The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GaNv|c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

ALL Bro oUt there i ahev some request....Any place like cherry blossom (wong Ga) that type,i mean not that pricey,most of the time i go there damaged bout 500-800 plus.so any place bout the range?
Old 03-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
gatorabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

i'm quite a newbbie to the KL scene and i have to take some of my uni friends out for a "good time" that involves women, alcohol and more women in dec. i was thinking a KTV but are crown/prince etc as suggested ok? can the women be "booked" to come out and with extras?
Old 03-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can the women be "booked" to come out and with extras?
<<<<< i guess its a question of money.... loads of gals very willing one. but guess it will take a lot of it lorr......

normally if u go ktv in a group.. be prepared to fork out up to RM 300 each just for teh drinks alone ... then when u book gal for tehir company in the ktv.. its another RM 300 ish depending on places... but this doesnt gurantee u will get extras or teh gal will go out with u.. if u want the full thing.. i guess it can be as high as RM 1,000 .. n u have to get ur own hotel too!!
Old 03-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

interstuff,

If opposite Federal Hotel, then I think only one left. Mikado lounge or something. That kind of place is not really meant for our kind of fun.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mikado nothing one la, strictly a open bar KTV without any girls.

Got a samster from Spore came down to KL so we went to Butterfly today, just dropped by for a short visit but I must say I like it... the girls are very sporting and some quite good lookers also. The only thing is that you need to negotiate with the girls yourself if you want to tapau, coz no FJ there.

Later went to De Boss, much more expensive place compared to Butterfly but you get better quality surroundings. 70% malay girls and mostly wild, you can take them to the loo and bonk them for RM100-250 (average price RM150) or if they're comfortable with you, you can negotiate to bring them home (I was told mostly around RM300-350 range). On the average room + girl bookings (after happy hour) is RM300-350 each (3 person around RM900) while extra services are negotiated seperately. The girl that I was with was quite a cock teaser and kept asking me to fuck her... only thing is that her charges was quite high for doign it in the loo ie. RM250 (woudn't recommend a 2nd time, would much prefer a decent hotel), anyway already halfway there so we went for it.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G

Got a samster from Spore came down to KL so we went to Butterfly today, just dropped by for a short visit but I must say I like it... the girls are very sporting and some quite good lookers also. The only thing is that you need to negotiate with the girls yourself if you want to tapau, coz no FJ there.
Unfortunately we had to leave bcos full house, so no place to accomodate our SG Brother. Being Malaysian and Samster, have to take care of our bro mah, so we look for new place to go. So our bro TD0620G engine just started only have to off temporarily while we went to DBoss.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Later went to De Boss, much more expensive place compared to Butterfly but you get better quality surroundings. 70% malay girls and mostly wild, you can take them to the loo and bonk them for RM100-250 (average price RM150) or if they're comfortable with you, you can negotiate to bring them home (I was told mostly around RM300-350 range). On the average room + girl bookings (after happy hour) is RM300-350 each (3 person around RM900) while extra services are negotiated seperately. The girl that I was with was quite a cock teaser and kept asking me to fuck her... only thing is that her charges was quite high for doign it in the loo ie. RM250 (woudn't recommend a 2nd time, would much prefer a decent hotel), anyway already halfway there so we went for it.
The cost bos because after HH, no butterfly, so only based on booking (RM 150 per girl). Our bro TD0620G and Kingclubm, chose NL. Since got shortage of NL (They are so wild everyone one to book NL) I chose a local chinese girl. Anyway, while the two bro going wild, I was doing the SOP with my girl. In DBoss, Chinese Local Girl's do toilet service and follow you home overnite, but not all. So my girl is one of those don 't to toilet stunt. Good also lah, becos I not flexible enuf to handle.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
KLKOOL,

My system still got some fire. Just that getting a bit 'old' and tired of the scene. Also, I don't have the energy to chase them outside.

These days I go to places where there is a sure thing. I rather they chase me, rather I chase them. Can chase around the room like those Bollywood picture.
So got enroll in bollywood dance class or not?
Old 04-10-2005, 01:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

bro's KLKOOL n TD0620G,

Go KTV oso din call me!!!!
Old 04-10-2005, 04:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Ok... since u both 'sik do' i will forgive u both.

Call u later.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Wah Brudder, making me drool leh. Will check it out if I am in KL or maybe you can be my chionging guide. But I definitely want to tapau and not do in the loo.

Cheers,
Old 04-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi
Wah Brudder, making me drool leh. Will check it out if I am in KL or maybe you can be my chionging guide. But I definitely want to tapau and not do in the loo.

Cheers,
You and me both, not in the toliet. Only master Kamasutra up to page 10 Toilet stance is advance stage. That's why the other two Bro can master. Any bro can join us one, no problem.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
You and me both, not in the toliet. Only master Kamasutra up to page 10 Toilet stance is advance stage. That's why the other two Bro can master. Any bro can join us one, no problem.

I am a build is quite big, I am just worry for the safety of the minah. kekekeke and I am still an amatuer on the bed , have not progress to the toilet stage.

cheers,
Old 04-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi
I am a build is quite big, I am just worry for the safety of the minah. kekekeke and I am still an amatuer on the bed , have not progress to the toilet stage.

cheers,
It's ok, if u like, I can get the gers with big airbag to cushion your fall Amateur in bed, must practise then only can be professional.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
It's ok, if u like, I can get the gers with big airbag to cushion your fall Amateur in bed, must practise then only can be professional.

I have your words, so when I chiong KL you better be my guide . Must find me gals with ABS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1