Spurs and Chelsea (Charity Shield).
Riise against Barca away.
Kuyt against West Ham away.
Pennant against Chelsea at home.
Alonso's own half strike against Newcastle.

PS. I recall vaguely we had some nice passes leading to goals but for the life of me, I can't remember most of them...sigh. Will check out Youtube later.

My vote:
Riise's goal, right foot, against Barca. Winning goal of the tie, sealing our comeback. Goal came after a quick break with Stevie and Kuyt involved. Assisted by Bellars who had swung a golf club at Riise a few days ago and now passed something more palatable to Riise's right foot.

Opinions?
Old 31-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Opinions?
My vote... Agger's against Chelsea in the CL... gave us another CL Final
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 31-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
My vote... Agger's against Chelsea in the CL... gave us another CL Final
That's true, that was an important and well worked goal.
Old 31-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's true, that was an important and well worked goal.
Yeah... you look at the slow mo replay...can almost see all the 'HUH ????' look on Chelsea players faces when the ball was played to Agger. The expressions were priceless
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 31-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

It seems that Liverpool are linked with every player :

Liverpool have joined the race for Wigan Athletic fullback Leighton Baines.
The Evening Chronicle says Baines is a top target for Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce, but could have his head turned by Liverpool after his boyhood heroes joined the race to sign him

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 31-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No choice ... has been my religion (following the club's fortunes) for the last 31 years.
"thirty one years..."

*bows down in reverence*

ps : nice avatar btw. very nice.
Old 31-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Opinions? [/QUOTE]

Mine's Crouchie agst Gala. Technically brilliant.
Old 31-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No choice ... has been my religion (following the club's fortunes) for the last 31 years.
hahaha then u really put me to shame cos i am only 1 year shy of you in supporting Liverpool and yet my knowledge is not that extensive...
Old 31-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Then, now he came in again with a judgement of "Carra not up to standard" which I thought could only come from a MU supporter ... if Carra were not up to standard
I think he meant defending in an aerial battle.
Old 31-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Riise's goal, right foot, against Barca. Winning goal of the tie, sealing our comeback. Goal came after a quick break with Stevie and Kuyt involved. Assisted by Bellars who had swung a golf club at Riise a few days ago and now passed something more palatable to Riise's right foot.
That's my goal of the season too ...
Simply becoz both of them showed the world that "club comes before self" ... especially the way they hugged & congratulated each other after the goal. That was, to me, REALLY priceless.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1