The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
everina

Old 02-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
grail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Show your penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondPower View Post
Just my humble share. A little over 5 inches. Wish I had more in length though.

Sleeping.

A nicely circumcised one.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsEs View Post
not too long for mine...recently i realized i will also get excited looking at pretty cock. omg. but i still prefer pussy n nips.

That's a good size bro! Very neatly shaven pubes too! I'm sure chix will like to have a go at your's!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Steady la bro! Did the same sister asked you for this pic too? Your photos are very similar to mine leh.
I don think so. but smile!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 16
303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!

Quote:
You've got a big tool bro! Anyway, all you need to do is to reduce the DPI of your pix in order to reduce the size.
thanks bro , will try doing that next time
Old 03-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
Damn, it looks yummy soft just as it is yummy all hard. Love the way the foreskin covers that big head. The way it hangs is just beautifully natural - Mrs G.
Thanks! Glad that u love it!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303258 View Post
hey bro! welcome to the thread. Finally u r ready to show ur big tool here!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster (V)

SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole78 View Post
Yup I have to admit that I love big dick.....cause I love to be doggy so if he's big and long I sure will moan all the while and keep telling him to fuck me hard and (deeper....ah.....harder....yes.....ah.....oh my god.....ahhhh.....deeper.....ya thats it.....don't stop.....ah.....ah.....ah.....)

If that is the case, it looks like you have many hard & pulsating cocks in this thread ready to penetrate your wet pussy doggy style. Scroll the pages and drop a PM to bros who have posted pix of their cocks, and arrange for a night of deep penetration with you!

After reading your reply, I am sure some of these pix have made your pussy wet in some way, so why not make the best of it? Would you consider posting pix of your pussy here and arouse interest from bros too? Maybe some bros here may drop you a PM instead? You may just get all the HARD COCK your pussy needs you know?

Give it a thought! I am sure many bros are reading our conversation here and they are willing to make you scream in estacy while you CUM with their hard cock inside your wet pussy.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
I don think so. but smile!
I see... But I'm happy for you bro! You finally got request to show your cock too. I'm hope it's from a girl but not from guys?
Old 03-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Looking forward to more pix bro!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster (V)

Dear TS (thread starter), where have you been bro? Anymore new pix from you? Don't keep us waiting for too long bro! Chix are reacting to this thread already leh!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 16
303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!

hahaha, dont say big ley ... there are bigger monsters sleeping , but dont want to show.. later mine will be small already .. hahaha juz kidding

Quote:
hey bro! welcome to the thread. Finally u r ready to show ur big tool here!!!
a fellow sammy lady suggest me to post a pic with the rod & measuring tape togther. if only she could help me with the pic la.. LOL

Quote:
Looking forward to more pix bro!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Hope bro and sis have fun in this thread!

Last edited by hammy1942; 03-09-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
hahaha, dont say big ley ... there are bigger monsters sleeping , but dont want to show.. later mine will be small already .. hahaha juz kidding

But bro, your tool is big what...

a fellow sammy lady suggest me to post a pic with the rod & measuring tape togther. if only she could help me with the pic la.. LOL
I also say!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Any bro/ sis would like to comment on my pics so far? big? small? short? long? anything! Feel free to pm me or take any pics as an example! lets make it more fun
Brother... You keep asking ppl to comment about your cock in almost all your post. Relax la... We already acknowledge you have a good cock already bro. You keep asking some more and sister's will think you need a lot of assurance.

Just keep posting your pix and keep them original and creative bro. That will get more attention than asking for assurance. Right bro?
Old 03-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all big bro wit big tool attracting sis....
gud news there is response
unfortunately mine not that big, not even receive any response from them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1