The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder575 View Post
Baihui is the tall, leggy type or the petite type since she is skinny?
She's about 165cm rough estimate, leggy? Im not sure as her upper body is quite lengthy in proportion to her legs, i should call her slim not skinny as she manage to put on a few kg since her arrival.

I M Possible
Old 21-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Lalala. I was probably the first to notice this hidden gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Haha you always fast leg in bonking new gals bro nato?

but to be honest bai hui needs to put on 2kg more so that she dun look too skinny. But her service damn good for sure!
After she gain weight , her body became so much nicer than she first came to the Club...hee hee

I love her BBBJ...AWESOME!
Old 21-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw this a fight n quarrel between CHU CHU n her customer on wednesday this carrot head customer is the one who give $ to her to return to china they alreadly got bust out in the room liao before they contiue at the sitting area the guy some more push chu chu to fuck off n also say she is a lier cheat his $ shouted at her the guy also wanted to make report to AV he was dam angry even okt dont want to get in sitting there watching only chu chu really good kc queen but this bro really make himself malo money being kc n also no face at the sitting area . this is a warning to us
Old 21-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This will have a bad impact on chu chu 's business
As the guy make a scene there
Old 21-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Both also cock one give $ no lobang tolan one collected $ last min change mind never keep promise nothing is for free one . if AV come in sure kana sent back .
Old 21-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

So big scene ah lucky was not there if not later they get struck by tea cup lan lan .
Old 21-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
vader2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewestwood View Post
Saw this a fight n quarrel between CHU CHU n her customer on wednesday this carrot head customer is the one who give $ to her to return to china they alreadly got bust out in the room liao before they contiue at the sitting area the guy some more push chu chu to fuck off n also say she is a lier cheat his $ shouted at her the guy also wanted to make report to AV he was dam angry even okt dont want to get in sitting there watching only chu chu really good kc queen but this bro really make himself malo money being kc n also no face at the sitting area . this is a warning to us
Honestly, who cares what actually happened between them.... GL is the place to have fun and satisfy your manhood. When emotions are involved it becomes complicated. listen to your brudder and not your heart......
Old 21-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader2006 View Post
Honestly, who cares what actually happened between them.... GL is the place to have fun and satisfy your manhood. When emotions are involved it becomes complicated. listen to your brudder and not your heart......
The DARK LORD (Darth) Vader gives excellent counsel : When at GL, Penis over Heart
Old 21-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stone08 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewestwood View Post
wah this bro must have been KCed...some agreement beforehand must have been broken...tot chu chu is handing over yellow card in earlier?
Old 22-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
woshiedison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just rtf yi ling also as bai hui n yiling is my fav in this house same as baihui skill n look improve this two gal if they r my gf fk them everyday also won't get bored
Old 22-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone08 View Post
wah this bro must have been KCed...some agreement beforehand must have been broken...tot chu chu is handing over yellow card in earlier?
The girls cannot quarrel with the customer. If this kind of thing happen. this house cannot go. Nobody wants to see fight in the house, . The girls cannot do that. The okt needs to do something. The girls must be scolded .
Old 22-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If the okt allows this kind of thing to happen to his house. It is bad reputation for his house.
Old 22-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
If the okt allows this kind of thing to happen to his house. It is bad reputation for his house.
Yeah man, why OKT just let it happen ?
Old 22-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Carrot head paid $$$ go ask back for money .... He really deserved to be cheated... Chu chu din point a gun / knife ask him to give wad.,. How about those gers got conned by "rich boss" to go home in end din honour their promises to WLs... We can't pity either of cases WLs got conned due to greed carrot heads got conned due to stupidity !!!! Wad has is got to do wid OKT anyway?!!? When these kinds of secret deals are done not witnessed by okts. IT IS between two consenting adults who r naive to believe got such deals... ( high sea international smuggling deals )
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone08 View Post
Heard the story is like that chu chu ask the carrot bro for $100k but the bro i think alreadly give her $40k upfront after she return china he will give the remaining but later chu chu think think withdraw from surrendring the yellow card mention in the earlier stage that why the fight broke up .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1