The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried liltigerden Zoe

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10 went there for the boobs.
GFE: 7/10 (chatty, but used her phone occasionally)
Massage: 8/10 quite good,

Overall wise can be improved.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody tried Una from SGlocalmassage before?
Old 18-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
You can find jiajia here http://sglonelyguy.net/qingqing-massage/
in 30s. MILF. Good in massage. She will encourage you use massage rather than do 2 x hj. 1 x hj is recommended.

BM is not there she will be clothed. Not sure if you can request. But she is really good at massage.
Read FRs on stable website.? All due respect but crazy ah dude!!?? You know those are not real. Look, got 9s and 10s for ratings. Who gives so many perfect score? I see score 10 , immediately it's BS OKT pattern FR.

I know sure kenna zap for this but wth....

She only fully clothed massage! Wah, I was eyeing her before, but now I will strike her off my list. Again all due respect, if really want to be serious in massage , then charge $40-$50 an hour like proper massage rates. That advertised rate of $100 is for MLs to strip so us horny men can go feast on their lovely puppies, and get our jollies off.

Just being real dude.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

How pretty is this Cherry and Roini?
If say according to me Donna is 8/10. Hahaha
Old 18-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
liho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
MR for Polly. Details to come.
As a whole, she has good potential with her attitude but needs to be careful and improve in some areas.
Saw her SYT ad on LTD and her 'headlights' attracted me to make a booking with her. Bro yalpnez's MR is pretty accurate.
http://www.liltigersden.com/polly/

Location: Not exactly discrete because there isn't any 'tactical area' around for you to chill if you reach early. The nearest is quite a distance away. Best to be on time or call her when you are about to reach. She needs to come out and open the gate door as she mentioned it's spoiled.

Looks: Her facial features are quite nice but don't expect SYT. Her makeup somehow makes her looks much older.

Body: As mentioned by bro yalpnez, she has got very obvious tummy. Probably because of her previous job as she drinks a lot. However, her 2 melons makes up for it.

Special: Apparently this is something which is added into her package which I've never experience with other ML before. About a min sexy dance with a little striptease. Can see her neh neh 'boing, 'boing', 'boing' when she dance. Still got room for improvement. Maybe will be better if can dance together 'rubba' 'rubba'..

Massage: Not too bad as she managed to ease some knots on my shoulders.

Sensual: Unhook her bra and 'pop' comes out her 2 melons, soft and natural. Nice light brown nipples too. Immediately help myself to her boobs! Did a few position for HJ and she asked whether want to BF. Hell yeah, of course! With her CFM seductive eyes looking at me while BF me, I really cannot last long. Unload everything on her boobs, shiok!

GFE: Ok nia for me. Though she does offer drinks before and after session. Also initiate to give me a shoulder and head massage till the time is up.

RTM: Her BF is shiok but the location and the very 'cui' toilet makes me think twice.

Thanks for reading. Hope this helps.
Old 18-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Removed the post.

Last edited by fishlover; 30-08-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old 18-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros, go check a damm funny post at sg wolves for yuan yuan gal no. 327..
Old 18-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
This one is another kind of rarity. A rare stone, never a gem. Like that also can makan? Taboleh lah.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
...good value for money at a very convenient location (very very near MRT/bus interchange)....
Boon Lay is very convenient meh? Think more convenient for bros that stay in JB bah.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Did not cheong too much lately. Saw Xiao Yu returns quickly went to see her.
http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/
http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-yu-massage/

I visited her when she just moved in to an one-bed apartment. That place brought back so much memory

The place is conveniently located with easy access. Room is nice and clean.

Xiao Yu is not a SYT. Should be near to late 20s. In person looks better than her photos. Can tell they were recently taken and not some 5 or 10 years old photos.

Started with her stripped naked to shower together. We had some fun while cleaning each other in the wet Came out of the bath she remained naked. Wiped dry and started the massage which no doubt was decent with good effort on the whole body. I liked the feeling of the various parts of her naked body making contact with mine during massage, be it intentionally or not. It was like some sort of teasing foreplay.

