The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyMan View Post
Haha LLSC,

This morning i logged on you were thinking of going, now in the afternoon "i'm going tonight" - looks like u can't resist the call of the wild......

sorry bro, tmw nite for me....

limbo,
hope to check out the p-list.......
lol, last night didn't managed to go as my friend got other plans.. we chiong viets..

so tonight then go lor..
need to entertain clients, so after that can go and have fun.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
For bros who are asking me for the P list, pls direct your queries directly to the gate-keepers of the P Planet Bro Limborock and Bro Ilovejuagen. These two guys are the owners of the list and the list cannot be shared freely.
To: Everyone

aiyoh . . i think most of us who have xs to the p-list knows how and what to look out for b4 granting xs to the other bros. the idea of the p-list was initiated by bro bignrround and supported by TS bro inluv07 and finally executed by bro ilovejuagen.

so it isn't mine or ilovejuagen's.. it's everyone's. Needless to say, we all have spent substantial money to know what we know now. We patronise again when its a highly commendable place and avoid when reviews are bad.

oh yah, FR considered expensive bcos in order to post one, some money has to be spent diba?

Happy New Year guys!
Old 03-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post

aiyoh . . i think most of us who have xs to the p-list knows how and what to look out for b4 granting xs to the other bros. the idea of the p-list was initiated by bro bignrround and supported by TS bro inluv07 and finally executed by bro ilovejuagen.

so it isn't mine or ilovejuagen's.. it's everyone's. Needless to say, we all have spent substantial money to know what we know now. We patronise again when its a highly commendable place and avoid when reviews are bad.

oh yah, FR considered expensive bcos in order to post one, some money has to be spent diba?

Happy New Year guys!
i agree. We all posted FR, and was verified before we got access to the P-list. I reckon we should keep it this way. We want to PROTECT our playground.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On new year's day, decided to go bar hopping since didnt go out on the day before.

Thought of going somewhere different from the normal places. Drove over to an outskirt of town. Heard old joint but only recently mgmt put in some pinays. Went in, only 3-4 auntie-auntie singing their cantonese songs and some opera songs .. Was told that the pinays dont work on Sundays. Ok we will check this place out next time. Off we go..

Decided on another place also just outskirt of town, 15mins drive away. Went in abt 11+, gerls look quite OK, but no music and karaoke cos they were showing live telecast of football. Sianz. Drove off again and somewhere nearer to town, 5mins drive.

This place supposedly was a pub with China gerls but been converted to pinay pubs by new owner. 6-7 gerls in. either hippos or maid. haha. left again. By now decided thinking shud we just abandon plan and go supper instead. so this place is a no-no for now. (p-list 43)

Met a fren who was at a pub stone's throw away. Invited me and my fren to meet him at town area. he was going there in abt an hrs time.

Ok so while waiting for him, went to a bar which is no.39 on p-list. got a jug.. out of 10 gerls, 5 seem good, 3 ok and 2 cmi. actions can, behind VIP, HJ confirm, BJ if ur lucky, FJ if ur brad pitt. but 1st LD at 100 for back VIP seats.
anyway, new rules, gerls hve to dance on the stage with pole. some really good dancers. showing their g-string, body and all. nice! wasnt interested in any action there cos waiting for my fren and then we will relocate.

got a call from my fren and reached town area by 2am. this place (newly added p-list no.41) was on 2nd floor and very small. only abt 400-500 sqf. one small vip room at the corner. otherwise, just a long bar and 2-3 other tables. the moment i step in the room, a gerl jumped at me. not too bad looking, very fair, syt. my type! jumping, caressing, hugging, flashing and kissing me. 10mins after her unorthodox introduction, i asked her to get a drink. VB at 30sgd. every sunday they would wear long floral dress. we were there for 1hr, 1 guy bought a gerl 1 x 30sgd Vb and demanded a bj. he got it! another guy had 2 gerls, used one of the gerl's long dress to cover his groin section while he fingers one and the gerl gave him a hj. the gerls with me was all over me. dont know if she was drunk, horny or i looked like brad pitt? (maybe not, cos didnt get a fj.. hahaha) oh my god she was damn fair.. groped her, did some finger on her. thought of paying BF for her but we were going another bar so decided not to. another day perhaps. in the end, bought her 2 VB and called it a day at that day. was 430am by then. gerls playability.. good!

last stop, 5mins drive. heard of this place of having private rooms and all so decided to explore. think same mentioned as blowtorchking. (p-list no.42) from outside looked big but went in and saw its so small. pool table occupied 1/3 of the place liao.. sat in a corner with the guys, small but solid body gerl came over for our order. when she came bck with our drinks, pulled her over and started making small talk with her. LDs were 50sgd for botl of beer and 60sgd for 5 shots of teq. asked if there was a room like what i heard. she pointed towards a curtain and said that its a section cordoned off from the majority of the patrons. to xs there, another round of LD at 120sgd had to be bought. asked if i would be happy if we went in there. she confidently said yes! ok lets go. paid up 120sgd and she got a couple of drinks and we went in. some waiter always standing guard at the entrance of the section. its actually another hall inside. abt 7-8 tables and a dancing pole inside. no one else inside. yaHOO!! settled down in a corner, and she proceeded to take off her top. helped me took my bottom off and proceeded down on me. wahh very automatic. didnt have a cap, or else im pretty pretty sure i could have bonk her there and then. she was more then willing. didnt think too much of it but just enjoyed the heavenly feeling til cim.. hahaha.. she was good i tell u! we spent abt close to 45mins inside and she didnt complain a single bit. good gerl! i like! deed done, went toilet washed up and proceeded to smoking room with her. well the usual company dont allow gerls to go out and BF was 300sgd for 3hrs. quite sure she enjoyed my company since she offered to pay half the BF if i wanted to take her out. ultimately the 150sgd she pays goes back to her... not that note, probably in a few days time. will update again once its been done.

conclusion to my lenghty FR for one nite..
Old 03-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
LDs tequila shots in most places are not only smaller in size than the shots we buy in discos and clubs, but there are also diluted with water/soda.

