The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 06-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Wah thanks for the FR bro, was gonna try her initially. Up you
Tks bro. Just wanted to warn all the bros here
Old 06-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ronaldinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post
Probably i will get zap by okt but heck. I have to pen this worst fr of my life.

6 July . Slot: 1130am to 1pm. I left at 1210pm.

Pros:

Okt is responsive. (But only 2 word reply "sorry bro" to me after i complain to him abt the girl)

Girl face is chio like photo.

Cons:

Ask u for money first.

photo probably taken few yrs back. Face same but body is alot more meatier. Got big tummy.

She claim she shower liao so i shower alone

Not even slight kiss, let alone french

Cannot lick suck nipple too hard. She say pain

Face always black. Only speak when i ask qn. Situation gets awkward aft some time

Sleep after 1st shot. No massage. Hp got message she will wake up see.

Want to quickly finish up her job. Less than 10 min after my 1st shot she try to arouse me and stroke my cock. Told her to wait and let me rest more she give black face.

As have alr wasted $150 , no pt to waste my sperm on 2nd shot. I shower and left liao.

Rtf: prefer to throw $150 into the sea
Thanks a lot man! You’re a hero for posting that FR
Old 06-07-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LEGALTENDER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Miri from TRL
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=695904

Looks wise she's young pretty girl and has nice soft big boobs. Her face is resembles the picture with touch ups. Her body has meat and curves, slender not fat but definitely not chopstick skinny type.

She's a very attentive and friendly bubbly girl and will quickly break the ice. Her BBBJ skills are also very good. Eye contact as she sucks is very hot.

FJ wise it was intense, she pounded me hard starting with cowgirl, then I pounded her hard in doggy and missionary before swapping around again.

I think she's absolutely worth the money, I haven't had jelly legs from fucking for quite some time
Old 06-07-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 15
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

All of u keep complaining this and that girl no good okt no good girl play hp, show black face this and that.. how many times u all want keep complaining?? Keep complaining might as well don't do then save money, won't have ppl give u fuck shit service. Easy as that.. And girl give shit or black face only not happy.. girls r also human not robots. They also have bad days or personal problem And u think they like doing this so y keep complaining like I said want to keep complaining might as well don't do.. Easy.. do then complain. Pls get a life la
Old 06-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
huggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
All of u keep complaining this and that girl no good okt no good girl play hp, show black face this and that.. how many times u all want keep complaining?? Keep complaining might as well don't do then save money, won't have ppl give u fuck shit service. Easy as that.. And girl give shit or black face only not happy.. girls r also human not robots. They also have bad days or personal problem And u think they like doing this so y keep complaining like I said want to keep complaining might as well don't do.. Easy.. do then complain. Pls get a life la
Relax la babe90, we pay for good service, it’s the job of okay to educate their ladies to serve the customer better. Just my 2 cents worth.😀🙏🏻
Old 06-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

haha bro long time no chat with U liao.

Wonder how are U doing. PM me
Old 06-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post
Thanks a lot man! You’re a hero for posting that FR
That's not being a hero. That's being a scardy cat who types bad reports about people business.. If the service or what is lousy must you spoil people reputation or business?? Cannot keep the comments to yourself isit. Happen to u only maybe not to others
Old 06-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
All bros here have the rights to give their feedback. Nothing to do with getting a life.

That's what this thread is for. So bros know which girl gives subpar service. If she has a personal problem she should put that aside and focus on her job first. If you have a bad day I'm sure you won't spit in ur boss's face.

Don't be a cancer to this thread. No one appreciates a white knight like you.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
roystone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
All bros here have the rights to give their feedback. Nothing to do with getting a life.

That's what this thread is for. So bros know which girl gives subpar service. If she has a personal problem she should put that aside and focus on her job first. If you have a bad day I'm sure you won't spit in ur boss's face.

Ignore it haha! His / her comment all back fire one...
Old 06-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
That's not being a hero. That's being a scardy cat who types bad reports about people business.. If the service or what is lousy must you spoil people reputation or business?? Cannot keep the comments to yourself isit. Happen to u only maybe not to others
Spoil does not apply in this context, as it is honest feedback. The "spoil" part will self actualize if Ikim or Soi69 doesnt wake up their idea.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post

Woooaahhhh!!!! Who said anything about being a white knight.. did I type I am the white knight or anything is my own personal view... so open your eyes and don't be assume... this thread is for anyone to comment including me.. U don't like it that's your problem. I comment whatever I want to.. If u want me out well... make me
Old 06-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kickbutt321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Looks like someone is siding OKT properly a shareholder of it
Old 06-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iluvmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That happen to me also. Maybe not yandao same same you or not their regular. Picture and person does not tally at all.

Quote:
Old 06-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Woooaahhhh!!!! Who said anything about being a white knight.. did I type I am the white knight or anything is my own personal view... so open your eyes and don't be assume... this thread is for anyone to comment including me.. U don't like it that's your problem. I comment whatever I want to.. If u want me out well... make me
You state that this forum is for anyone to comment yet you urge other forummers to stop posting stuff that is not to your liking. You are a perfect example of a hypocrite.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
One of the stables (up lorry last year) actually did provide the Thai university uniforms after I have feedback to the Okt several times. I still remembered the unform was a brand new one as it was still wrapped in a plastic bag. Haha!

You may try to feedback ur requests to ur regular stables. If all of us do the same, I suppose all of us get to enjoy it soon for all the stables. I think university uniforms are still ok with the ICA but will be risky for other more kinky cosplay costumes.

Good luck!
Maybe see can order some local uniforms to "jiam si tong"...
Like those JCs, IJ Pinafolds... Don't know where to buy them nowadays. Can order online anot???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1