The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2017, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Boon Lay is very convenient meh? Think more convenient for bros that stay in JB bah.
I think it is a HDB unit which has been raided couple of times in the past few months.
Old 19-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Did not cheong too much lately. Saw Xiao Yu returns quickly went to see her.
http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/
http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-yu-massage/
LTD ad states no BBBJ.
SLG ad states she provides BBBJ.
These OKTs are full of shit.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
Very convenient for those living in the west and working in the west and don't mind journey to west for a shiok time :-p
Wah, next time I review Soapland also, very convenient for those that work in Japan and don't mind flying to Japan lo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I think it is a HDB unit which has been raided couple of times in the past few months.
Dunno, maybe it's the condo units directly above the interchange? But now a days, I see the ad if it's on that website I also not really keen to go, especially the MR posting style is like OKT or post bullshit like "Boon Lay is convenient".
Old 19-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
LTD ad states no BBBJ.
SLG ad states she provides BBBJ.
These OKTs are full of shit.
LHL, a secret ministerial review should be convened!
Old 19-08-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Anyone visited SLG Laura recently? Is her service still as good?
Old 19-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Anyone visited SLG Laura recently? Is her service still as good?
i would like to know this too. the last time i tried her JG many months back, it was mindblowing... still looking for that feeling...
Old 19-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
i would like to know this too. the last time i tried her JG many months back, it was mindblowing... still looking for that feeling...
Laura still as sultry and curvy. My regular go to for maintenance, got looks, got figure, nice to chat with n mean JG skills. Best of both worlds, why not.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

After a long break, finally go to RTM Adele.
I must say, everything's still as how I remembered... SHIOK!!
Sensual is always such an enjoyable affair with this gem.
Body/face: 8/10 still the body and chio face I remembered
Massage 7-8/10. Noted some negative reviews on her massage these days which I find it odd. Every experience is of cos different but I always find her strength and spots being rather good. To me still the same. The one point difference is only due to length of massage. I wld love it to be longer but...
HDL/Sensual 9.5/10 this is why!! U want longer massage means u cannot enjoy her killer move for longer! Dilemma sia! Of cos by default she choose to give the specialty more emphasis and of cos I liked that...
Overall experience: 9/10 all great, end off with one drink with her and chit chat to catch up. Will RTM whenever I find the time or when she's free
Old 20-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Read FRs on stable website.? All due respect but crazy ah dude!!?? You know those are not real. Look, got 9s and 10s for ratings. Who gives so many perfect score? I see score 10 , immediately it's BS OKT pattern FR.

I know sure kenna zap for this but wth....

She only fully clothed massage! Wah, I was eyeing her before, but now I will strike her off my list. Again all due respect, if really want to be serious in massage , then charge $40-$50 an hour like proper massage rates. That advertised rate of $100 is for MLs to strip so us horny men can go feast on their lovely puppies, and get our jollies off.

Just being real dude.

i think you got mixed up i just saying you can find her in sglonelyguy for her ads not her FR.

I am just sharing my experience with her. Its up to individual to decide to try or to give up.

Someone meat is someone else poison.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonNg View Post
Bro, what's the damage like? Entrance plus tips?
Sorry for the delay in replying. Entrance $50 for 90 minutes then $70 to her.

Note: Thank you for the up given from the bros. But, I receive so many down-votes & such rude messages too just because I didn't explicitly say that she is in SPA. Keyboard warriors -.-"
Old 20-08-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforfun View Post

Note: Thank you for the up given from the bros. But, I receive so many down-votes & such rude messages too just because I didn't explicitly say that she is in SPA. Keyboard warriors -.-"
$50 for 90 mins? New rate ah? Very value for money then.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforfun View Post

70 for hj or with bbbj? 70 for hj is carrot price bro

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 20-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
She might have RTC-ed. Can't find the ad in LTD anymore
FYI shes still around.. just went ad free cause leaving soon?
Old 20-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Yes, many addresses but same IP. Think was set up to bypass the DNS block from MDA.
I dunno how it is done but one of my fellow taxi driver's son who is studying computer science in Polytechnic set up a wifi point at the coffee shop where we have our TCSS sessions. Although the 10- 12 of us always surf SBF from there..... I noticed all of us always have the same IP address appear even when we are using separate devices.
Old 20-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
pop.tard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
She might have RTC-ed. Can't find the ad in LTD anymore
From what i know, she's still here, you may try to contact her or pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1