Just FYI, advise and hopefully usefull infos for all
actually all drinks can and will be watered down if u give them a chance.
Tequila - just normal tap water, cos its colorless
Stout - watered down with coke
red wine - ribena
whisky coke/gin tonic - just soda and no alcohol
Long Island tea - this is the tricky one, LIT has 5 alcohol in it,the not so smart ones will only put lime juice and coke. if they r smart they will put only tequila, as long as have alcohol taste, no one will know.

so depending on mood and the agenda for the night, sometimes i let them get away with drinking $100 plain coke/water. sometimes i tell the girls before they get their drinks that it has to be pure. or i will send the LDs back to the bar. but the regular places i visit will always give me pure LDs.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

Happy New Year guys!
oh yah forgot. to add on,

p-list was initiated by bro bignrround and supported by TS bro inluv07 and finally executed by bro ilovejuagen and the name "p-list" was given by osamabinladen..
Old 03-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
actually all drinks can and will be watered down if u give them a chance.
Tequila - just normal tap water, cos its colorless
Stout - watered down with coke
red wine - ribena
whisky coke/gin tonic - just soda and no alcohol
Long Island tea - this is the tricky one, LIT has 5 alcohol in it,the not so smart ones will only put lime juice and coke. if they r smart they will put only tequila, as long as have alcohol taste, no one will know.

so depending on mood and the agenda for the night, sometimes i let them get away with drinking $100 plain coke/water. sometimes i tell the girls before they get their drinks that it has to be pure. or i will send the LDs back to the bar. but the regular places i visit will always give me pure LDs.
yes tama! just pay attn to the bubble from the glass of stout and u can tell if its watered down or not.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yes tama! just pay attn to the bubble from the glass of stout and u can tell if its watered down or not.
but sometimes when our agenda is not to get the girls drunk, who cares db. its like paying $100 for their "company", it does not matter what they drink. or dont drink.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
but sometimes when our agenda is not to get the girls drunk, who cares db. its like paying $100 for their "company", it does not matter what they drink. or dont drink.
especially so when the gerl is alrdy yr FB and dont need her to get drunk for u to get laid.

anyway, went to the 'ulu' place. haha.. didnt know gerl not working on sundays and left auntie auntie patrons only . hahaha.. luckily y-z zooommm in time.. will return!!
Old 03-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
especially so when the gerl is alrdy yr FB and dont need her to get drunk for u to get laid.

anyway, went to the 'ulu' place. haha.. didnt know gerl not working on sundays and left auntie auntie patrons only . hahaha.. luckily y-z zooommm in time.. will return!!
oh really?i did not know sunday is like that also. but that would only means sundays the girls get a off day? that could be a good thing. makes me wanna see the hot girls there again. haha. oh there was even one girl who was very dark, like maybe african/filipina.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Some bottle beer are half pour out or away and mixed with water or 7-up..

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
another playground going to close.. how sad..

any bros wanna go play tonight? i'm going tonight.
On my way to BQ now!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

bro KLGL - i meeting another sammy bro go down also to BQ.. we meeting in 15 mins. if u are nearby, please sms me. i pm u already.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
oh yah forgot. to add on,

p-list was initiated by bro bignrround and supported by TS bro inluv07 and finally executed by bro ilovejuagen and the name "p-list" was given by osamabinladen..
well thank you everyone, din know i was the initiator but brain child in the beginning was to "create a app" to gather funding for monthly outing hahaha

anyway nice to know some one has created the list.

nowadays i seldom go to hardcore action places but it is good to know cause cannot every day eat chicken rice once in a while need duck rice.

I am getting a feeling with the cramp down on TP and PSC, interesting joints are surfacing in unexpected places. currently i am a tied man to my gf till end of jan when she return home, thereafter i will be doing my rounds of exploration again.

anyway share with u all a funny incident this week.
went to a pinay joint which i seldom go. one of the pinay there i know well usually just buy her LD and sing and nothing much just enjoy good old pure company. This time we did something different, we played pool and after winning her a few rounds she initiated a bet. being a gentleman i gladly accepted the challenge and the bet is if i lose i will give her anything she want(was thinking maybe she want long island or waterfall).

for whatever reason i played very badly and lost the game (guess this is why people always says the ball is ROUND).

time to fulfill the bet and she said "i want u with me in hotel"!!! I was like "f@#ked" am i dreaming??? like that also can???? dunno is i KC her or she KC me. any way the rest of wat we did that night is history........

one thing i have love about pinay pub is .... you can never expect what may happen.. thus enjoy every moment of it.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
its only probably. but definitely will have new gerls. bcos the permit the gerls are holding are non-transferable. so once they are cancelled, then bars hve to get new gerls to come in as the cancelled ones hve to wait another 6 mths before a new permit can be applied for them
FYI, as of 1st of Jan 2012
MOM has made the following changes for performing artist permit
1) monthly levy of about SGD310
What does this means? either LD price increase to cover or gal have to work harder
2) need to be absence for 1 yr before re-apply the permit again
in the past it was only 6 months, which is why usually u see the gal returning after 6 months. What does this mean? the experienced and regular gal will now work super hard so as to save enough for 1 yr absence?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1