Next was the sensual session. Xiao Yu was accommodating and out to please. Roaming was almost without limit. Halfway I asked for HDLY which I enjoyed very much her slow stroking of my manhood. When I returned favor to her, she was responsive and I could hear her not very soft moan. Needless to say, I cum with great satisfaction

Xiao Yu was focus on her service. She did not use her phone. I saw her changed towel on the bed before I left. Did not cut short time. From booking to after left her place, she was very friendly throughout.

On the GFE part, we talked about many things like old friends. I felt relaxed being with her. Wished could spend longer time there. Hope to see her soon.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Xiao Bei(LTD)/Xiao Xi(SLG)
http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-bei/

Been wanting to give this cute looking ML a go for a while now, but things always seem to come up. Finally managed to book her the night before and got a late slot. It was raining crazy hard on the way there... and although the session was booked late, she still texted me to say please take your time as it's raining, how thoughtful.

Got there no fuss, had to get a little yet, but what followed was well worth it. She looks very very similar to the photos, I wasn't sure at first. But later during the session, when I was lying on my back, did I get to observe a little close and alas, it was definitely her.

The massage was really good, I'm a massage lover myself, at this point I remembered not caring if it was her in the photo.. cause the massage was ace. Following which, she did do some JG on me, and I must say tho she didn't spend much time there, It felt pretty legit.

Moving on the finale, she layed beside me to finish me off while allowing me to caress her soft, natural boobies. Finished in no time.

After that, she went into a the shower with me to hose me down and cleaned me and dry me after. I left more satisfied then when I arrived.

So to summaries:
Looks: 9/10 (like her look a lot, and the way she dresses)
Body: 7/10 (soft, fair skin.. a little bit of a tummy, but I ain't perfect either)
Boobs: 7/10(Soft and a joy to squeeze, felt more like a b cup, so probably not ideal if you're a boob man)
Massage: 9/10(was a lot better than I expected, couldn't be happier with my decision.)
HJ: 6/10 (sensual and straight to the point, I liked it, and was satisfied with the massage to care if it didn't have a lot of 'pattern'
Attitude: 9/10 (very accommodative, polite and giving. Cleaned me up nicely after finishing, showered me good and even carried my mad heavy bag to the door and stood there with it till I put my shoes on)

RTM: 100%
Old 19-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
Anybody tried May from LTD? Looks hot.
May to me was pretty good. Looks exactly like in the photos. She was not nude (only topless). One thing I did not like was she used phone quite a few times. Other than that she is worth visiting.
Old 19-08-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Read FRs on stable website.? All due respect but crazy ah dude!!?? You know those are not real. Look, got 9s and 10s for ratings. Who gives so many perfect score? I see score 10 , immediately it's BS OKT pattern FR.

I know sure kenna zap for this but wth....

She only fully clothed massage! Wah, I was eyeing her before, but now I will strike her off my list. Again all due respect, if really want to be serious in massage , then charge $40-$50 an hour like proper massage rates. That advertised rate of $100 is for MLs to strip so us horny men can go feast on their lovely puppies, and get our jollies off.

Just being real dude.
I visited Qing-Qing three times last year. She is in her 30s but still kinda sexy looking. And yes, her massage is pretty solid. During the sensual, she has no qualms about showing her boobs, and inviting me to suckle them, and they are rather nice too. Depending on chemistry, she's also open to worldwide roaming.

I stopped seeing her because it's just me.... I was a bit turned off by her voice... and since then, there have been other favorites....
Old 19-08-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Lol first time i read through stable website comments, some seems crazy good. But look at the photos sianz 1/2
Old 19-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Very convenient for those living in the west and working in the west and don't mind journey to west for a shiok time :-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Boon Lay is very convenient meh? Think more convenient for bros that stay in JB bah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1